Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OK case
(04-06-2017, 11:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have noticed that when a lib posts/says something that is shown to be offensive he or she is joking; however, if a conservative does it he or she is a hateful bigot.

I.m not upset; as that would take me witnessing something outside the norm. Your judging folks in this thread based on nothing more than appearance and the reaction (lack there of) is to be expected. Just as I could predict the reaction if someone such as Lucie or Sovereign posted similar images in an attempt to judge on appearance.

Just calling a spade a spade. 

You probably missed the question, but could you explain the stereotypes you're referencing?
(04-06-2017, 01:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You probably missed the question, but could you explain the stereotypes you're referencing?

I didn't miss it. I chose something else to do with my time; as I knew any time spent on it would nave been a waste. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-06-2017, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't miss it. I chose something else to do with my time; as I knew any time spent on it would nave been a waste. 

Okay then. Carry on with your productivity.
First this was a thread about the OK robbery and then similar cases. I took a day off and then it was guns. I took another day off and then the 2nd amendment. I come back 12 hours later and now someone stereotyped or insulted people?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-06-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: First this was a thread about the OK robbery and then similar cases. I took a day off and then it was guns. I took another day off and then the 2nd amendment. I come back 12 hours later and now someone stereotyped or insulted people?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.