Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR
(04-26-2021, 01:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This gets my vote for:  "Most Colin Cowherd-like Post of the Year".  Twist something to find any way to poo poo the choice of Ja'Marr Chase.  Weak sauce.  

This gets my vote for "Respond without reading thread post of the year".

I made it clear I was not dissing Chase. I am just poking fun at the people who have claimed a reason we should take him is to keep Joe happy.

Know anyone like that?
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals are following exactly what a QB says who only has 10 games of NFL experience with 2688 passing yards, 13 TDs, and 5 INTs, that's a problem.
It's not that his input is invalid, but he hasn't done enough to earn that level of influence.

Maybe once he puts up a few seasons of 4000+ yards and 25+ TDs, I'd be more willing to factor in his wants.

If the team goes Chase, it will be because they think he can be a tremendous help to the offensive output of the team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We paid A J Green $18 million to be the worst starting WR in the league.

Yeah, it was a mistake to let Burrow conduct the medical.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 02:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This gets my vote for "Respond without reading thread post of the year".

I made it clear I was not dissing Chase. I am just poking fun at the people who have claimed a reason we should take him is to keep Joe happy.

Know anyone like that?

No, I don't.  Who are you referring to?  And it is still INCREDIBLY weak sauce.  
Reply/Quote
Wow I feel like this was a reach. A cry to get people to think differently.

Burrow had no idea he would be terrible.

Last time Chase and Burrow played together they had almost 2k yards and a bunch of tds.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:50 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Wow I feel like this was a reach. A cry to get people to think differently.

Burrow had no idea he would be terrible.

Last time Chase and Burrow played together they had almost 2k yards and a bunch of tds.

Fred's admitted that he is just stirring the pot. 

He's claiming many posters feel that the Bengals will draft Chase just to solely make him happy.

When in reality, some fans think that Tobin and the FO have asked Joe to some extent about Chase, or at least had a discussion of the subject.

Maybe that's ridiculous... maybe it's not.  It wouldn't shock me one bit personally.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I still want to make Burrow the GM.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 09:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I still want to make Burrow the GM.

He is Tigerblood after all.

All these years later young Joe trolled the old mothership board.

Plotting, planning, to one day be the GM apparent with all those rube followers.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote