Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists reckoning over Bill Clintons sex assault allegations
http://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-reckoning-sexual-assault-allegations-bill-clinton-2017-11

Recall how those sexual assault allegations were part  of a "vast right wing conspiracy".

And the classic " but so what if Clinton played around...it doesn't prevent him from doing his job of governing".

Today these women are victims. During Bills presidency they were bimbos. Hillarys bimbo eruption team set out to destroy these women in order to protect Bill and to save her future legacy.

Not a single feminazi came to the defense of the women sexually assaulted by Clinton, yet came out in droves wearing vagina costumes because Trump was heard on tape talking about about grabbing puzzy 11 yrs. ago. 

Liberal hypocrisy. What else is new.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-house-says-every-woman-11422503

Quote:White House declares every woman accusing President Donald Trump of sexual harassment a liar

The topic came up amid a wave of sexual harassment or assault claims against powerful men in Hollywood and politics

[Image: 4221396001_5627321607001_5627324586001-v...7324586001]

CLICK TO PLAY
WHITE HOUSE SAYS WOMEN ACCUSING TRUMP OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ARE LYING
cribe

The White House says the dozen or so women accusing President Donald Trump of sexual harassment are liars.
Its official position on the allegations was reaffirmed as Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders faced fresh questions on Friday.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-16-2017, 11:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-house-says-every-woman-11422503

Womp womp.
(11-16-2017, 11:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-reckoning-sexual-assault-allegations-bill-clinton-2017-11

Recall how those sexual assault allegations were part  of a "vast right wing conspiracy".

And the classic " but so what if Clinton played around...it doesn't prevent him from doing his job of governing".

Today these women are victims. During Bills presidency they were bimbos. Hillarys bimbo eruption team set out to destroy these women in order to protect Bill and to save her future legacy.

Not a single feminazi came to the defense of the women sexually assaulted by Clinton, yet came out in droves wearing vagina costumes because Trump was heard on tape talking about about grabbing puzzy 11 yrs. ago. 

Liberal hypocrisy. What else is new.

Trump. It's the liberal's go to that makes them fill better about the hypocrites they truly are. What Hillary did to those women is almost as bad as what Bill did.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-16-2017, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump. It's the liberal's go to that makes them fill better about the hypocrites they truly are. What Hillary did to those women is almost as bad as what Bill did.  

The thread has Bill Clinton's name in it.

Not Trump's.

But hey..."liberals".

Cool
(11-16-2017, 11:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: The thread has Bill Clinton's name in it.

Not Trump's.

But hey..."liberals".

Cool

meh, I was referring more to the first response in this thread. Trump

(11-16-2017, 11:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: meh, I was referring more to the first response in this thread. Trump

I figured at least it was from this century.
We need to start a raplesburger thread now.

Ignorant hick hypocrisy.
(11-16-2017, 11:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-house-says-every-woman-11422503

Is this response an attempt to mitigate Clinton's accusations of rape?  Or are you trying to say the other side does the same thing so you're cool with it?

How about a point blank question that you won't answer, do you believe the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape?
(11-16-2017, 11:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: The thread has Bill Clinton's name in it.

Not Trump's.

But hey..."liberals".

Cool

Dino, that's weak.  Even by your standards.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-17-2017, 12:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dino, that's weak.  Even by your standards.

What is weaker than utterly pathetic?

Perfect illustration of why he confines himself to gifs or posting news articles in 95% of his posts.
(11-17-2017, 12:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dino, that's weak.  Even by your standards.

Eh, if Vlad can bring up Clinton from 30 years ago we can at least talk about the current POTUS too.

And if Larry can say "liberals" fall back on the current POTUS (who has a dozen plus accusers) I can make the point that at least it's current events.

But thanks.
(11-17-2017, 12:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, if Vlad can bring up Clinton from 30 years ago we can at least talk about the current POTUS too.

And if Larry can say "liberals" fall back on the current POTUS (who has a dozen plus accusers) I can make the point that at least it's current events.

But thanks.

Sorry man, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.  You used to be more clever than that, innovative, creative, etc. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-17-2017, 12:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.  You used to be more clever than that, innovative, creative, etc. 

Are you sure you don't have him confused with someone else?

(11-17-2017, 12:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sorry man, didn't mean to hit a sore spot.  You used to be more clever than that, innovative, creative, etc. 

Not sore.  Just explaining the response to a 30 year old story.

And I I avoided any personal attacks and name calling.   Smirk
Wasnt Bill Clinton impeached?

Wasnt that in the 90s?

Anything to change the topic off the living turd in the white house.
(11-17-2017, 12:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you sure you don't have him confused with someone else?

Maybe he LIKES gifs.   Rant
(11-17-2017, 12:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: And if Larry can say "liberals" fall back on the current POTUS (who has a dozen plus accusers) I can make the point that at least it's current events.

(11-17-2017, 12:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: And I I avoided any personal attacks and name calling.  

You sure you don't have you confused with someone else?

(11-17-2017, 12:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You sure you don't have you confused with someone else?

I've used the nickname Larry since you joined the boards.  Larry Fine.

I don't think that's "name calling".   Rock On
(11-17-2017, 12:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've used the nickname Larry since you joined the boards.  Larry Fine.

I don't think that's "name calling".   Rock On

Who was Larry Fine again?