Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let’s go Steelers?
How much does it suck being a Raider fan and having Andy Dalton as your QB?

Folks say he ain't the problem, but he damn sure ain't the answer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With the way things are falling, I'm not so sure I'm willing to pull for the Steelers even if it "helps" the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: With the way things are falling, I'm not so sure I'm willing to pull for the Steelers even if it "helps" the Bengals.

I'm willing to pull for the Steelers because: 1. If they win out it will put them into middle to lower area of draft so harder to get better draft pick.  2. They'll be more inclined to stay the course with Pick six it and continue to suck longer. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers-Ravens Jan 1 game has been flexed to Sunday night

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 07:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm willing to pull for the Steelers because: 1. If they win out it will put them into middle to lower area of draft so harder to get better draft pick.  2. They'll be more inclined to stay the course with Pick six it and continue to suck longer. 

I have a hard time rooting for that team even when it can help the bengals.  But Im not so sure about kenny pickett being a bust yet.  He seems to be decent at least, unlike a guy like zach wilson who is clearly moving up the ranks in the draft bust category.  

I hope youre right about pickett though.  He certainly hasnt blown the doors off but he has been pretty decent at taking care of the ball.  My guess is he ends up as a more mobile dalton.  A guy that can succeed with a decent amount of takent around him
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 07:54 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers-Ravens Jan 1 game has been flexed to Sunday night

I thought they had to do it 12 days in advance, except for the last week. 

Reply/Quote
Well, I am pro-Steelers for a day. Easier to do when they play Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
Never!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Personally, I'll be rooting for an asteroid to hit the field. That probably makes me a bad person.
Reply/Quote
Of course we're rooting for the Steelers. It's obviously in our benefit for them to win, and probably their detriment. Win/win!

Though whether they do or not is of irrelevance to us for the most part. We need to win both our games regardless of what the Ravens do. If we lock up the division this week, we'll be trying to lock up the #2 (maybe #1) the week after.
Reply/Quote
Find myself pulling for the Ravens. WTS, they're both pretty bad

Reply/Quote
I wanted this game to end in a 2-0 Steelers win so I’m already disappointed.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 10:17 AM)Earendil Wrote: Personally, I'll be rooting for an asteroid to hit the field. That probably makes me a bad person.

^^^THIS^^^

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wanted this game to end in a 2-0 Steelers win so I’m already disappointed.

A tie would work too.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:05 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: ^^^THIS^^^

what a terrible thing to agrre with. why would anyone ever wish harm to others?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:13 AM)Leon Wrote: what a terrible thing to agrre with. why would anyone ever wish harm to others?

Didn’t wish harm. Wished for an asteroid to hit the field. Soapbox much?

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn’t wish harm. Wished for an asteroid to hit the field. Soapbox much?

So, like a softball-size asteroid?  Maybe takes out the Gatorade cooler?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:24 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, like a softball-size asteroid?  Maybe takes out the Gatorade cooler?  

I was thinking a little larger but yeah… the Gatorade cooler and a 100yd radius maybe?

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn’t wish harm. Wished for an asteroid to hit the field. Soapbox much?

harley dog =I was thinking a little larger but yeah… the Gatorade cooler and a 100yd radius maybe?

how awful, especialy from a staff person
Reply/Quote
I’ll never cheer for the Squeelers, I just hope they don’t lose tonight.
Reply/Quote