Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Like it or not
Vontaze Burfict is now the face of this organization. We are now (supposedly)the nastiest, dirtiest team in the league. Embrace it who dey nation. Embrace being a fan base that isn't taking the shit calls and who celebrates a scumbag who gets injured and nails him with a water bottle while being carted off of the field. For years the Philadelphia fans have been talked about for their antics. But now it's us. Embrace it if only because you can't escape it. This is what everyone thinks and there literally is nothing anyone can do to reverse it at this point. If you can't beat it join it.

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati vs. everyone. Screw 'em all.
Reply/Quote
I love Vontaze Burflict.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I love it. Steelers fans are terrified to play us now. Even if they won't admit it. The sheer amount of crying a lot of them are doing after a win (where it looks like none of their players will miss the game next week due to injury) proves it.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I also love Burfict. I like to say he's the best player on the Defense but if I consider everything, it may be the whole team.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The silver lining in this loss is now everyone in the league including the Steelers fears the Cincinnati defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep. Give him all the money he wants. Don't let him go. VB is the MVP.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The silver lining in this loss is now everyone in the league including the Steelers fears the Cincinnati defense.

This is fact 

Reply/Quote
Put me down for like.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Vontaze Burfict is now the face of this organization. We are now (supposedly)the nastiest, dirtiest team in the league. Embrace it who dey nation. Embrace being a fan base that isn't taking the shit calls and who celebrates a scumbag who gets injured and nails him with a water bottle while being carted off of the field. For years the Philadelphia fans have been talked about for their antics. But now it's us. Embrace it if only because you can't escape it. This is what everyone thinks and there literally is nothing anyone can do to reverse it at this point. If you can't beat it join it.

A bit of a over reaction.. if this idea was true, than Philadelphia would still be the worse fans etc.. they threw snow balls at Santa Claus. 

As for celebrating. did you watch the Steelers game and Huber ??

and to be honest the part of Bengal players and fans being a bit nasty that is a better perception than us being whimps and complacent... 

Actually this could be a good thing for the team.. they will come in next year with a bit of a chip on their shoulders... play the victim.. other teams have done it and it has worked. why not us....

As I stated before.. images come and go.. just ask Philly fans
Reply/Quote
I love Tez. Who Fricken Dey!!!!!

The fact he is in everyone's head is awesome. I hope teams are worried when they play us.
Reply/Quote
Vontaze needs to clean it up regardless. I say this because other players who got a heavy suspension cut it out. James Harrison's PFs are almost non existent after his stint in 2010 or 2011 or when it was. If Taze gets hammered again after this, he'll start seeing really long suspensions, and, like or hate him, that isn't useful to us.
Reply/Quote
2016.....It's On!! Bring It!
Reply/Quote
I wore my Bengals lanyard which holds my access badge to work today and I took so much crap for it. At first it bothered me but as the day went by my lanyard started to feel like a badge of honor. I politely mentioned to my detractors that the Steelers can dish it out but they can't take it. No one argued this point because even Steelers fans know their team is dirty.
Reply/Quote
Sure would be nice if our offensive line picked up some of that nastiness. Instead of playing like cupcakes coached by a piano man.
Reply/Quote
Nobody comes into Cincinnati, and pushes the Bengal around!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nobody comes into Cincinnati, and pushes the Bengal around!

It's true! We are the reason Pittsburgh is all but guaranteed to lose in Denver this week. They are battered and bruised. The roethlisberger injury alone all but seals it. If he plays, he'll be limited in his abilities. Thank you Vontaze Burfict.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I wore my Bengals lanyard which holds my access badge to work today and I took so much crap for it. At first it bothered me but as the day went by my lanyard started to feel like a badge of honor. I politely mentioned to my detractors that the Steelers can dish it out but they can't take it. No one argued this point because even Steelers fans know their team is dirty.

Actually had a girl at work start giving me grief about the game. Indy fan, to boot. I stopped her cold and reminded her that she didn't say word one to me about football all damn season and I didn't want to hear that shit now. The chutzpah of some people.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Actually had a girl at work start giving me grief about the game.  Indy fan, to boot.  I stopped her cold and reminded her that she didn't say word one to me about football all damn season and I didn't want to hear that shit now.  The chutzpah of some people.

I'm wearing my Bengals gym shirt to PT tomorrow.  Bring it on, haters!
Reply/Quote
Bring it on! I took my Bengals mug to work.....I dare anyone to say something to me. I wore my Bengals jacket to the store, to the gym....I'm not ashamed.
Reply/Quote