Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-06-2015, 12:47 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: I've skimmed through his posts and couldn't find the one where he said everyone from 2 continents were savages. Please post.

Then tell us what you, er I mean "he", really said.

If you really did read "his" posts then you know exactly what we are talking about.

Kind of funny that you show up here to defend Lucy like this. Wonder why he could not have said exactly what you just did?

And the most surprising part is that you are so devoted to defending him that you actually went back and read every single on of his 2600+ posts.
(09-06-2015, 12:47 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: I've skimmed through his posts and couldn't find the one where he said everyone from 2 continents were savages. Please post.

It's because it's not there. I did say that there were savages in uncivilized and lawless countries.

I brought up El Salvador and how they drag bodies in the streets to mark territory with blood. Since they have grown up with all the civil war in the 80's.

They are just upset because it wasn't a "White country"

No.  You know what you wrote.
(09-06-2015, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's because it's not there.   I did say that there were savages in uncivilized and lawless countries.    

I brought up El Salvador and how they drag bodies in the streets to mark territory with blood.   Since they have grown up with all the civil war in the 80's.  

I didn't mention anything about skin color.
(09-06-2015, 07:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I didn't mention anything about skin color.

No you may not have.... But the peanut gallery went straight to racist. Hence why I said "they"
(09-06-2015, 01:20 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: That's true. I attempted to use to use the word in a different light which you really can't in this situation.

Anomaly? Could you agree that transgender is an anomaly? 

On pg.133

https://books.google.com/books?id=ddWuAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA134&dq=is+transgender+an+anomaly&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAGoVChMIxcPMkcbhxwIVA44NCh1dqwZf#v=onepage&q=is%20transgender%20an%20anomaly&f=false

If we're discussing how the author uses the word, sure. She says that people who feel they are "abnormal" seek to find something to make them "normal". She prefers seeing herself as an "anomaly", someone completely unlike anyone else who has her own unique experiences. The fact that these experiences are not similar to the experiences of the majority of people does not make them any less legitimate. She doesn't need to be "normal" because there isn't anything wrong with who she is.

Great link, Blutarsky. It really destroys the attempts by many to paint trans folk as people with mental disorders that need to be fixed. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

https://www.google.com/#q=site:bengalsboard.net+%22savages%22

Second result

(05-30-2015, 05:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No immigrants should get access to any benefits.   Nor their children.   

We should also be limiting immigration.   

Where do you live Benton?  I doubt its a place that deals with immigrants ....  Just speakong of Mexico and Central America....  They live in a seriously violent culture.   when we let the Cubans in Florida Miami went from a nobody town to a war zone.    That's what these people do....   They are just violent animals.    

I don't want those animals here.... Same reason I don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa here ....  We start letting savages in here then we lose our sensibilities and start to accept their savage ways.

One of the interesting things about the rules here are that you can compare gay people to pedophiles, say that trans people are mentally ill, and call blacks, latinos, and Muslims "savages" and you're ok. If you call someone an asshole or dick for saying that, you get reprimanded
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-06-2015, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's because it's not there.   I did say that there were savages in uncivilized and lawless countries.    

I brought up El Salvador and how they drag bodies in the streets to mark territory with blood.   Since they have grown up with all the civil war in the 80's.  

WE're upset that you look at violence in a country and cast the net of "savages" over every citizen.  Just because those countries happen to have be made primarily of dark skinned people is CLEARLY just a coincidence, I'm sure.  I'm sure if there was some county of mostly white citizens you would say the same.

You just haven't, ever.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/09/09/caitlyn-jenner-on-that-halloween-costume-i-dont-think-its-offensive-at-all/

Quote:Caitlyn Jenner on THAT Halloween costume: 'I don't think it's offensive at all'

By Hoai-Tran Bui September 9, 2015 9:51 am

Maybe Caitlyn Jenner has a better sense of humor than all of us. Or she’s got skin of steel. Because Jenner wasn’t at all offended by the crude Halloween costume poking fun of her iconic Vanity Fair cover.

The men’s costume, which features a wig and corset that Jenner wore on the cover, was panned as transphobic and just bad taste by many on Twitter, but Jenner seems to be taking it in stride. She told Today‘s Matt Lauer:

Quote:“I’m in on the joke. Yeah, no, I don’t think it’s offensive at all. I know the community does, and they’ve gotten a lot of criticism for doing it.”

She complimented the costume (which to be honest, looks pretty cheap, so we’re not sure why) and said that she could have worn her own costume with the wardrobe she got from Vanity Fair.

“We could have done my own costume! I mean, that was a serious bustier on the cover of ‘Vanity Fair.’ I mean at least get some good clothes.”

Bygones, we guess.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-06-2015, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.google.com/#q=site:bengalsboard.net+%22savages%22

Second result

One of the interesting things about the rules here are that you can compare gay people to pedophiles, say that trans people are mentally ill, and call blacks, latinos, and Muslims "savages" and you're ok. If you call someone an asshole or dick for saying that, you get reprimanded

Can't believe I have to explain this .....

One is a personal attack. The other is within the scope of a debate. Your wanting to censor people within a debate over what you deem offensive. Everyone deems a personal attack offensive.

Not sure why you feel you get to decide what people can and can not talk about within a debate.

And if you or anyone here has to resort to calling anyone a piece of whatever here then maybe you should take some time off the PnR board. The smack talk board is where you take personal attacks and petty behavior.
(09-06-2015, 12:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: WE're upset that you look at violence in a country and cast the net of "savages" over every citizen.  Just because those countries happen to have be made primarily of dark skinned people is CLEARLY just a coincidence, I'm sure.  I'm sure if there was some county of mostly white citizens you would say the same.

You just haven't, ever.

When one comes up in the scope of a discussion here I most certainly will.... If you want to discuss a White country that's uncivilized, corrupt to the point that people's daily security is in danger then i will get involved in that discussion.
(09-09-2015, 01:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't believe I have to explain this .....

One is a personal attack.   The other is within the scope of a debate.   Your wanting to censor people within a debate over what you deem offensive.    Everyone deems a personal attack offensive.  

Not sure why you feel you get to decide what people can and can not talk about within a debate.    

And if you or anyone here has to resort to calling anyone a piece of whatever here then maybe you should take some time off the PnR board.   The smack talk board is where you take personal attacks and petty behavior.

Exactly. PnR is where you can constantly use racial and other offensive slurs and get away with it, since that makes a ton of sense. Maybe you should take some time away from the boards if you can't handle being called something that you 100% deserve.

Why did you disappear in the other threads and completely ignore people calling you out for being the hypocrite that you are? You tell everyone to keep their sexuality to themselves while you're the only person on the boards that has a picture of their wife in their avatar. You're one of the few that openly talks about their heterosexuality on here by bringing up your family so often. You cry and cry that homosexuals should pretty much keep their lives a secret while I know more about your heterosexuality more so than anyone else that posts on here because of your openness on the matter.

Why keep ignoring that when people bring it up? You can just say "I'm just a huge hypocrite", and that would be acceptable. I'm sure you'll probably just ignore this too though and stay true to your bullshit trolling.
(09-09-2015, 01:50 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Exactly. PnR is where you can constantly use racial and other offensive slurs and get away with it, since that makes a ton of sense. Maybe you should take some time away from the boards if you can't handle being called something that you 100% deserve.

Why did you disappear in the other threads and completely ignore people calling you out for being the hypocrite that you are? You tell everyone to keep their sexuality to themselves while you're the only person on the boards that has a picture of their wife in their avatar. You're one of the few that openly talks about their heterosexuality on here by bringing up your family so often. You cry and cry that homosexuals should pretty much keep their lives a secret while I know more about your heterosexuality more so than anyone else that posts on here because of your openness on the matter.

Why keep ignoring that when people bring it up? You can just say "I'm just a huge hypocrite", and that would be acceptable. I'm sure you'll probably just ignore this too though and stay true to your bullshit trolling.

Disappear? Hey if RL prevents me from getting on the bengals message board then so be it .... I won't go through 5 pages of messages to answer them individually when the discussion has passed the point of them being relevant. That's unfair to everyone else in the thread. if you want me to answer someyhing directly then PM me. Several here have done that and can attest i answer in a timely manner.

Why do you care what I use for my avatar? I am proud of my family and it's the photos I have on my phone or tablet which is how I use the forums.

So if family is mentioned that's just some of that "hetrosexual" talk. Gotcha.

Your infatuation with me is getting weird.
(09-09-2015, 01:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't believe I have to explain this .....

One is a personal attack.   The other is within the scope of a debate.   Your wanting to censor people within a debate over what you deem offensive.    Everyone deems a personal attack offensive.  

And if you or anyone here has to resort to calling anyone a piece of whatever here then maybe you should take some time off the PnR board.   The smack talk board is where you take personal attacks and petty behavior.

Can't believe I have to explain this . . .

Calling an entire group of individuals pedophiles is no better than calling an individual a pedophile.  Within the scope of debate, if someone believes there is a difference then they most likely aren't intelligent enough to use "your" or "you're" in a sentence correctly.
(09-09-2015, 02:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Disappear?  Hey if RL prevents me from getting on the bengals message board then so be it ....   I won't go through 5 pages of messages to answer them individually when the discussion has passed the point of them being relevant.     That's unfair to everyone else in the thread.    if you want me to answer someyhing directly then PM me.   Several here have done that and can attest i answer in a timely manner.  

Why do you care what I use for my avatar?   I am proud of my family and it's the photos I have on my phone or tablet which is how I use the forums.  

So if family is mentioned that's just some of that "hetrosexual" talk.   Gotcha.  

I don't care what you use, but I think you're a huge hypocrite when you make a comment like gays should "keep it to themselves" while boasting about your heterosexuality and being the only person with a picture of their wife on here. What kind of ass backwards bullshit is that?

Don't worry, I bumped the post so you can see that it wasn't "irrelevant", and that you just must have conveniently missed the last couple pages of posts directed at you by 4+ board members Rolleyes  I didn't need you to answer anything directly to me, but why ignore at least 4 different people? Oh, it's because you got proven to be a hypocrite and you can't admit it, that's why.
(09-09-2015, 01:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When one comes up in the scope of a discussion here I most certainly will....    If you want to discuss a White country that's uncivilized, corrupt to the point that people's daily security is in danger then i will get involved in that discussion.

On one hand you claim we are a civilized country, on the other you have a thread about the homicide rate in Chicago.  Make up your mind, Sybil.
(09-09-2015, 02:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Can't believe I have to explain this . . .

Calling an entire group of individuals pedophiles is no better than calling an individual a pedophile.  Within the scope of debate, if someone believes there is a difference then they most likely aren't intelligent enough to use "your" or "you're" in a sentence correctly.

Where did i call them pedos? I said its a mental disorder that was similar to pedos. That's not calling them pedos.

Your just taking part of what I say and running to left field isn't the same as me actually saying "all gays/transexuals are pedos" I don't mind a discussion but let's be honest with our points please.
(09-09-2015, 02:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Disappear?  Hey if RL prevents me from getting on the bengals message board then so be it ....   I won't go through 5 pages of messages to answer them individually when the discussion has passed the point of them being relevant.     That's unfair to everyone else in the thread.    if you want me to answer someyhing directly then PM me.   Several here have done that and can attest i answer in a timely manner.  

Why do you care what I use for my avatar?   I am proud of my family and it's the photos I have on my phone or tablet which is how I use the forums.  

So if family is mentioned that's just some of that "hetrosexual" talk.   Gotcha.  

No one wants to look at your **** trophies.  Keep your sex life to yourself.
(09-09-2015, 02:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: On one hand you claim we are a civilized country, on the other you have a thread about the homicide rate in Chicago.  Make up your mind, Sybil.

Civilized isn't the absence of violence. When bodies are being dragged down the streets to mark territories or we are seeing chopping of heads in public with no law enforcement reaction then we will be savage.
(09-09-2015, 02:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No one wants to look at your **** trophies.  Keep your sex life to yourself.

Lmfao.   Well done.