Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-10-2015, 07:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What slurs?

Post what you think is a slur.   And then explain yourself.  Then I will look at other ways to say the same thing if you make a serious point.

Claiming a group of people have a mental disorder when they clearly don't meet the most basic requirement of a mental disorder is derogatory and insulting.

Claiming everyone from certain regions of the world are "savages" and "animals" are ignorant stereotypes which are derogatory and insulting.
(09-10-2015, 07:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pedos say they are made this way.   And they have no other choice.   Please explain the difference in their argument and the trans/gay argument?

They use the exact same phrasing.

The difference is in the fact that one group is committing a crime while the other is not.  Your arguments falls flat once it is used to excuse a crime.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-10-2015, 07:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where on earth did I say all black people are savages?    I never said that one time.   Your just running with whatever.  

The whole White savage or black savage is ridiculous being a savage has nothing to do with your skin color, it has everythkng to do with your surroundings and your norms.  But the PC elitists want to make it all about color and Alinsky the debate.    

All blacks can't be savages it's impossible.   But I see that hasn't stopped you from running with whatever narrative you wish.

Likewise, it is impossible for everyone from a region to be a savage.  Your precious Jesus is just one example.
(09-10-2015, 07:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are people from these countries used to more violence or less than us?  

They may not be participating but they are conditioned to that way of life.   They have a tolerance for violent behavior and their line of acceptable violence is much different than ours.    

I use El Salvador as an example.  They had so much civil war and violence and the gov constanrly changing that they accept the streets marked in blood.     That's unacceptable to us.  

Do all El Salvadorans participate in this violence?  Obviously not ....  But you can't have open borders letting "refugees" in here, because there is no way to get the real victims in without the violent offenders also coming.    

Which is why I think we need strict border policy similar to the 1924 act.

More ignorant stereotypes and racism.  
(09-10-2015, 09:15 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: [Image: 2zi96dx.jpg]

Savage Jew

That's right, Randy Macho Man Savage was Jewish.

So was Jesus.  What's your point?
(09-10-2015, 09:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah anyone who grows up conditioned to violence is a concern of mine.   Doesn't mean I am not sympathetic to their needs.  Just reinforces why I think we need strict limitations on immigration.

Like Chicago?
(09-10-2015, 11:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Likewise, it is impossible for everyone from a region to be a savage.  Your precious Jesus is just one example.

I have never claimed it was all of nothing.
(09-10-2015, 11:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like Chicago?

That's not the scope of violence that makes you a savage. Chicago has a lot of murders but the city is mismanaged.
(09-10-2015, 11:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Claiming a group of people have a mental disorder when they clearly don't meet the most basic requirement of a mental disorder is derogatory and insulting.

Claiming everyone from certain regions of the world are "savages" and "animals" are ignorant stereotypes which are derogatory and insulting.

Neither one of those is a slur.
(09-10-2015, 11:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The difference is in the fact that one group is committing a crime while the other is not.  Your arguments falls flat once it is used to excuse a crime.

So if being gay was a crime then it would match up?

Because being gay in russia is a crime. As well as Iran, and the other muslim countries. And others as well .

The reason it doesn't fall flat is because being legal or not varies in the World.
(09-10-2015, 11:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Neither one of those is a slur.

Definition of SLUR

a :  an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo :

If you don't think referring to the entire region of the Middle East and Africa as "savages" and calling a transgender "freak show" is a slur, then you're just intentionally being dense here. This is bordering on ridiculous now. Just stop playing stupid and have a normal conversation for once. This is such bullshit.
(09-10-2015, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have never claimed it was all of nothing.

1) Yes, you did.

2) "Your" a liar.
(09-10-2015, 11:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So if being gay was a crime then it would match up?  

Because being gay in russia is a crime.  As well as Iran, and the other muslim countries.  And others as well .  

The reason it doesn't fall flat is because being legal or not varies in the World.

Now we have to go outside our own laws?  Listen the only way being Gay is a crime is through bigotry and hate.  There is no victim.  We don't base our criminal status of Pedophiles on the pedo.  We base it off of the damage it does to the victim.  In this case children.  For the crime of pedophilia to be reduced or removed, it would only be done so as a result of a change in view of the victim not the criminal.

In the case of the homosexual there is no victim and thus the creation and removal of criminal status is based solely on the homosexual.

There are countries in the world that discriminate against others, I wouldn't use them as a basis for my argument. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-10-2015, 09:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess you didn't limit it to just black people, but rather anyone from Africa...

(09-10-2015, 09:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah anyone who grows up conditioned to violence is a concern of mine.   Doesn't mean I am not sympathetic to their needs.  Just reinforces why I think we need strict limitations on immigration.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/09/09/438672718/john-oliver-says-u-s-students-learn-virtually-nothing-about-africa?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20150910

Quote:John Oliver Says U.S. Students Learn Virtually Nothing About Africa

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-10-2015, 11:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's not the scope of violence that makes you a savage.    Chicago has a lot of murders but the city is mismanaged.

So Chicago lacks law of order (or whatever nonsense you call it) establishing a culture of violence?
(09-10-2015, 11:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Neither one of those is a slur.

I wrote derogatory and insulting.  Pay attention.
(09-10-2015, 11:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So if being gay was a crime then it would match up?  

Because being gay in russia is a crime.  As well as Iran, and the other muslim countries.  And others as well .  

Still doesn't meet the criteria for a mental disorder.  Doesn't match up.
(09-10-2015, 11:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: More ignorant stereotypes and racism.  

Educate yourself please.

(09-10-2015, 11:52 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I wrote derogatory and insulting.  Pay attention.

Lol keep moving the mark . Heck some here get offended when you use certain pronouns.
(09-10-2015, 11:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So Chicago lacks law of order (or whatever nonsense you call it) establishing a culture of violence?

Compare the scope of violence between Chicago and the capital of El Salvador.