Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian sues over ethnicity of donation..
(09-15-2015, 01:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you OK with taking them to the black neighborhoods to get haircuts?
Absolutely.
Why wouldn't I ?
(09-15-2015, 12:56 AM)Benton Wrote: It's old fashioned and I've had a few drinks after a long day... but... I'd like to point out, the correct term is rearing. You intend to rear young black men.

Mellow

My smart assed comment aside, I think that is outstanding. Any person who provides a positive influence in someone's life deserves to be lauded. 

Oh the emoticon....lol
No lauding necessary, as I've yet to do anything.
Thanks anyway.
ThumbsUp
The lady did not get what she paid for. The sperm bank messed up. This isn't about racism.

If I ordered a Johnny Cash CD from Amazon and they sent me Kanye West CD instead would it mean I was a racist if I wanted an exchange?
(09-15-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The lady did not get what she paid for.  The sperm bank messed up.  This isn't about racism.

If I ordered a Johnny Cash CD from Amazon and they sent me Kanye West CD instead would it mean I was a racist if I wanted an exchange?

If you asked for that exchange immediately, no.  If you wait six years, they may wonder what your problem is..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-15-2015, 09:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you asked for that exchange immediately, no.  If you wait six years, they may wonder what your problem is..

Look this wholoe thread is a joke.  That is what you get when you go to Joe The Plumber for your news.

First of all they did not wait 6 years.  The child was born in 2012 and they brought suite a little over a year later.

Second, there is not a single aspect of this entire story that shows this woman is racist in any way.  She isn't trying to get rid of the child.  She loves her daughter.  She just feels that a company that was negligent and has caused her a lot of problems should pay for that mistake.

What part of this makes her a racist?

And aren't you the one who is always preaching about "responsibility".  But when a company screws up you don't think they should be held responsible just because the victim is a lesbian?  Why shouldn't the corporation be held responsible for their negligence?
(09-14-2015, 10:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: that's right folks, a lady who claims to not be racist, is suing over the ethnicity of the sperm she received from a sperm bank..

http://joeforamerica.com/2015/09/white-lesbian-loses-suit-sperm-bank-accidentally-injected-black-mans-genetic-material/#

You can't make this shit up.  'Merica!!

On another note, had she just used natural selection to pick the donor...

I'm sure if they couched the story as, "White Capitalist didn't receive what she paid for, demands refund" you would be all over her jock.
Rethinking it I don't believe it mattered when she sued. In either case, upon birth or later is no proof she is racist.
Does she belittle the kid or express disdain?  If she has ever been heard referring to her child as "my little black Sambo", or "the future car thief" then perhaps you could make a case that she has racist feelings.
(09-16-2015, 06:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure if they couched the story as, "White Capitalist didn't receive what she paid for, demands refund" you would be all over her jock.

And in turn you would be crying "racist".
(09-15-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The lady did not get what she paid for.  The sperm bank messed up.  This isn't about racism.

You're a racist if you bought a country music CD period.
(09-16-2015, 09:07 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: You're a racist if you bought a country music CD period.

No...It just mean you have crappy taste in music.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-16-2015, 09:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...It just mean you have crappy taste in music.   Cool

Dear God, you called it music !
Sympathizer !
Infidel !
Ninja
(09-16-2015, 11:12 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Dear God, you called it music !
Sympathizer !
Infidel !
Ninja

I mean it fits within the definition of music it just needs a qualifier, like crappy to fully grasp what country music is.  

Clarification-  Not all country music is crappy.  There used to be pretty good country music a long long time ago.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-15-2015, 12:07 PM)Benton Wrote: No. I just don't think it's racist to think you may be ill-equipped or inadequate to raise a kid of another race.

I think that's the same logic that says black people are more qualified than white people to understand/discuss diversity, which by definition race has nothing to do with it.
(09-16-2015, 12:04 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think that's the same logic that says black people are more qualified than white people to understand/discuss diversity, which by definition race has nothing to do with it.

I agree.

To clarify,  I don't think it's racist for the parent to think they may be ill-equipped or inadequate to raise a kid of another race. I could have worded that more clearly than: "I just don't think it's racist to think you may be ill-equipped or inadequate to raise a kid of another race."

I can see how that could be misconstrued to think I was referring to others thinking the parent might be inadequate.
(09-15-2015, 12:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Absolutely.
Why wouldn't I ?

Because in the "non-racist" claim: If you are different in appearance (aka white) you are not openly welcomed there.

It's funny this lady lists one of the reasons for the lawsuit is her family is a bunch of racists (unconsciously of course).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

It doesn't in and of itself make you a racists, but if your reasoning for demanding a refund is that the Rap music is too black or you suffered discomfort in being a white person by listening to it then we start to see some indicators.

This seems like a "racism can mean lots of different things" sort of problem. The term "racism" seems to always have baggage but it really shouldn't. There is the sort of racism that is a pejorative but then you have the sort where, say a doctor suspects someone might have sickle cell anemia because of their racial profile. The latter case is technically "racism" but it is actually not a negative thing.

(09-16-2015, 06:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure if they couched the story as, "White Capitalist didn't receive what she paid for, demands refund" you would be all over her jock.

But she didn't just demand a refund. She demanded compensation for the stress, pain, and suffering of having to rear a black child.

(09-16-2015, 01:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It doesn't in and of itself make you a racists, but if your reasoning for demanding a refund is that the Rap music is too black then we start to see some indicators.

But his reasoning could never be that because he bought a Johnny Cash CD and wanted the correct one.

Even if he received a rap CD as a prize or gift and returned it, it could indicate he just hates rap.
It was really getting old hearing from leftists charges of "you oppose Obamas policies because Obama is black"....no I just hate his policies and his ideology.

And I hate rap too.
(09-16-2015, 11:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Clarification-  Not all country music is crappy.  There used to be pretty good country music a long long time ago.

Back when Charlie Pride was bellowing out tunes.

[Image: charlie.jpg]