Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost another coach
http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/18109/bob-bratkowski-is-mike-mularkeys-choice-to-coach-titans-big-trouble-spot

Not sure we can replace him Ninja
Reply/Quote
Man, Mariota is gonna be loving the routes his WRs will be running in 2016. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey, as long as Brat is dragging some other team than the Bengals down, best of luck to him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Too bad he didn't go to a team in the AFCN
Reply/Quote
[Image: e594306c218acc97_6.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I know this one was a joke and everybody says that it starts at the top with Marvin, but it seems like people are just looking for reasons to ***** now that coaches are leaving when they were always complaining about how bad our coaching staff was.

Guenther would be a big loss, but any position coaches we've lost won't be big and I think Hue leaving could be beneficial for us.
Reply/Quote
Cool.....now maybe the Patriots will snag our "vaunted" o line coach since they canned their's.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I did not see brat listed under coaches or staff on the old board last season.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 04:30 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: I did not see brat listed under coaches or staff on the old board last season.

He was a quality control guy.
Reply/Quote
Tennessee was one of the teams I was worried about throwing money at Marvin Jones. Hope this doesn't increase the probability of that
Reply/Quote
Finally, they take a coach we all don't want. Nice change of pace.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool.....now maybe the Patriots will snag our "vaunted" o line coach since they canned their's.
Please let that happen...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Hire me PLEASE!

Signed,
[Image: alexander140120_630.jpg]
Reply/Quote
addition by subtraction.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  it seems like people are just looking for reasons to ***** now that coaches are leaving when they were always complaining about how bad our coaching staff was.

This.

Cry "Bengals suck because they keep coaches no other team would want!" Cry

Cry "Bengals suck because they can't keep coaches that other teams want!" Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: it seems like people are just looking for reasons to ***** now that coaches are leaving when they were always complaining about how bad our coaching staff was.

(01-27-2016, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

Cry "Bengals suck because they keep coaches no other team would want!" Cry

Cry "Bengals suck because they can't keep coaches that other teams want!" Cry

Silliness. I haven't seen a single person say "the Bengals suck because they can't keep their coaches". People are smart enough to realize that the Bengals can't keep coaches from taking promotions elsewhere. Technically they can, but doing so is frowned upon and could wind up hurting the team in the long run. All I've seen is some people are upset that we've lost a few of our good coaches (Hue, Vance, Jay Hayes) and no one has said it's "cuz Bengals suck".

Fans have coaches they like and coaches they don't like. Coaches they feel did a good job and coaches they feel could be upgraded. It has nothing to do with people just wanting to ***** or people hating the Bengals. Just because you disagree and love every coach the Bengals have doesn't make everyone else "haters" etc. It's a very lazy and arrogant way of looking at things.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 02:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool.....now maybe the Patriots will snag our "vaunted" o line coach since they canned their's.

Yeah because moving on from their "vaunted" OL coach worked out so well for New England right?!?! AM I RIGHT!?!?

But seriously, that was a stupid firing. Belicheck and the GM need to take bigger heat for that than the OL coach. 
Without Solder all year, they haven't invested in any quality OL. The dude made  magic with patchwork pieces all year, then the biggest game roles around and the OC doesn't give him any help to block Von Miller....
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 04:30 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: I did not see brat listed under coaches or staff on the old board last season.

He was an offensive consultant.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Wow.

The Titans already completely screwed up keeping Mularkey. Now they hire Bratkowski.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2016, 04:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Silliness. I haven't seen a single person say "the Bengals suck because they can't keep their coaches". People are smart enough to realize that the Bengals can't keep coaches from taking promotions elsewhere. Technically they can, but doing so is frowned upon and could wind up hurting the team in the long run. All I've seen is some people are upset that we've lost a few of our good coaches (Hue, Vance, Jay Hayes) and no one has said it's "cuz Bengals suck".

Fans have coaches they like and coaches they don't like. Coaches they feel did a good job and coaches they feel could be upgraded. It has nothing to do with people just wanting to ***** or people hating the Bengals. Just because you disagree and love every coach the Bengals have doesn't make everyone else "haters" etc. It's a very lazy and arrogant way of looking at things.

While I wasn't on board with it, there was a group of people voicing the opinion that our coaches were leaving for other teams like rats jumping from a sinking ship. That's a bit similar to the sucking because they can't keep coaches...
Reply/Quote