Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(02-29-2016, 08:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Eh?  It is what it is.  Sometimes all you can do is step back and say, "Wow!"

I don't think he understands that just because, I personally don't care if I am called stupid, that doesn't mean it isn't against the CoC to call me stupid or an idiot.

For a guy who claims he doesn't care you sure seem to care.

Be a man, call me an idiot.  Hey, stop calling me an idiot.  I won't "flag" it, but "somebody" might.
(02-29-2016, 09:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A libertarian would know the answer is, "As many as I ***** want."  Only a faux liberterian would ask how many.

Imagine the horror of me repeating back to you what you wrote before.

Only a person who is filled with the need to win on a message board follows up on every petty bit nonsense. The fact you put this much effort into showing that SN is "wrong" is hilarious.

I am also glad you pour over post history it shows us how much that winning on the board matters to you.
(02-29-2016, 08:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Eh?  It is what it is.  Sometimes all you can do is step back and say, "Wow!"

I don't think he understands that just because, I personally don't care if I am called stupid, that doesn't mean it isn't against the CoC to call me stupid or an idiot.

they are like a dog with a bone with petty nonsense that matters to no one except them.
Quote:Your inability to understand anything is quite funny. How many times does a person have to say that anti-immigration isn't the same as 0 immigration?

Forever because it's never going to be correct. If you don't add one, there is no qualifier to anti.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-29-2016, 09:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Only a person who is filled with the need to win on a message board follows up on every petty bit nonsense.    The fact you put this much effort into showing that SN is "wrong" is hilarious.  

I'm not showing he is "wrong."  I'm debating his comments on immigration. He is ant-immigration. He wouldn't want Manny the Gardener, but would want Manuel the Physicist. SN wants to immigrate to Hungary and stated Hungary is anti-immigration, also. So why would Hungary want a high school drop out, former Army secretary, and current security guard if they only want the best and the brightest like you?  Hungary has zero need for high school drop outs. Hungary has zero need for former Army secretaries. There isn't a high demand for security guards because they are plentiful and it is easy for Hungary to grow their own. So why should they give their jobs to immigrants instead of their own citizens?

Quote:I am also glad you pour over post history it shows us how much that winning on the board matters to you.

Click search. Enter keyword. Enter name. Click search now. It actually took more effort to type it out than it does to "pour" over your posts. If you don't like reading your quotes, imagine what it is like for the rest of us.

Additionally, Cincy's Best didn't post here he was a PAC clerk or in a JAG unit or stationed at Ft. Benning or ETSed after 8 years as a SGT or didn't meet the medical standards for his first two MOS choices (medic and infantry) because he is color blind. So there weren't any post for me to pour over. It all came from my memory. Are you familiar with the term "memory"?
(02-29-2016, 05:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not showing he is "wrong."  I'm debating his comments on immigration. He is ant-immigration. He wouldn't want Manny the Gardener, but would want Manuel the Physicist. SN wants to immigrate to Hungary and stated Hungary is anti-immigration, also. So why would Hungary want a high school drop out, former Army secretary, and current security guard if they only want the best and the brightest like you?  Hungary has zero need for high school drop outs. Hungary has zero need for former Army secretaries. There isn't a high demand for security guards because they are plentiful and it is easy for Hungary to grow their own. So why should they give their jobs to immigrants instead of their own citizens?

Click search. Enter keyword. Enter name. Click search now. It actually took more effort to type it out than it does to "pour" over your posts. If you don't like reading your quotes, imagine what it is like for the rest of us.

Additionally, Cincy's Best didn't post here he was a PAC clerk or in a JAG unit or stationed at Ft. Benning or ETSed after 8 years as a SGT or didn't meet the medical standards for his first two MOS choices (medic and infantry) because he is color blind. So there weren't any post for me to pour over. It all came from my memory. Are you familiar with the term "memory"?

See WingNut.  I told you that you are obsessing over me.

Flattered.  Really.
(02-29-2016, 05:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not showing he is "wrong."  I'm debating his comments on immigration. He is ant-immigration. He wouldn't want Manny the Gardener, but would want Manuel the Physicist. SN wants to immigrate to Hungary and stated Hungary is anti-immigration, also. So why would Hungary want a high school drop out, former Army secretary, and current security guard if they only want the best and the brightest like you?  Hungary has zero need for high school drop outs. Hungary has zero need for former Army secretaries. There isn't a high demand for security guards because they are plentiful and it is easy for Hungary to grow their own. So why should they give their jobs to immigrants instead of their own citizens?

Because most ants are black but don't commit crime and are so small you don't notice them?
(02-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: Because most ants are black but don't commit crime and are so small you don't notice them?

Unless they are fat black ants.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-29-2016, 07:17 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: See WingNut.  I told you that you are obsessing over me.

Flattered.  Really.

Even though I'm really too busy stalking Lucie and pouring over his every post (because the search engine is just too damn convenient) I somehow still managed to find the time to go back and a obsess over your old posts which don't exist anymore. I'd like to thank you two for recognizing the hard work, long hours, and dedication that goes into stalking Lucie and obsessing over you simultaneously. 
(02-29-2016, 09:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Even though I'm really too busy stalking Lucie and pouring over his every post (because the search engine is just too damn convenient) I somehow still managed to find the time to go back and a obsess over your old posts which don't exist anymore. I'd like to thank you two for recognizing the hard work, long hours, and dedication that goes into stalking Lucie and obsessing over you simultaneously. 

Rent-A-Revisionist
(02-29-2016, 09:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Even though I'm really too busy stalking Lucie and pouring over his every post (because the search engine is just too damn convenient) I somehow still managed to find the time to go back and a obsess over your old posts which don't exist anymore. I'd like to thank you two for recognizing the hard work, long hours, and dedication that goes into stalking Lucie and obsessing over you simultaneously. 

We know you keep all the troublemakers' posts printed on hardcopy.
Ninja

[Image: LV4.jpg]
(02-29-2016, 09:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We know you keep all the troublemakers' posts printed on hardcopy.
Ninja

I think you might be on to something here.
(03-01-2016, 08:39 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I think you might be on to something here.

Of course, he is on to something, you little whippersnapper.  Roto and I are old school.

As a doomsday prepper yourself, you should know any self-respecting prepper would have prepped for the eventual cataclysmic destruction of the former Bengals.com message board.  Additionally, any self-respecting prepper would have prepped for thebengalsboard.com message board to rise like a phoenix from the ashes of this post-apocolypitc, dystopian, desolate internet anarchy.  Thanks to my paranoia fueling my delusions of persecution and oppression I was able to correctly (as usual) predict this eventual and inevitible outcome.  I knew one day I would need hard copies of all your posts prior to year 1 ABMB.com (that's Latin for After Bengals Message Board.com) so I could use your prior comments to mock you in this Brave New 1984 Water World Mad Thunderdome of The Postman or face the possiblity your comments would be lost for all of posterity.  So of course I printed out everything.  Duh.  Are you telling me you didn't do the same?  ******' newbies.  Gotta be taught everything.

So in this post-apocolyptic dystopia you have been cast in the part of the lily-white Morlocks from H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.  Lucy plays the part of the brain dead zombies from The Return of the Living Dead because those zombies are hysterically funny.  I, of course, would be Charlton Heston as Neville in The Omega Man.
(02-29-2016, 09:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We know you keep all the troublemakers' posts printed on hardcopy.
Ninja

Hey I bet he can prove it by putting them all out on his bed and taking a photo. Ninja

I haven't gotten the impression SN is against immigration. He just doesn't want low skill or rift raft here. Let these other countries deal with charity cases. We should only be taking the best. And we should be taking very little.
(03-01-2016, 12:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey I bet he can prove it by putting them all out on his bed and taking a photo.    Ninja

What are you talking about?  That is my bedroom.  The office is filled with printouts of Tommy's comments.  Just in case.  
(03-01-2016, 12:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I haven't gotten the impression SN is against immigration.

He wrote he is anti-immigration.

Quote:He just doesn't want low skill or rift raft here.    Let these other countries deal with charity cases.   We should only be taking the best.   And we should be taking very little.

I agree. So why would Hungary want a high school drop out? Why would Hungary want a former US Army secretary? Why would Hungary want a security guard who is an immigrant when they can grow their own security guard and employ Hungarian citizens instead of giving those jobs to immigrants who clearly aren't the best?
(03-01-2016, 12:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He wrote he is anti-immigration.

I agree.  So why would Hungary want a high school drop out?  Why would Hungary want a former US Army secretary?  Why would Hungary want a security guard who is an immigrant when they can grow their own security guard and employ Hungarian citizens instead of giving those jobs to immigrants who clearly aren't the best?

Maybe you could rent-a-secretary to spruce up that filing system.  I think there is one around here looking for work to help pay for some upcoming travels.  Their resume is quite impressive and clearly indicates he's a man so he can clearly do the job better than at least half the population. 
(03-01-2016, 01:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Maybe you could rent-a-secretary to spruce up that filing system.  I think there is one around here looking for work to help pay for some upcoming travels.  Their resume is quite impressive and clearly indicates he's a man so he can clearly do the job better than at least half the population. 

What if Breech uses a color-coded filing system ? 
Ninja

Sorry... I cannot resist low hanging fruit. (Right SCS ?)
Hilarious
(03-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What if Breech uses a color-coded filing system ? 
Ninja

Sorry... I cannot resist low hanging fruit. (Right SCS ?)
Hilarious

No problem. I prepped for that, too. Everything is black or white. There is no gray. Or grey.