Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy!
As far as "think" and "say", i've stated before i like "say" better. If someone thinks they're going to beat you, meh, ok you think you might. If someone says they're going to beat you then, bring it on ***** and let's see how that works out for you.

It's a tiny adjustment that makes it this teams thing, while not straying too far from the original. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
good vid
Reply/Quote
Great Video..
Hey i didnt know Justin Timberlake was a bengals fan and was at the game!!!!..haha
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 01:38 PM)Spider Wrote: Great Video..
Hey i didnt know Justin Timberlake was a bengals fan and was at the game!!!!..haha

Had no idea thats cool as hell.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Its either him or a twin brother/doppleganger
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:52 PM)Spider Wrote: Its either him or a twin brother/doppleganger

Are you referring to THIS dude?

[Image: 4wgERyy.png]

I mean... ok... I kinda see the resemblance - if it was dark in the stadium.
Reply/Quote
Thats the guy,,
We know its not him..
But kinda does resemble him
Wonder where George Clooney and Woody Harrelson watched the game
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 12:08 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I still remember that spoof Tomkat. Rock on, hopefully it can be dug up somewhere....

(01-20-2022, 06:47 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: LMAO! I remember that! I think it was pinned at the top for a while. Near the Who Dey origin post

HOLY CRAP, I FOUND IT!
I wanted to post it, right away, but I took a little time to make a corny video for it!  (Posting it in new Jungle Noise thread shortly)
Reply/Quote