Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lions @ Ravens / Browns @ Colts / Steelers @ Rams Gameday Thread
Rankings:

Ravens  4-2
Steelers 3-2
Browns  3-2
Bengals 3-3

Detroit has what it takes to kick their ass in their own house sending the Ravens to 4-3.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stains & Colts 7-7
Good one so far
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Stains & Colts 7-7
Good one so far

Yeah, Baltimore off to a good start. But, Detroit don't lay down.

Reply/Quote
The Ravens look like they’ve improved their team. The Steelers have had some injuries but getting healthy. The Browns look improved. Meanwhile we don’t. Hate to be pessimistic but I thought the OL would really take a big step. Disappointed as hell. Can’t blame it all on a calf muscle.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The Ravens look like they’ve improved their team. The Steelers have had some injuries but getting healthy. The Browns look improved. Meanwhile we don’t. Hate to be pessimistic but I thought the OL would really take a big step. Disappointed as hell. Can’t blame it all on a calf muscle.

Peach. AMEN

Finally some non-homer truth on this board

We are mediocre AT BEST this year.

AFC-N will go to the Rat Turds this year and maybe a slim chance to the Stains.

The Stoolers and Bengals will be fighting over the basement.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: Watson - pick #2

Well they still have to punt. The Browns are running out of time. If Watson doesn’t get way better, their window is gonna close and they won’t have a top QB to give them a chance. They rely on a lot of people to be very good. Not sustainable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If anyone didn't know already Myles Garrett is really good...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Indy apparently unaware that Cleveland may try to run even more.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Watson is pretty much a thief at this point.

Reply/Quote
Well, we got to see the bad side of Garner Minshew also. Both Stains and Rats were favored in these games. The main surprise was Detroit being THAT bad.

For us the task sheet is simple - beat these guys in the second games against them. That fixes a lot of woes.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Watson is pretty much a thief at this point.

Lol. Yup

Ps.

Browns w/o Chubb and starting QB > Bengals

Scary and hate to be saying this.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well, we got to see the bad side of Garner Minshew also. Both Stains and Rats were favored in these games. The main surprise was Detroit being THAT bad.

For us the task sheet is simple - beat these guys in the second games against them. That fixes a lot of woes.

Maybe we can pull out a miracle against the Turds but no way we beat tbe or Stains.

We will split a the Stoolers
Reply/Quote
Johnathan Taylor's negotiations are looking worse with every great Moss run lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Johnathan Taylor's negotiations are looking worse with every great Moss run lol.

Lol. Yup !!
Reply/Quote
Damnit. Baltimore scores again.

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals were coached by Harbaugh - we’d be 5-1.

We have the talent but our Fisher Price coaches and play calling is abysmal
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit. Baltimore scores again.

Yup.

Time to start accepting they we are playing for a Wild Card spot.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit. Baltimore scores again.

This is just one of those days for Detroit. Rats are playing well but Lions are also playing really poorly and the mixture is kinda hilarious. Lots of big plays to WIDE  open receivers and runs facilitated by total lack of tackling. 
Reply/Quote
Baltimore 325 to 13 in yards and 28 zip in score.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 03:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup.

Time to start accepting they we are playing for a Wild Card spot.

Not really. It's not a conference game. The key for us is to win the second game against them and the Stains as that erases those tiebreakers. 
Reply/Quote