Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-09-2015, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did i call them pedos?  I said its a mental disorder that was similar to pedos.   That's not calling them pedos.    

Your* just taking part of what I say and running to left field isn't the same as me actually saying "all gays/transexuals are pedos"    I don't mind a discussion but let's be honest with our points please.

Oh, they're just ****** in the head like "pedos."

Yeah, nothing insulting about that comparison. LMAO

* You're. As in, "You're welcome."
(09-09-2015, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did i call them pedos?  I said its a mental disorder that was similar to pedos.   That's not calling them pedos.    

Your just taking part of what I say and running to left field isn't the same as me actually saying "all gays/transexuals are pedos"    I don't mind a discussion but let's be honest with our points please.

I'll be honest with my point. I don't care if you have your differences with people on a political and religious basis, but can't you cut the bullshit with the slurs? That's the only thing that really gets some of us bothered, and you've been confronted on this subject many times.

I don't mind a discussion even if you believe things on the entirely opposite end of the spectrum as myself, just don't use extremely offensive terminology that is often deemed racist or homophobic. Is that really too much to ask of a supposed adult on what is supposed to be a legitimate message board for an NFL team??
(09-09-2015, 02:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Civilized isn't the absence of violence.   When bodies are being dragged down the streets to mark territories or we are seeing chopping of heads in public with no law enforcement reaction then we will be savage.

Eight murders in one day is civilized?  If the answer is "yes," then why the need to discuss the lawlessness of Chicago?
(09-09-2015, 01:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When one comes up in the scope of a discussion here I most certainly will....    If you want to discuss a White country that's uncivilized, corrupt to the point that people's daily security is in danger then i will get involved in that discussion.

(09-09-2015, 02:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Eight murders in one day is civilized?  If the answer is "yes," then why the need to discuss the lawlessness of Chicago?

I'm surprised we are discussing it at all.
Apparently Chicago is only 45% white.
Ninja

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/1714000.html
(09-09-2015, 04:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm surprised we are discussing it at all.
Apparently Chicago is only 45% white.
Ninja

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/1714000.html

Define white.

Ninja
(09-09-2015, 04:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Define white.

Ninja

I know where you were going, but per the census link.....

White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

I have to say, I never knew Lebanese, Arab, and Moroccan were considered "white".
I learned something new today.
ThumbsUp

*side note: I should have known the definition had been evolving, as George Zimmerman was considered "white".
Ninja
(09-09-2015, 04:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I know where you were going, but per the census link.....

White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

I have to say, I never knew Lebanese, Arab, and Moroccan were considered "white".
I learned something new today.
ThumbsUp

*side note: I should have known the definition had been evolving, as George Zimmerman was considered "white".
Ninja

Just imagine Lucie's mind being blown when he learns the savages in the Middle East and North Africa are white.  #whiteguilt

Lucie doesn't believe in evolution. 
(09-09-2015, 01:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't believe I have to explain this .....

One is a personal attack.   The other is within the scope of a debate.   Your wanting to censor people within a debate over what you deem offensive.    Everyone deems a personal attack offensive.  

Not sure why you feel you get to decide what people can and can not talk about within a debate.    

And if you or anyone here has to resort to calling anyone a piece of whatever here then maybe you should take some time off the PnR board.   The smack talk board is where you take personal attacks and petty behavior.

I understand that one is a personal attack and the other is vile hate speech. Hate speech is protected here in the context of a "debate". 

I can say  "Christians are mentally ill degenerates who need to be stripped of all rights because they expose our children to an immoral lifestyle that corrupts them". I just can't say all of that about you personally. 

I'm ok with personal attacks not being allowed. These backwards and utterly ignorant views regarding minorities, gay people, and  trans people that you have are easy enough to ridicule without having to resort to commenting on you personally. I just think it's ridiculous that you can call all black people "savages" and it's protected as a "point of view" because you're not personally calling anyone here a savage. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: os4lk2.jpg]

Savage

[Image: t5krns.jpg]

White savage

Now everyone's a savage. Stop crying.
(09-09-2015, 10:29 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: [Image: os4lk2.jpg]

Savage

[Image: t5krns.jpg]

White savage

Now everyone's a savage. Stop crying.

I understand how this concept is probably more than you can digest, but the idea that every individual from a region or continent is a "savage" is nothing more than an ignorant stereotype.

You have at least one alt account and neither of your personalities have added any comments of value.  Keep up the good work?
(09-09-2015, 02:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, they're just ***** in the head like "pedos."

Yeah, nothing insulting about that comparison. LMAO

* You're.  As in, "You're welcome."

Pedos say they are made this way. And they have no other choice. Please explain the difference in their argument and the trans/gay argument?

They use the exact same phrasing.
(09-09-2015, 02:39 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'll be honest with my point. I don't care if you have your differences with people on a political and religious basis, but can't you cut the bullshit with the slurs? That's the only thing that really gets some of us bothered, and you've been confronted on this subject many times.

I don't mind a discussion even if you believe things on the entirely opposite end of the spectrum as myself, just don't use extremely offensive terminology that is often deemed racist or homophobic. Is that really too much to ask of a supposed adult on what is supposed to be a legitimate message board for an NFL team??

What slurs?

Post what you think is a slur.   And then explain yourself.  Then I will look at other ways to say the same thing if you make a serious point.
(09-09-2015, 08:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I understand that one is a personal attack and the other is vile hate speech. Hate speech is protected here in the context of a "debate". 

I can say  "Christians are mentally ill degenerates who need to be stripped of all rights because they expose our children to an immoral lifestyle that corrupts them". I just can't say all of that about you personally. 

I'm ok with personal attacks not being allowed. These backwards and utterly ignorant views regarding minorities, gay people, and  trans people that you have are easy enough to ridicule without having to resort to commenting on you personally. I just think it's ridiculous that you can call all black people "savages" and it's protected as a "point of view" because you're not personally calling anyone here a savage. 

Where on earth did I say all black people are savages? I never said that one time. Your just running with whatever.

The whole White savage or black savage is ridiculous being a savage has nothing to do with your skin color, it has everythkng to do with your surroundings and your norms. But the PC elitists want to make it all about color and Alinsky the debate.

All blacks can't be savages it's impossible. But I see that hasn't stopped you from running with whatever narrative you wish.
(09-10-2015, 12:06 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I understand how this concept is probably more than you can digest, but the idea that every individual from a region or continent is a "savage" is nothing more than an ignorant stereotype.

You have at least one alt account and neither of your personalities have added any comments of value.  Keep up the good work?

Are people from these countries used to more violence or less than us?

They may not be participating but they are conditioned to that way of life. They have a tolerance for violent behavior and their line of acceptable violence is much different than ours.

I use El Salvador as an example. They had so much civil war and violence and the gov constanrly changing that they accept the streets marked in blood. That's unacceptable to us.

Do all El Salvadorans participate in this violence? Obviously not .... But you can't have open borders letting "refugees" in here, because there is no way to get the real victims in without the violent offenders also coming.

Which is why I think we need strict border policy similar to the 1924 act.
(09-10-2015, 07:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where on earth did I say all black people are savages?    I never said that one time.   Your just running with whatever.  

The whole White savage or black savage is ridiculous being a savage has nothing to do with your skin color, it has everythkng to do with your surroundings and your norms.  But the PC elitists want to make it all about color and Alinsky the debate.    

All blacks can't be savages it's impossible.   But I see that hasn't stopped you from running with whatever narrative you wish.

I guess you didn't limit it to just black people, but rather anyone from Africa...

(05-30-2015, 05:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't want those animals here.... Same reason I don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa here ....  We start letting savages in here then we lose our sensibilities and start to accept their savage ways.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 09:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess you didn't limit it to just black people, but rather anyone from Africa...

Yes but there are white people in Africa!!!

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[Image: 2zi96dx.jpg]

Savage Jew

That's right, Randy Macho Man Savage was Jewish.
(09-10-2015, 09:15 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: [Image: 2zi96dx.jpg]

Savage Jew

That's right, Randy Macho Man Savage was Jewish.

Almost black...definitely brown.  Kinda orange sometimes too.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-10-2015, 09:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess you didn't limit it to just black people, but rather anyone from Africa...

Yeah anyone who grows up conditioned to violence is a concern of mine. Doesn't mean I am not sympathetic to their needs. Just reinforces why I think we need strict limitations on immigration.
(09-10-2015, 07:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pedos say they are made this way.   And they have no other choice.   Please explain the difference in their argument and the trans/gay argument?

They use the exact same phrasing.

We, as human beings, have the ability to use words to communicate ideas.  Words have meaning.  I have previously provided a link to DSM-V which lists mental disorders and the criteria for each diagnosis.  You don't even know the definition of mental disorder which is the most basic concept when discussing mental disorders.  When (more likely if) you learn the definition of what is and isn't a mental disorder then you will understand why your comparison is derogatory.  But, I'm not holding my breath that will happen during my lifetime.