Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(03-01-2016, 12:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He wrote he is anti-immigration.

I agree.  So why would Hungary want a high school drop out?  Why would Hungary want a former US Army secretary?  Why would Hungary want a security guard who is an immigrant when they can grow their own security guard and employ Hungarian citizens instead of giving those jobs to immigrants who clearly aren't the best?

Maybe because there are way more than those 3 things that I bring to the table.

Instead of worrying about whether Hungary would take me, why don't you actually do more research on the Army instead of using outdated terminology?

BTW: I was never in a JAG unit. CAC, Headquarters of an Infantry Division, MP Company. Now we did have JAG offices, but I was not assigned to them. Like I said, so many red flags for a highspeed HERO sniper RANGER (fap, fap, fap)
(03-02-2016, 08:27 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Maybe because there are way more than those 3 things that I bring to the table.

Well, I'm waiting.  You dropped out of high school and you haven't completed any post secondary educational programs.  You were a clerk in the Army.  While working as a clerk you did clerical work.  You reached the lowest rung of the NCO ladder which takes less than 3 years for most people and in 8 years you never exceeded the lowest NCO level.  After your ETSed, you have worked as a security guard.

Would you like to add more?

Quote:Instead of worrying about whether Hungary would take me,

I'm not worried about you.  I'm just using you as an example.  You claim to be anti-immigration.  You also claim the country you are considering immigrating to is anti-immigration as well.  Now if we looked at the immigration packet of someone from Mexico who currently works as a security guard, was a clerk in the Mexican Army at the equivalent rank of SGT, and dropped out of school with no post secondary education; objectively would you believe he is among the best of the best and approve his work visa?  If you are "anti-immigration" as you claim and are being honest, the answer is "no."

Quote:why don't you actually do more research on the Army instead of using outdated terminology?

You told me before PAC clerk was an outdated insult.  You were a clerk.  You worked in PAC.  Thus you were a PAC clerk.  It isn't an insult.  It isn't outdated.  I'm just acknowledging what you were and what you did.

Quote:BTW:  I was never in a JAG unit.  CAC, Headquarters of an Infantry Division, MP Company.  Now we did have JAG offices, but I was not assigned to them.

Let me check my hard copies.  Oh, damn.  I don't have any.  I guess I should have obsessed over you a little more because I must have confused the MP company for JAG when I asked, "Is this an Article 15 or a courts martial?"  And you told me to stop making assumptions.  LOL  I asked you a question to clarify you what you were discussing.  Anyway, I got one thing wrong.  I can live with that.

Quote:Like I said, so many red flags for a highspeed HERO sniper RANGER

I didn't call myself a "HERO," you did, clerk.  Let's check what you wrote before (Lucy loves it when I quote him) . . .

(02-27-2016, 06:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Only you could be so negative about a person who despite dropping out and getting GED, served in the Military and is a combat vet, and has a job.

Only you could be so negative about a person who did more than you before, during, and after their military service.

Quote:(fap, fap, fap)

Are you really fapping over my resume?  I've seen some weird shit in my time, but . . .
(03-02-2016, 05:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, I'm waiting.  You dropped out of high school and you haven't completed any post secondary educational programs.  You were a clerk in the Army.  While working as a clerk you did clerical work.  You reached the lowest rung of the NCO ladder which takes less than 3 years for most people and in 8 years you never exceeded the lowest NCO level.  After your ETSed, you have worked as a security guard.

Would you like to add more?

I'm not worried about you.  I'm just using you as an example.  You claim to be anti-immigration.  You also claim the country you are considering immigrating to is anti-immigration as well.  Now if we looked at the immigration packet of someone from Mexico who currently works as a security guard, was a clerk in the Mexican Army at the equivalent rank of SGT, and dropped out of school with no post secondary education; objectively would you believe he is among the best of the best and approve his work visa?  If you are "anti-immigration" as you claim and are being honest, the answer is "no."

You told me before PAC clerk was an outdated insult.  You were a clerk.  You worked in PAC.  Thus you were a PAC clerk.  It isn't an insult.  It isn't outdated.  I'm just acknowledging what you were and what you did.

Let me check my hard copies.  Oh, damn.  I don't have any.  I guess I should have obsessed over you a little more because I must have confused the MP company for JAG when I asked, "Is this an Article 15 or a courts martial?"  And you told me to stop making assumptions.  LOL  I asked you a question to clarify you what you were discussing.  Anyway, I got one thing wrong.  I can live with that.

I didn't call myself a "HERO," you did, clerk.  Let's check what you wrote before (Lucy loves it when I quote him) . . .

Only you could be so negative about a person who did more than you before, during, and after their military service.

Are you really fapping over my resume?  I've seen some weird shit in my time, but . . .

Whatever you say HERO ranger (fap, fap, fap).
(03-02-2016, 11:50 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Whatever you say HERO ranger

Like I wrote Lucy, you have an open invitation to visit me and I'll show you any documentation you like, clerk.

Quote:(fap, fap, fap).

You must really like my resume if you're still fapping over it.
(03-03-2016, 01:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like I wrote Lucy, you have an open invitation to visit me and I'll show you any documentation you like, clerk.

Geesh....a guy has to bang heads with you to get an invite ?

Masochist !
Tongue
(03-03-2016, 01:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Geesh....a guy has to bang heads with you to get an invite ?

Masochist !
Tongue

That's a really poor choice of words while SN is in the room fapping over my resume.
(03-03-2016, 01:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's a really poor choice of words while SN is in the room fapping over my resume.

No crossing swords ?
No foxhole-magic memories ?
C"mon man..... it's not gay, it's infantry.
Hilarious

Just kidding,  man.
I'm going to bed and not thinking about banging heads.
Although. .. the old lady nearly convulses, when the big O hits.... so ya never know.
Ninja
(03-03-2016, 01:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like I wrote Lucy, you have an open invitation to visit me and I'll show you any documentation you like, clerk.

Whatever you say Hero ranger (fap. fap. fap.)
(03-03-2016, 01:49 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: No crossing swords ?
No foxhole-magic memories ?
C"mon man..... it's not gay, it's infantry.
Hilarious

Just kidding,  man.
I'm going to bed and not thinking about banging heads.
Although. .. the old lady nearly convulses, when the big O hits.... so ya never know.
Ninja

You're thinking about Ancient Greece.  We are both old enough to remember.

Actually, I can remember one gay experience in the Army.  It was in the 101st.  We were doing the defense.  So yes, we had dug foxholes.  I was a weapon squad leader.  The PL, the CO, the BC, and the Brigade Commander all have to come by and give you their 2 cents.  Because they need you to know that they know.  So the Brigade Commander inspects my fighting positions and starts his spiel, "I don't know if they still sells these or not, but . . ."  He pulls out a chem light holder and starts telling me how I could have my gunners use them to read their range cards, T&E, and traversing bar at night IOT engage targets on the range card.  I'm like "this is soooo ***** gay!"
(03-03-2016, 02:11 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Whatever you say Hero ranger (fap. fap. fap.)

Anytime, clerk.
(03-03-2016, 03:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You're thinking about Ancient Greece.  We are both old enough to remember.

Actually, I can remember one gay experience in the Army.  It was in the 101st.  We were doing the defense.  So yes, we had dug foxholes.  I was a weapon squad leader.  The PL, the CO, the BC, and the Brigade Commander all have to come by and give you their 2 cents.  Because they need you to know that they know.  So the Brigade Commander inspects my fighting positions and starts his spiel, "I don't know if they still sells these or not, but . . ."  He pulls out a chem light holder and starts telling me how I could have my gunners use them to read their range cards, T&E, and traversing bar at night IOT engage targets on the range card.  I'm like "this is soooo ***** gay!"
Holy shit. Im not reading through all these pages to learn whats been talked about up to here. But no wonder Army dudes are getting killed. When a Brigade commander (is that an o-7? Never cared to learn army terminology) is suggesting you light up a fighting hole at night with glow sticks.? Da fuq? My battalion commander would have told that pog to go back to his tent. Of couse my (battalion commander) Colonel Asad Khan was a real badass. And my experience with commanders could differ from the experience of most. 
(03-03-2016, 03:11 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Anytime, clerk.

OK Hero ranger (fap. fap. fap.)
(03-03-2016, 04:15 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Holy shit. Im not reading through all these pages to learn whats been talked about up to here. But no wonder Army dudes are getting killed. When a Brigade commander (is that an o-7? Never cared to learn army terminology) is suggesting you light up a fighting hole at night with glow sticks.? Da fuq? My battalion commander would have told that pog to go back to his tent. Of couse my (battalion commander) Colonel Asad Khan was a real badass. And my experience with commanders could differ from the experience of most. 

No point in reading it, it is just drivel. 

Yeah, our command tried to do the whole PT belt in Iraq.  Got shot down quick.  Another reason being a contractor was better, you can ignore those policies.
(03-03-2016, 04:22 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: OK Hero ranger (fap. fap. fap.)

Wow, the Ranger thing really bothers you.  LMAO  Was that another thing you quit?  Or was that another thing you weren't qualified to do?  I have all the documentation to prove it.  Just come visit me and I'll show you.  If I'm not able to prove my claim then you can tell everyone what POS liar I am.
(03-03-2016, 04:15 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Holy shit. Im not reading through all these pages to learn whats been talked about up to here. But no wonder Army dudes are getting killed. When a Brigade commander (is that an o-7? Never cared to learn army terminology) is suggesting you light up a fighting hole at night with glow sticks.? Da fuq? My battalion commander would have told that pog to go back to his tent. Of couse my (battalion commander) Colonel Asad Khan was a real badass. And my experience with commanders could differ from the experience of most. 

Brigade Commander is usually an O-6, full bird colonel.  All Brigade Commanders aren't that much of an idiot.  I've had some that were badass, also.  Problems is they may spend one or two assignments as a PL at the platoon level.  Then everything is company level and up.  Sometimes I think they just say stupid shit because they think they need to say something because if they remain silent you will think they're an idiot, but what comes out of their mouth makes it so much worse.

(03-03-2016, 08:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No point in reading it, it is just drivel.

Yeah, our command tried to do the whole PT belt in Iraq.  Got shot down quick.  Another reason being a contractor was better, you can ignore those policies.

I got two Article 15s (one included a reduction in rank) for ignoring stupid policies and I still got promoted, demoted, and promoted faster and further than you.  Ain't that some shit?  I told that Brigade Commander I wasn't going to have my men use a chem light holders because it was stupid and explained why it was stupid while I had my gunners demonstrate how stupid it was.  I also explained if I wanted a directional chem light I would just cut a slit in the foil package or use some 100mph tape to tape the damn chem light.  You wanna know what happened?  Nothing.  Well, my platoon sergeant told me to shut the **** up before I got my third Article 15, but that was the last time I heard about stupid chem light holders.

I decided to google that dude since you said he was a bad ass and found a good article he wrote on Trump

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/21/trumps-toxicity-is-not-making-america-great-again/
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 11:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I decided to google that dude since you said he was a bad ass and found a good article he wrote on Trump

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/21/trumps-toxicity-is-not-making-america-great-again/

The bullshit is he didnt retire by choice. He was forced out over some USMC politics crap. And supposedly hitting a lieutenant because he put lives in danger. One of the only Muslim commanders in the Corps. Knew the language pashtun and everything. He was a huge asset to have. And if he wasnt forced out I guarantee Afghanistan would have turned out a lot better. I havent looked in awhile but the 22 MEU he led us on was the most successful operation in Afghanistan for awhile.
(03-03-2016, 11:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I decided to google that dude since you said he was a bad ass and found a good article he wrote on Trump

That was excellent. I wish more professional warriors would publicly express their opinions.
(03-02-2016, 05:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, I'm waiting.  You dropped out of high school and you haven't completed any post secondary educational programs.  You were a clerk in the Army.  While working as a clerk you did clerical work.  You reached the lowest rung of the NCO ladder which takes less than 3 years for most people and in 8 years you never exceeded the lowest NCO level.  After your ETSed, you have worked as a security guard.

Wait, what?  Did I miss something, because you can't enlist without a HS diploma or GED?
(03-03-2016, 08:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That was excellent. I wish more professional warriors would publicly express their opinions.

I wish more people knew we had muslims at high ranks in our military
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]