Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck
35 yards passing and 4 INTs.  The good news for Coltsfan is his other 10 or so favorite and respected teams won.   Hilarious

Chicken parm you taste so good....  While I am on the bench.
Reply/Quote
Some of the worst quarterbacking I've ever seen. And I was at the Bengals/Browns Thursday night game last year.

Hate to see Manning go out like this, but he made his choice coming back.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
And I had to start Manning, as it was Ryan's bye week.
Gaah
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 09:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Some of the worst quarterbacking I've ever seen.  And I was at the Bengals/Browns Thursday night game last year.

Yeah, sad to see one of the all time greats go out the way he is.  But,you're right, it was his decision.  He will immediately come to mind for a long time when people talk about athletes holding on too long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just hope he doesn't get killed on live television.
Reply/Quote
Shame....he only held on for the record. Not about his teams chances.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:04 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Shame....he only held on for the record. Not about his teams chances.

It certainly feels that way.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:04 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Shame....he only held on for the record. Not about his teams chances.

I disagree with that.  I think he honestly believes he can still play, and I'm sure Elway was in his ear all offseason about him riding off into the sunset with another ring.  
Reply/Quote
Well he did manage to post a passer rating of 0 today also, which puts him in interesting company....
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well he did manage to post a passer rating of 0 today also, which puts him in interesting company....

Those Andy Dalton/Peyton Manning comparisons have a lot more common ground these days.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 09:34 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: And I had to start Manning, as it was Ryan's bye week.
Gaah

Should have picked up Cousins like I did  Cool
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 09:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Some of the worst quarterbacking I've ever seen.  And I was at the Bengals/Browns Thursday night game last year.

Go out like what? Players play and then retire. No one gives a damn about a legacy. He's made millions and got a ring
 He could care less what in fans in the stands think about him no matter what you read or heard him say.
  Think about it. Do you think you would  walk around thinking to yourself "my legacy is ruines,i so embarrassed "...he doesn't care.
 The call Jerry Rice the greatest receiver ever! Big freaking deal. He ran around and caught footballs like thousands of other guys and now he's just a country sap trying get a tv gig with no journalism or communication skills. But as long as he saved some money it's ok.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 05:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Go out like what? Players play and then retire. No one gives a damn about a legacy. He's made millions and got a ring
 He could care less what in fans in the stands think about him no matter what you read or heard him say.
  Think about it. Do you think you would  walk around thinking to yourself "my legacy is ruines,i so embarrassed "...he doesn't care.
 The call Jerry Rice the greatest receiver ever! Big freaking deal. He ran around and caught footballs like thousands of other guys and now he's just a country sap trying get a tv gig with no journalism or communication skills. But as long as he saved some money it's ok.

I agree.  Franco Harris, OJ Simpson, Joe Namath, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, TO, Unitas, Brett Favre, and so on and so forth all ended their careers in odd uniforms.  Who cares?  It's another paycheck, another shot to do something, and another day at the office for them.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree.  Franco Harris, OJ Simpson, Joe Namath, Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, TO, Unitas, Brett Favre, and so on and so forth all ended their careers in odd uniforms.  Who cares?  It's another paycheck, another shot to do something, and another day at the office for them.  

LOL thanks. I thought I was going to get scrutinized for that Confused
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 11:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Those Andy Dalton/Peyton Manning comparisons have a lot more common ground these days.

idk i dont think dalton will ever tie that record.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 08:59 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: 35 yards passing and 4 INTs.  The good news for Coltsfan is his other 10 or so favorite and respected teams won.   Hilarious

Chicken parm you taste so good....  While I am on the bench.

Dude... I rooted for your Bengals and look what happened! They couldn't score even ONE EFFING TOUCHDOWN?

Hey, we beat the Bronco's for y'all. That's the thanks we get? :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:20 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... I rooted for your Bengals and look what happened! They couldn't score even ONE EFFING TOUCHDOWN?

Hey, we beat the Bronco's for y'all. That's the thanks we get? :snark:

I think I speak for the majority here,if not I apologize. Coltsfan we don't want you to root for bengals. Go worry about your shitty a** team in their shitty a** division. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:47 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I think I speak for the majority here,if not I apologize. Coltsfan we don't want you to root for bengals. Go worry about your shitty a** team in their shitty a** division. 

Maybe you should talk to Bengaldor. He's the one that goaded me into rooting for your shitty team.

By the way, how do explain your Bengals losing to one of the shitty teams in the shittiest division?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:09 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Maybe you should talk to Bengaldor. He's the one that goaded me into rooting for your shitty team.

By the way, how do explain your Bengals losing to one of the shitty teams in the shittiest division?  :snark:

They played shittier on that night. Unlike the teams in that shitty division, they've done it once and not every week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They played shittier on that night. Unlike the teams in that shitty division, they've done it once and not every week. 

Well, it looks like the Bengals are making a habit of it. That's 2 weeks in a row! Smirk
Reply/Quote