Green Bay
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Miami
NY Jets
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ranking The Current Openings
I would think that a coach would also factor in the divisional competition too. Who wants to be stuck playing the Patriots twice a year, knowing that a wild card is all you can hope for? I like the Browns job but if that QB gets in with the owner, there’s gonna be a power struggle. I can’t tell which is higher, his talent level or his drama level.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 08:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How many 1 year coaches would have loved to have had 4, 3 or even a 2 year season instead of being fired after 1....

It's pretty rare for any team to let go of a head coach after only one full season.
Reply/Quote
Depressing Reminder:

-AJ Green only has 1 year left on his contract.
-Tyler Boyd only had 1 year left on his contract.
(That means we are potentially only a year away from John Ross being the #1 WR on the team.)
-They have 0 TEs, all 3 are FAs.
-Their only reliably useful OL (Clint Boling) only has 1 year left on his contract.
-Giovani Bernard only has 1 year left on his contract.

....just a bit of a reality check for anyone who thinks that this might be a tempting situation for a HC because of the offense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 10:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Depressing Reminder:

(That means we are potentially only a year away from John Ross being the #1 WR on the team.)
-Their only reliably useful OL (Clint Boling) only has 1 year left on his contract.

....just a bit of a reality check for anyone who thinks that this might be a tempting situation for a HC because of the offense.

That's not depressing, we just resign them.....
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 12:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That's not depressing, we just resign them.....

Yeah, people worry too much. Everyone was acting like Geno or Dunlap leaving was a forgone conclusion, yet we signed both.

AJ wants to be a Bengal (especially if Dalton is still here) and there’s no way we let Boyd get away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 10:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Depressing Reminder:

So you're saying our offensive core is under contract for at least one more year? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 03:15 PM)GodFather Wrote: Any head coach would die to get a QB like Rodgers. This is a player that doesn't come along too often. Green Bay could turn it around very quickly and would be the most attractive team to a HC.

Rodgers really hasn't been "Aaron 'friggin' Rodgers" lately though...and Green Bay's expectations are the same as when he was that dude.

(01-03-2019, 10:32 PM)pally Wrote:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
My dumb ass thought the poll would rank in the order i clicked on each team.
Green Bay and Denver ahead of us. Tradition, great potential home field advantage in each case. Not sure i buy the Cleveland hype. Teams have film on BM now, let's see how 2019 goes b4 anointing him the next Bernie kosar, lol
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote