Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
List your depressing moments of this past year
(02-17-2018, 04:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Opening day kickoff.

Yup....rolling with Og and Fish at tackle pretty much guaranteed a losing season.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
People whining at people for whining never gets old.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Reading this thread of misery and re-hatching all the blunders I hoped to forget.

Mad

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 01:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: People whining at people for whining never gets old.

And it shouldn't.

It is like locking people away for locking people away.

You don't have any problem with that do you?
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 07:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And it shouldn't.

It is like locking people away for locking people away.

You don't have any problem with that do you?

You could really use a new schtick.  Your one trick pony is dead on the side of the road.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 08:16 AM)McC Wrote: You could really use a new schtick.  Your one trick pony is dead on the side of the road.

What schtick?

What "one trick pony"?

Do you really have a problem with locking people away for locking people away?
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 03:45 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Every time I log on there seems to always be some depressing news. List yours from most depressing to least.

1. Marvin Lewis resigned
2. Letting Whit and Zeitler Go
3. Botched AJ trade
4. Missing out and getting absolutely nothing for AJ.
5. Resigning Kirkpatrick
6. Ross pick
7. Only getting a 5th for Whit

Im sure there's more depressing moments I'm missing so feel free to add. Just curious how everyone else ranks the low points of the season.

I'll have the number 2. Hold the fries.  When I heard we lost most of our blocking, I knew our 2017 season was doomed.  Mike Brown got lucky that his top paid franchise quarterback didn't get career injured.  Fans wondering what was wrong with Dalton against AFC Powerhouse Defenses Pittsburg and Jacksonville. NO BLOCKING. He took some major hits in those games on about every play.  

On 3 and 4, we still have our best AJ in Green.  I never saw McCarron do all that much. I've seen better back-up quarterbacks than him.  To me the season was doomed when Mike Brown let both Zeitler AND Whitworth go.  Now comes 2018.  GET SOME BLOCKING or don't even play the season. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The re-signing of Marv Lewis.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
First game unable to score a FG at home vs the Ravens.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
1. The letting go of Whit with one of Mikey special low-ball offers.

2. Drafting Ross with the #9 pick. I was shocked. He ended up being the worse pick in the draft production wise, given the spot he was picked at. Maybe he'll work out for the team, but look at the all that non-production during his rookie year. Staggering.

3. The announcement that the Bengals want to re-sign Bodine.

Reply/Quote