Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's go Houston.
Can't stand the Ravens. Hoping for not only a victory for Houston, but a strong one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does this offensive game plan look familiar to anyone?

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 06:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Does this offensive game plan look familiar to anyone?

Lol yup

But they still look better.

This Ravens D is sick

The Ravens team is so DEEP talent wise too.

Jealous
Reply/Quote
That Schultz drop was Tee-esque
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol yup

But they still look better.

This Ravens D is sick

The Ravens team is so DEEP talent wise too.

Jealous

I’m wondering if they are going to lose many guys are D. Not sure what free agents are coming up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Cmon Texans .. making too many mistakes that you cant make
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
4 pre-snap penalties.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: That Schultz drop was Tee-esque

He made up for it (if it's possible to do that). 

Reply/Quote
Tie game. Damn, this ones gonna be good.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m wondering if they are going to lose many guys are D. Not sure what free agents are coming up.

I’ll take anyone they want to give us lol.

They are STACKED
Reply/Quote
F Lamar

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He made up for it (if it's possible to do that). 

Yes! We needed that.

3-3. Houston staying in it …. so far.
Reply/Quote
Lamar = WHEELS
Reply/Quote
Keep in mind…the Rats are this dang good after losing their “Kelce” Andrews and Dobbins after game 1 and Mitchell a few weeks back. They are DEEEEP
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Keep in mind…the Rats are this dang good after losing their “Kelce” Andrews and Dobbins after game 1 and Mitchell a few weeks back. They are DEEEEP

They are and they look too damn good. Hope Houston finds a way.

Reply/Quote
Houstons DL has to stay inside while rushing Lamar. Going wide like they are just gives him the field.

Reply/Quote
Yuppp. 7-3. Arggg.

They are so stacked and Lamar is so hard to defend when he is on.

2023 MVP all day long.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Houstons DL has to stay inside while rushing Lamar. Going wide like they are just gives him the field.

I liked thr inside gap exchange to try ot make him hold it a little longer but the slant DT didn't get enough drive and the hole opened right up for Lamar.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Looked like he rolled over the guy and got the 1st on 2nd down.

Reply/Quote
Nice D stance !!!
Reply/Quote