Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian sues over ethnicity of donation..
I wonder how she would feel if her parents tried to sue her for pain, stress, and suffering associated with raising a homosexual child (not going to say rearing)?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-16-2015, 05:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder how she would feel if her parents tried to sue her for pain, stress, and suffering associated with raising a homosexual child (not going to say rearing)?

Probably awful.

But they aren't suing their child, so....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-16-2015, 01:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because in the "non-racist" claim: If you are different in appearance (aka white) you are not openly welcomed there.

This always killed me.
Do whites who think like that realize that minorities feel like that, every day.
Maybe it is a guilt factor, or something.

I had a couple of friends that acted that way, once.
We were out bar-hopping and they wanted to go to this one bar that was very busy.
I knew it was predominately a bar frequented by African Americans, but it didn't matter to me.
I come to find out that it scared the bejesus out of my (sheltered) friends.
So, to prove a point, I bought a beer, walked out to the middle of the packed dance floor, drank my beer, and conversed with everyone.
Yes, I got some of the "this white boy is crazy" looks, but met some nice people and help defeat a stigma that my friends had.
We can never allow fear and ignorance to fortify a rift between cultures.
(09-16-2015, 05:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably awful.

But they aren't suing their child, so....

Not sure how much that effects the emotional health of the child. All the child knows is that raising them is causing pain, stress, and suffering to the parents because they are different. 

(09-16-2015, 07:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure how much that effects the emotional health of the child. All the child knows is that raising them is causing pain, stress, and suffering to the parents because they are different. 

Maybe the child would know they were loved and their moms sued for different reasons than those.
(09-14-2015, 11:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If I sired a child of a different race, I would raise him/her to the best of my abilities.  However, we're talking about people that played the science role, just to get pregnant.  If that woman would have even selected a partner to donate the sperm, and have it artificially inseminated, she would have received the lily white child that she was hoping for...

You raising a black kid sounds like a poorly-conceived sit com that would last about 3 episodes before being cancelled. I'm picturing a scene of you attempting to put malt liquor in the kid's bottle to a blatant laugh track. This thing writes itself.
(09-16-2015, 09:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe the child would know they were loved and their moms sued for different reasons than those.

So you're suggesting the women are lying?

(09-16-2015, 05:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder how she would feel if her parents tried to sue her for pain, stress, and suffering associated with raising a homosexual child (not going to say rearing)?

Wait, didn't her parents procreate naturally? So... wouldn't they be suing... 

Mellow

And you not saying rearing is the problem with our culture. It's the correct term. Just because it makes some folks imagine homoerotic fantasies doesn't make it incorrect. 

Stop changing the language, it is what it is. 
(09-16-2015, 11:43 PM)Benton Wrote: Wait, didn't her parents procreate naturally? So... wouldn't they be suing... 
Once again the point is how the child feels not who they would be suing. And you question only makes sense if your buy into the genetic theory. 

Benton Wrote:And you not saying rearing is the problem with our culture. It's the correct term. Just because it makes some folks imagine homoerotic fantasies doesn't make it incorrect. 

I know the correct term. I used it before anyone in this thread in post 5 (even though the person before me in post 4 used the incorrect term. But sometimes you got to recognize the mentality of the audience.

Benton Wrote:It's old fashioned and I've had a few drinks after a long day... but... I'd like to point out, the correct term is rearing. You intend to rear young black men.

Mellow

(09-16-2015, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Once again the point is how the child feels not who they would be suing. And you question only makes sense if your buy into the genetic theory. 

I know the correct term. I used it before anyone in this thread in post 5 (even though the person before me in post 4 used the incorrect term. But sometimes you got to recognize the mentality of the audience.

Second part, I still giggle.

First part, I thought this thread was about the parent, not the child. I'm not diminishing the feelings of the child, but we're bouncing around.
(09-17-2015, 12:48 AM)Benton Wrote: Second part, I still giggle.

First part, I thought this thread was about the parent, not the child. I'm not diminishing the feelings of the child, but we're bouncing around.

Perhaps you giggle because of  "imagined homoerotic fantasies". 

I thought the thread was about the situation. So "bouncing around" is bringing the child referenced in the OP into the discussion?

(09-16-2015, 11:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you're suggesting the women are lying?

I answered your question.  

You'd make a bad attorney.  Sad

They are suing because they were put in a situation other than they were preparing for because of the negligence of the provider.  Like buying a new boat from someone and they don't build it to the specs they were provided and now it doesn't fit in your garage area and you have to store your boat elsewhere at additional cost.  You still like the boat the same, you will still keep it and maintain it, but the person you bought the boat from did not keep up their end of the contract.

Note:  I do not think a child is the same as a boat before you take that and run for the next two weeks.  Smirk
Lol...child learns parent is suing because he/she isn't white, so this hurt child sues parents because they are not heteros...wants normal parents like everyone else.

Also he/she can claim in the lawsuit the emotional trauma suffered from knowing her existence is the result of being artificially created to satisfy her "parents" selfishness, not out of love between a man and a woman.
(09-17-2015, 12:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps you giggle because of  "imagined homoerotic fantasies". 

I thought the thread was about the situation. So "bouncing around" is bringing the child referenced in the OP into the discussion?

First part, how would I know what you imagine?

Second part, not sure why the question mark. You're all over the place. Wanting to sue parents for rearing gay children, implying that they have suffered distress because of having a gay child. I'm not familiar with the part where anyone is suing a parent.
(09-16-2015, 11:43 PM)Benton Wrote: Wait, didn't her parents procreate naturally? So... wouldn't they be suing... 

Mellow

And you not saying rearing is the problem with our culture. It's the correct term. Just because it makes some folks imagine homoerotic fantasies doesn't make it incorrect. 

(09-16-2015, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Once again the point is how the child feels not who they would be suing. And you question only makes sense if your buy into the genetic theory. 

My use of "raise" was that of "to strengthen and/or elevate".
I feel it applicable in this situation.
Perhaps I'm a rube.
:snark:
(09-17-2015, 07:56 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Lol...child learns parent is suing because he/she isn't white, so this hurt child sues parents because they are not heteros...wants normal parents like everyone else.

Also he/she can claim in the lawsuit the emotional trauma suffered from knowing her existence is the result of being artificially created to satisfy her "parents" selfishness, not out of love between a man and a woman.

A "normal" parent like Bristol Palin who called her latest pregnancy a "huge disappointment"?
She didn't get what she ordered. But what kind of person can turn away a baby? Yeah it's unfortunate but if you can give away your baby or swap it out after you have had this baby for a year or years.... then you have your own issues.

And maybe should rethink if your ready to be a parent. These are babies not Buicks.
(09-17-2015, 07:56 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Lol...child learns parent is suing because he/she isn't white, so this hurt child sues parents because they are not heteros...wants normal parents like everyone else.

I doubt they'll be able to fit that case in given the long list of people who were traumatized their hetero parents sired them by accident or in an attempt to save a crumbling marriage.
(09-17-2015, 02:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She didn't get what she ordered. But what kind of person can turn away a baby? Yeah it's unfortunate but if you can give away your baby or swap it out after you have had this baby for a year or years....  then you have your own issues.  

And maybe should rethink if your ready to be a parent.  These are babies not Buicks.

Who do you believe is giving away their baby?
(09-17-2015, 02:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Who do you believe is giving away their baby?

No kidding.  Last I checked giving away babies was more of a thing straight people did.