Other
1.79%
1 1.79%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions Game Game Ball
The old Game Ball has been kind of dusty this year, but the Bengals give us one just in time for Christmas.

Your nominees

GIO BERNARD: 116 Rushing Yards, 52 receiving Yards, 1 TD

CLINT BOLING: Played LT for the first time in his NFL career and may have given us our best performance to date

RANDY BULLOCK: 4 for 4 on FGs with a long of 51 and 2 for 2 on XPs. 14 total points

DARQUESE DENNARD:Tteam high 7 tackles and very good in coverage

CARLOS DUNLAP: Pressured Stafford all day
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
GIO, GIO, GIO

Bullock and Boling honorable mention.
Reply/Quote
This is the 2nd game ball worthy game from Bullock, but I have to give it to Gio.

He has now earned the right to retain the starting gig. Hopefully he can hang on to it and maintain this high level.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Obvious choice is obvious....

Andy Dalton Ninja
Reply/Quote
Gio for sure. He made the most of pretty solid blocking all day, and found a lot of holes. That, and he had a lot of high effort plays (that pass to the flat that should've been a yard gain, he turned into a first). Game ball for Bernard.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:50 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Obvious choice is obvious....

Andy Dalton  Ninja

Meh, he wasn't worthy of a game ball, but he wasn't bad overall today. Should've been close to 300 yards if not for an egregious amount of drops.

Had some lame throws/decisions though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
ME! I forgot it was Sunday and watched the Muppet movie instead so OF COURSE they won.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm curious why you gave the poll more than one possible selection...
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: GIO, GIO, GIO

Bullock and Boling honorable mention.

Can't believe I am saying this, but Bullock's 14 points is the difference between a win and a 17 - 12 loss.
Reply/Quote
I guess I'd give it to Gio, but I wish they would've just gone on ahead and lost this one. They did the same thing last year. I fully expect them to go ahead and gut out another hollow win next week while Denver, and Houston move up in the draft.

Who dey?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh, he wasn't worthy of a game ball, but he wasn't bad overall today. Should've been close to 300 yards if not for an egregious amount of drops.

Lol, I voted for Gio. I thought the  Ninja would have shown that I was joking. Maybe my reputation made it believable.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 07:36 PM)jason Wrote: I guess I'd give it to Gio, but I wish they would've just gone on ahead and lost this one. They did the same thing last year. I fully expect them to go ahead and gut out another hollow win next week while Denver, and Houston move up in the draft.

Who dey?

I agree, I've lost all pride in this team the past 2 years. While wishing for a loss seems lame it's understandable with the holes this team has to fill. I was hoping we would just lose out. I get wanting to keep fighting and being professional but what does that get us. Teams give up a lot just to move up a couple spots in the draft, all we had to do was keep losing and we can't even do that. What makes things even more frustrating is the fact that we wait till players are injured and we are out of the race to mix things up on the Oline, and it works out. This team always seems afraid to make any changes till it's too late.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 07:36 PM)jason Wrote: I guess I'd give it to Gio, but I wish they would've just gone on ahead and lost this one. They did the same thing last year. I fully expect them to go ahead and gut out another hollow win next week while Denver, and Houston move up in the draft.

Who dey?

I must say I cannot agree with this mentality and luckily it appears that our players feel the same way. Next week's game would not be a "hollow win". We can be the reason that Suggs, Flacco, Tucker, and others are eliminated from the playoff, just as we eliminated Detroit today.

You and others can root for the Ravens to beat us next week and cruise into the playoffs so we can move up a spot or 2 in the draft. I will definitely be hoping we break our foot off in their hindside.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Gio always give his all.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I must say I cannot agree with this mentality and luckily it appears that our players feel the same way. Next week's game would not be a "hollow win". We can be the reason that Suggs, Flacco, Tucker, and others are eliminated from the playoff, just as we eliminated Detroit today.

You and others can root for the Ravens to beat us next week and cruise into the playoffs so we can move up a spot or 2 in the draft. I will definitely be hoping we break our foot off in their hindside.  

Because the primary means this team has of improving itself is through the draft. Early picks should mean better players. Today’s win is meaningless, just like next weeks if we win.

When this team starts vigorously pursuing all methods to improve then wins like today won’t matter so much. But signing the desperate retreads desperate for a job after 8 weeks of free agency has gotten us nowhere.

Go Ravens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh, he wasn't worthy of a game ball, but he wasn't bad overall today. Should've been close to 300 yards if not for an egregious amount of drops.

But he was the one to hand it to Gio on all those runs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Gio
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 07:54 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol, I voted for Gio. I thought the  Ninja would have shown that I was joking. Maybe my reputation made it believable.

Oh I knew you were joking buddy. You read me wrong.
Reply/Quote
Gio's the obvious choice, but hats off to Phat Randy. Dude did everything asked of him today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Gio

He played his ass off today.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote