Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Let's examine Biden record on the economy
(05-04-2023, 06:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’ll be interested to see if the MAGA house lets the US default. I think they want the economy to crash and all the pain it will cause. Then they can point there finger and say see it was Biden’s fault and they think that will be their best chance to win.

It’s gonna be real ugly if the house republicans decide to sacrifice our economy to try and win an election.

I think republicans are banking on the idea that they can crash the economy and/or cut benefits to their base and veterans and get away with it because they've conditioned enough people to think "GOP good for veterans and economy, democrats bad!"

I will admit it's bitterly funny watching GOP house reps who are in actual contested districts try to deal with people like MTG who can make insane demands and cause all the damage they want because they are 99.9% safe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 04:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Keep loving that Biden inflation, you may not be too bright, but the citizens of the US when polled tell us the Biden economy sucks. This is on him based on his policy decisions., not Trump or anyone from the GOP as he had both houses year 1 and 2.

The inflation we experienced was a direct result of Trump's printing 10s-of-trillions of dollars back by nothing. Trump also manipulated the Fed and would not allow them to raise interest rates. Trump tried every way possible to fire the fed chairman.  Inflation doesn't solve itself in mere 2-yrs.  We had to slowly raise interest rates not to cause an economic recession to bring inflation down.  Trump got us another $ 6.8 trillion in debt and as Mike Pompeo said, "How in the HELL is that being a Conservative?"  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fed/trump-says-he-can-fire-feds-powell-its-not-that-simple-idUSKCN1TR1SU

Now to President Biden, he has inflation down in the mid-4 %, and it’s continuing to come down and will continue to come down because of the rollout of the infrastructure package.  This is one of the MAJOR accomplishments in Biden's first 2-yrs and it was passed bipartisan.  Put Americans to work by buying American-made goods, thus creating tax revenue--> By doing This Biden paid down our debt by $ 1.7 trillion in 3-yrs.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/03/09/fact-sheet-the-presidents-budget-reduces-deficits-by-nearly-3-trillion-over-10-years/

This morning, for the month of April as reported by the US Department of Labor, unemployment is down to 3.4%. That’s the lowest it’s been since 1968. The lowest it's been in over 55 years. President Biden’s infrastructure package has also added 253,000 new jobs for Americans.  https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Nice try, but once again you just continue to open your mouth and remove all doubt in regard to your ignorance.
Reply/Quote