Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-10-2015, 11:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1) Yes, you did.

2) "Your" a liar.

Lol your down to calling me a liar ... Guess we are done here.
(09-10-2015, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Educate yourself please.  

I have more world experience and education than you.  When you can use "your" and "you're" in a sentence correctly then you can tell others to educate themselves.  Until then, "your" the one who needs educating.
(09-10-2015, 11:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol keep moving the mark .  Heck some here get offended when you use certain pronouns.

I haven't moved any mark.  I have been consistent in pointing out your insulting and derogatory remarks you make on a consistent basis.
(09-10-2015, 11:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Compare the scope of violence between Chicago and the capital of El Salvador.

I think you already established Chicago is dangerous with a high mortality rate due to gun violence secondary to government mismanagement.
(09-10-2015, 12:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol your down to calling me a liar ...    Guess we are done here.

I'm not down to calling you anything.  I'm stating fact.  You lied="your" a liar.  If you don't like someone stating the obvious then don't lie.
(09-10-2015, 12:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    Guess we are done here.

I hope that is a promise.  And not another lie.
(09-10-2015, 12:09 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I hope that is a promise.  And not another lie.

You love to stalk me on here so we will see.
(09-10-2015, 12:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not down to calling you anything.  I'm stating fact.  You lied="your" a liar.  If you don't like someone stating the obvious then don't lie.

I have not lied one time on here. And have stayed consistent. You may not agree or like what I say or how I say things but you can not question my consistency. I can question your reading comprehension if you actually think i lied on any of this stuff
(09-10-2015, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Educate yourself please.  

[Image: PM5UL49J.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 12:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have more world experience and education than you.  When you can use "your" and "you're" in a sentence correctly then you can tell others to educate themselves.  Until then, "your" the one who needs educating.

Save your grammar lessons, it's getting old.   It's a message board.  End of

It's evident you have no clue about the effects today of 1980's civil war in El Salvador.   Which would also explain why you take the savages comment so incorrectly.
(09-10-2015, 12:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not lied one time on here.  And have stayed consistent.   You may not agree or like what I say or how I say things but you can not question my consistency.   I can question your reading comprehension if you actually think i lied on any of this stuff

What about when you said you'd been followed in your neighborhood sometimes armed, sometimes not; then turned and said it only happened once?    

You never followed up on that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 12:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What about when you said you'd been followed in your neighborhood sometimes armed, sometimes not; then turned and said it only happened once?    

You never followed up on that.

Lol
(09-10-2015, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have never claimed it was all of nothing.

(09-10-2015, 12:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not lied one time on here.  And have stayed consistent.   You may not agree or like what I say or how I say things but you can not question my consistency.   I can question your reading comprehension if you actually think i lied on any of this stuff

Well, you did claim it was all of them.....

(05-30-2015, 05:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No immigrants should get access to any benefits.   Nor their children.   

We should also be limiting immigration.   

Where do you live Benton?  I doubt its a place that deals with immigrants ....  Just speakong of Mexico and Central America....  They live in a seriously violent culture.   when we let the Cubans in Florida Miami went from a nobody town to a war zone.    That's what these people do....   They are just violent animals.    

I don't want those animals here.... Same reason I don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa here ....  We start letting savages in here then we lose our sensibilities and start to accept their savage ways.

I mean, YOU wrote that, and nobody on here forced you to. If you didn't mean what you said there, then that's your fault for not being able to write properly.

As it stands, those sentences in that order of wording says that ANYONE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST OR AFRICA ARE SAVAGES. Point blank. End of story. You lied.

Oh, and you also called Cubans "animals".

You're just being purposely dense now. It's like someone says "black people are thieves!", but then claims "well, I didn't say ALL black people, did I?!?!?!?!" as if they weren't using a racist stereotype. I'm honestly not 100% sure if you're doing this on purpose or if you're actually this uneducated.
(09-10-2015, 12:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol your down to calling me a liar ...    Guess we are done here.

I thought we were done here?  So why are you still posting more bullshit?  Because you lied about us being done here. Wink
(09-10-2015, 12:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You love to stalk me on here so we will see.

It that the best you can do?  Obviously, "your" stalking me because you replied to my comments.  So stupid.
(09-10-2015, 12:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not lied one time on here.

That's a lie.

Quote:And have stayed consistent.   You may not agree or like what I say or how I say things but you can not question my consistency.   I can question your reading comprehension if you actually think i lied on any of this stuff

Yes, you are consistent.  But, consistent insulting and derogatory opinions aren't a virtue.
(09-10-2015, 12:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Well, you did claim it was all of them.....

I mean, YOU wrote that, and nobody on here forced you to. If you didn't mean what you said there, then that's your fault for not being able to write properly.

As it stands, those sentences in that order of wording says that ANYONE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST OR AFRICA ARE SAVAGES. Point blank. End of story. You lied.

Oh, and you also called Cubans "animals".

You're just being purposely dense now. It's like someone says "black people are thieves!", but then claims "well, I didn't say ALL black people, did I?!?!?!?!" as if they weren't using a racist stereotype. I'm honestly not 100% sure if you're doing this on purpose or if you're actually this uneducated.

Ok. I did say that but let me explain. I was advocating for a 1924 inmigration framework . Using that framework they stopped immigration from people we were at war with. Which is why I put the Arabs on there. We are at war in the Middle East. Also I put the mark on centtal amercia because we have an overflow of illegals from there currently. And until we sort out that group we should halt anything else from coming.

I never advocated for banning forever.

But if you missed the whole discussion on various threads I can see why you would assume what your thinking.
(09-10-2015, 12:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Save your grammar lessons, it's getting old.   It's a message board.  End of

Just doing my part to educate you.  I thought you would appreciate the lessons since you offered to educate me earlier.  Just because it is a message board doesn't mean you have to write on a 1st grade level.  It's okay for you to write on a 3rd grade level.

Quote:It's evident you have no clue about the effects today of 1980's civil war in El Salvador.   Which would also explain why you take the savages comment so incorrectly.

You savage comment includes the Middle East and Africa at a minimum.  What effect does 1980s El Salvador have upon them?  None.
(09-10-2015, 12:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok.  I did say that but let me explain.   I was advocating for a 1924 inmigration framework .  Using that framework they stopped immigration from people we were at war with.    Which is why I put the Arabs on there.   We are at war in the Middle East.   Also I put the mark on centtal amercia because we have an overflow of illegals from there currently.   And until we sort out that group we should halt anything else from coming.  

I never advocated for banning forever.  

But if you missed the whole discussion on various threads I can see why you would assume what your thinking.

I didn't miss the discussions, I've read most of this forum since the day it became available. I just didn't really post much in here at first.

Like I said, I'm not assuming anything but from your post, you called 100% of people from the Middle East and Africa "savages". You can say now that it's not what you meant, but those words that you put together in the past does, in fact, say that. That's all I'm saying here.
(09-10-2015, 12:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok.  I did say that but let me explain. 

Save the explanation, liar.