Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mac Jones cheap shot
(12-25-2022, 12:08 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... Then had a quote saying most guys would've required surgery.

wont be long before he joins Zach Wilson in the scrap heap of former 1st round QBs that couldnt make the jump.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 06:00 AM)Roland Wrote: He also got called for an unnecessary roughness after the fumble recovery at the end of the game.  They didn't show what he did there.

I've went back and watched it several times and you can't really see it because he's on the other side of the scrum. They don't show the reverse angle. But he either shoves or tackles BJ Hill from behind as he's walking away with the football after the recovery.

I hope the NFL fines him big time. He's a total jackass
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 11:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn’t he the one who squealed like a pig after being injured?

Yep. Crying as he was being helped to the locker room
Not saying he wasn’t injured and not in any pain. However, I don’t feel bad about it.
Reply/Quote
Is there a video of the Judon hit on Burrow?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Is there a video of the Judon hit on Burrow?

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 11:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Damn that was bad and late. That should have for sure got a flag, two full steps by Judon.
Reply/Quote
There is no reasonable explanation to Jones’ hit on Apple. To me it’s worse than Judon because there isn’t any legitimate reason to go after Apple let alone dive at his knees. H we obviously tried to injure other players which is worse due to the extra protection he is afforded as a QB. Sliding and kicking your leg up into the guy? He’s definitely a POS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He needs a Cover 0, Code Red.
Take the 15,
take the fight,
take the fine,
but take him out.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
He's been doing this shit all year. Someone's gonna wipe him out if the league doesn't take action.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg]

Nuff said.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg]

Nuff said.

That's a face begging to be punched.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: ErgT0D_XYAEzC2-.jpg]

Nuff said.

He has the body of a 40 year old accountant.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 12:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He has the body of a 40 year old accountant.

Or someone named McCorkle.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Nuff said.

Looks like a Burrow jab. WTF?

Reply/Quote

Wow, that was bad.  Not sure how I missed it
Reply/Quote

If that happened to me on I-75 I'd know who to call.

you tube blake maislin commercial
Reply/Quote
Judon's hit could have been much worse. At least it was flagged.

Reply/Quote

Nuff said.

"When I grow out of this baby fat body I wanna be Joe Burrow".
Reply/Quote
I still want to know what mac jones did to warrant a personal foul on the late fumble recovery by cincy
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 12:26 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I still want to know what mac jones did to warrant a personal foul on the late fumble recovery by cincy

Yeah I went to watch it after others mentioned it. I didn't realize the penalty was on him during the game. You can't really see but BJ Hill does fall as he's coming out of the pile so I'm assuming he grabbed him around the ankles. Would be interesting to see another angle.
Reply/Quote