Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Leftists
(08-22-2017, 11:29 AM)Dill Wrote: This has already been posted.  Have you figured out what is going on here yet?

Since you are always on top of things, has this one ever been posted?

You know, all these low information liberals who agreed with quotes falsely attributed to Hillary. The quotes were that of Donald Trumps.

Fascism is leftist in its founding. These leftists are a comin' home.
Just as I am sure conservatives all dutifully followed the following calls for boycots:

Conservatives call for boycott, Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees

Conservative Activists Call for Holiday Boycott of Target

Donald Trump supporters call for Budweiser boycott following pro-immigration Super Bowl advert

Trump fans call for Kellogg's boycott after brand pulls Breitbart ads

Conservative group calls for Target boycott over transgender bathroom policy

Conservative groups call for national boycott of Girl Scout cookies

Conservatives Call For Boycott Of Ben & Jerry Over Its Support For Black Lives Matter Movement

Hannity shares call to target Maddow’s advertisers

Outraged conservatives on social media call for boycott of ABC after TV network cancels highly rated sitcom Last Man Standing starring pro-Trump actor Tim Allen

Republicans Who Are Tired Of Liberal Hollywood Are Calling For An Epic Academy Awards Boycott, Will You Join Them?

Franklin Graham Wants People to Boycott Beauty and the Beast Over Gay Character

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-22-2017, 11:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just as I am sure conservatives all dutifully followed the following calls for boycots:

Donald Trump supporters call for Budweiser boycott following pro-immigration Super Bowl advert

Conservatives Call For Boycott Of Ben & Jerry Over Its Support For Black Lives Matter Movement

Outraged conservatives on social media call for boycott of ABC after TV network cancels highly rated sitcom Last Man Standing starring pro-Trump actor Tim Allen

Republicans Who Are Tired Of Liberal Hollywood Are Calling For An Epic Academy Awards Boycott, Will You Join Them?

Cool

Well, this was a fun thread while it lasted, lol.  Tongue
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
I'm too busy boycotting verb redundancy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The Trump "supporters" that I know personally could never give up their Bud light.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Who cares? I'm glad we've added NFL Boycott to the long list of things that bother you more than a Nazi killing a woman.

Let them boycott. I'll keep enjoying it even if I believe he is being blacklisted
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

New worthless thread in 10... 9... 8....
(08-22-2017, 11:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: Fascism is leftist in its founding. These leftists are a comin' home.

Were fascism's founding ideals political equality and democracy?

Maybe you have a link to your source for that information? Something older than Breitbart?

While I have your attention, I'd like to ask what your beef with fascism is.  Fascists hated liberals and leftists. You don't seem to like them either. So what would you say are your major points of disagreement with fascist ideology, if any?
(08-22-2017, 11:43 AM)Vlad Wrote: Since you are always on top of things, has this one ever been posted?

You know, all these low information liberals who agreed with quotes falsely attributed to Hillary. The quotes were that of Donald Trumps.

It's almost as if there are very few distinctions between these two sorry ass parties that you all fight like cats and dogs to support... Who would have thunk it?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-22-2017, 12:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Who cares? I'm glad we've added NFL Boycott to the long list of things that bother you more than a Nazi killing a woman.

Let them boycott. I'll keep enjoying it even if I believe he is being blacklisted

Shocked

Mellow
Eh, I already don't give the NFL any money.
(08-22-2017, 10:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Cheering on a speech made up entirely of Hitler quotes

20 seconds after they claimed to stand against fascism.

Would you be able to point out any part of that speech that pointed to fascist ideals? I only ask because I watched the whole thing and nothing there was fascist. The only policy statements were populist statements that Hitler utilized early in his efforts to gain power and support but did not indicate the fascist tone and rhetoric that his positions would evolve into. So if I am missing something, feel free to elaborate.
(08-22-2017, 12:43 PM)Dill Wrote: Were fascism's founding ideals political equality and democracy?

He doesn't know what fascism is.
(08-22-2017, 01:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Would you be able to point out any part of that speech that pointed to fascist ideals? I only ask because I watched the whole thing and nothing there was fascist. The only policy statements were populist statements that Hitler utilized early in his efforts to gain power and support but did not indicate the fascist tone and rhetoric that his positions would evolve into. So unless I am missing something, feel free to elaborate.

The labels "Hitler" and "fascism" are being moved around like counters in a game, totally separate from substance.  The negative connotations of Hitler and fascism can then, via neutral statements, be transferred to anyone who agrees with "what Hitler said."

If Hitler approved the building of a national highways system and you agree that highway systems are good then you "agree with Hitler." 

It is not clear whether the video actually worked on Vlad or he, like the people who made it, understands very well that it is propaganda.
(08-22-2017, 11:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just as I am sure conservatives all dutifully followed the following calls for boycots:

Cool

I don't shop at Starbucks. And We don't shop at target any longer.
(08-22-2017, 01:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't shop at Starbucks.   And We don't shop at target any longer.

But what about the rest?!?!

Righties have to do what they are told or the communists win!  Hilarious
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-22-2017, 01:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't shop at Starbucks.   And We don't shop at target any longer.

I do honor the boycotts, as much as I can.  Kellogs is kind of tough, as they own so many other brands.  ABC is a tough one, because I love football, they air so much College Football and they also are owned by Disney, that also owns ESPN.  But, typically all I watch on either network are ballgames.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-22-2017, 02:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I do honor the boycotts, as much as I can.  Kellogs is kind of tough, as they own so many other brands.  ABC is a tough one, because I love football, they air so much College Football and they also are owned by Disney, that also owns ESPN.  But, typically all I watch on either network are ballgames.

I don't watch espn. Once they fired the chink in the armor guy they got political and ruined watching them.
(08-22-2017, 02:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: But what about the rest?!?!

Righties have to do what they are told or the communists win!  Hilarious

We buy publix cereal. And porridge from the Polish market.

We don't know who advertises with that dude Rachael Maddox.

We buy Girl Scout cookies from my friends daughter. My daughters do not participate.

We have kodi so we don't support any network. We stream.

I haven't seen an academy awards show since my mom watched them when I was a kid. So we already don't watch them.

Now that it's sorted out we can expect you to not watch th NFL in support of Kaep?