Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lions @ Ravens / Browns @ Colts / Steelers @ Rams Gameday Thread
Refs love them some Stoolers
Reply/Quote
Another terrible call by the refs in the Steelers game. Steelers moronic receivers even it out, but the Steelers’should be punting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 07:54 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Refs love them some Stoolers

Im not sure that he touched him. Hard to tell from the angles.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bullshit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yep another unnecessary call towards the end of a tight game.
NFL just making it harder and harder to watch as these refs insert their power over the outcome of games.
I have no problem with obvious PIs or holding but these ticky tack calls that seem to show up at the end of games is really questionable.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Officiating is just so bad.

Reply/Quote
Phantom calls do much worse than missed calls.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 07:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wow. Officiating is just so bad.

The Bengals got beat by the refs today and weren't even playing.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The Bengals got beat by the refs today and weren't even playing.

They really hate us. LOL

Reply/Quote
Wow I love the Bengals but I hate the NFL. I swear if the Bengals folded or moved and changed their name I don’t think I would watch this league any more. Refs deciding the out come of games - when they should keep letting them play they decide to get flag happy for no reason. Some terrible one sided calls today for Pitt/Cleveland. And it was multiple calls for each team at the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wow I love the Bengals but I hate the NFL. I swear if the Bengals folded or moved and changed their name I don’t think I would watch this league any more.  Refs deciding the out come of games - when they should keep letting them play they decide to get flag happy for no reason. Some terrible one sided calls today for Pitt/Cleveland. And it was multiple calls for each team at the end of the game.

It was gross. Obvious as F! 

Reply/Quote
**** THE NFL. Most popular sport in America and they still can’t get the refs right. The ending to the Clev game did it for me. I can’t stomach watching Pitt other than against us. I’m sure that game was just as bad. When are these coaches going to demand better. Any automatic first down penalty under 2 mins in a game should automatically be reviewable. Indy had the game, but nope refs had to bail them out several times. ****** bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 08:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Any automatic first down penalty under 2 mins in a game should automatically reviewable.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this idea before. I like it a lot.

Having said that, it would still sound something like “After further review, the **** you Cincinnati has been CONFIRMED”.
Reply/Quote
All 3 AFC North teams won...The Bengals have one of the hardest schedules remaining too, definitely gonna be a battle.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Yeah this was a har day for the standings

We’ve really gotta win out in the division to even have a chance in the division
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 10:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Yeah this was a har day for the standings

We’ve really gotta win out in the division to even have a chance in the division

Do we really need to win the division though! This team has proven they can win on the road!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The odds were always against them winning the division 3x in a row.

They got some decent outcomes on the WC front today though (Chargers lost, Colts lost, Bills lost, Raiders lost).

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 10:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: All 3 AFC North teams won...The Bengals have one of the hardest schedules remaining too, definitely gonna be a battle.

We came out of the bye week last year and won out.  With Joey's calf feeling better and another week of rest for Tee's ribs, I think things will unfold much like they did last year after the break. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
This team is gonna finish dead last in the AFCN unfortunately. Hard to believe, but it's looking likely now that Cleveland and Pittsburgh got their offenses figured out.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 11:16 PM)Tomkat Wrote: This team is gonna finish dead last in the AFCN unfortunately. Hard to believe, but it's looking likely now that Cleveland and Pittsburgh got their offenses figured out.

Nostradamus over here. Rolleyes

Reply/Quote