Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest from Hobson
(02-28-2018, 06:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That is one of the problems I see in this draft. There are a couple MLB that are in the 240 range, but most of what I have sen and the top rated ones are all around 230. An o-line can pretty much shove these guys out of the way.

Well, size isn't everything lol. Rey was like 265 at one time and got shoved out of the way.

(02-28-2018, 08:12 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I don't think he will be as bad as Rey was.  But I think he will be a liability in the passing game.  I was actually excited when we got Rey in the second.  I would rather have Darius Leonard, Josey Jewell, Christian Sam or tegray scales.

I will be waiting for the combine results 

Yeah i was excited when we got Maualuga as well. Took the wrong Trojan though.

Good ones, really like Josey Jewell and Scales. Will have to study up on Leonard and Sam. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2018, 02:06 PM)HuDey Wrote: The head coach and QB in place have not been able to “win now” for quite awhile, why would that suddenly change this year?

2  years ago the Vikes had a losing record...
this year they almost made it to the S.B.
Reply/Quote
Vander Esch very similar MLB to Dansby, Urlacher n Kuchley would love this pick
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 10:06 PM)Steve Wrote: 2  years ago the Vikes had a losing record...
this year they almost made it to the S.B.

Well, they won a playoff game....And then went full Bengal mode in the next round, but really what does that have to do with the iron clad commitment to mediocrity that we have going on around here ?
Reply/Quote