Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let’s go Steelers?
(01-02-2023, 12:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn’t wish harm. Wished for an asteroid to hit the field. Soapbox much?

Yes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was thinking a little larger but yeah… the Gatorade cooler and a 100yd radius maybe?

Ah, like when Bane destroyed the stadium.  Got it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
IDK how folks could root for Pittsburgh. We're in, the Ravens are in, regardless what happens, we beat the Ravens next week we get the hats and T-Shirts,

Steelers win, all they need to do is be crappy Cleveland next week, have the Dolphins and Pats lose and they're in the playoffs.

Even if they don't make the playoffs Epps can still have a winning season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes.

so you think its ok for someone to wish an astroid hit a stadium full of people? please tell me not
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK how folks could root for Pittsburgh. We're in, the Ravens are in, regardless what happens, we beat the Ravens next week we get the hats and T-Shirts,

Steelers win, all they need to do is be crappy Cleveland next week, have the Dolphins and Pats lose and they're in the playoffs.

Even if they don't make the playoffs Epps can still have a winning season

Clinching the division tomorrow night on MNF would be a lot of fun.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:39 AM)Leon Wrote: so you think its ok for someone to wish an astroid hit a stadium full of people? please tell me not

Hyperbole
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

Quote:an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally
Nobody in the forum wants anyone hurt. They do want both the Steelers and Ravens to fail so dude used hyperbole to express his views.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:39 AM)Leon Wrote: so you think its ok for someone to wish an astroid hit a stadium full of people? please tell me not

I bet you’re fun at parties.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Clinching the division tomorrow night on MNF would be a lot of fun.
It'd also be fun to go into work Tuesday and laugh at the Steeler fans that are crying in their terrible towels

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It'd also be fun to go into work Tuesday and laugh at the Steeler fans that are crying in their terrible towels

I’m going to look at a bright side no matter what. Steelers win we can clinch tomorrow night. Ravens win its Tomlin’s first losing season, and FTS.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hyperbole
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

Nobody in the forum wants anyone hurt. They do want both the Steelers and Ravens to fail so dude used hyperbole to express his views.

i have a feeling if i said the same thing he did, somthing tells me it wouldnt be seem the same way. i would never say such a thing anyways cause its not funny in any way
Reply/Quote

At least you’re consistent.
Reply/Quote
I'm cool with a tie, TD fast and then tucker from 60 or whatever. Both these offenses could sputter in OT.
Reply/Quote
If you mentioned you'd like to see the Steelers win this game, consider yourself "unfriended".

Collinsworth is the biggest Steelers fan there is and IDK why.

Reply/Quote
Hope you find someone who loves you the way Collinsworth loves Kenny Pickett!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:08 AM)bengalfan47 Wrote: Hope you find someone who loves you the way Collinsworth loves Kenny Pickett!

The last time we beat the Steelers on Monday Night, Al Michaels had to do the wrap-up solo. He was so sad

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you mentioned you'd like to see the Steelers win this game, consider yourself "unfriended".

Collinsworth is the biggest Steelers fan there is and IDK why.

I’m pretty sure announcers are told by the producers to talk more about the popular teams. You hear it all the time when Romo calls a bengals game. Always giving the other team more attention
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:13 AM)Leon Wrote: what a terrible thing to agrre with. why would anyone ever wish harm to others?

It's a joke. I would be horrified if that actually happened. I don't wish harm on anyone. I thought that was obvious.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:08 AM)bengalfan47 Wrote: Hope you find someone who loves you the way Collinsworth loves Kenny Pickett!

His gushing on that TD was some of the dumbest nonsense I've heard all year. Including 2022. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:18 AM)Earendil Wrote: It's a joke. I would be horrified if that actually happened. I don't wish harm on anyone. I thought that was obvious.

It was obvious.

Reply/Quote
Man I'm terrified of playing the Steelers and the refs in rd 1. I've seen this movie before and didn't like it at all!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote