Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Wright says its Chase
This guys has predicted signings all through free agency. He's got a legit source on the inside. I take what he says as bible.

By all accounts, you should all prepare for Chase.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Unless someone moves up to 4 to get him.
Reply/Quote
I'm not arguing you, Weezy, but he hasn't reported every signing before it happened, just a few.

It's not to say he's not right (no pun intended), but someone is right until they're wrong, especially when they rely on a, "source."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
After Tobin's comments, it seemed pretty likely that Chase was probably going to be the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not arguing you, Weezy, but he hasn't reported every signing before it happened, just a few.

It's not to say he's not right (no pun intended), but someone is right until they're wrong, especially when they rely on a, "source."

He’s been right a lot lately though. Iirc it was him that said the 19th was going to be the uniform reveal, too.

Reply/Quote
Without a doubt, it should be Sewell.

Without a doubt, it will be Chase.

Mike Brown is who he is.
Reply/Quote
Why would we expect anything different? It's such a Bengals move. Flash over substance. Yawn

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I have $10 on 2nd round trade back targeting Wyatt Davis.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think Chase was the pick for a while. The Sewell pro day workout sort of confirmed the Chase pick regardless of what was said openly by those in attendance. In addition, Tobin stating publicly that OL starters can be found in rounds 2-3.

What I fear is that the Bengals will reach a round or two early to get Milton Williams by selecting him at #39 and missing out on Dickerson, Leathwood, Humphrey. But if that were to happen, I can see the Bengals getting Christensen OT in round 3 and Green round 4 which would work I guess. I think Green will be a stud and a good NFL Center. I just hope Bengals get at least two OL fairly early.

WTS, I see the Bengals draft going something like:
1-Chase WR
2-Williams IDL
3-Christensen OT
4-Green IOL

At which the DE position will not be filled by a top tier draftee. Look for Gholston or someone similar in skill set.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Chase is the pick if we stay at 5. They could trade all the way down to 15 for a massive hall and take Tucker if they want to go Oline. The need is at guard over tackle after free agency shook out. So it would make sense and we'd be passing on a Wideout regardless. More picks from trade, more options to grab some wideouts on day 2.

I think they can trade all the way back to 9 and still get Sewell. Could have had him at 8, before Caroline traded for Darnold. Taken whatever offer they were willing to give to secure one of the top 5 qb's.

So the way this is shaking out it's easy to guess it's Chase.

Unless ATL passes on Pitts.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I will say that I'd prefer a trade down if Sewell isn't the pick at 5. I just believe Sewell is more of an anomaly than Chase. And big wide receivers playing TE in the NFL seems less than a sure thing as well. But whoever they choose, I'll be rooting for them to make the Hall of Fame and make my concerns seem foolish in the end.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: After Tobin's comments, it seemed pretty likely that Chase was probably going to be the pick.

Agreed. It's either a very big smokescreen or, more likely, they are showing their hand.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 05:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This guys has predicted signings all through free agency. He's got a legit source on the inside. I take what he says as bible.

By all accounts, you should all prepare for Chase.

I said it for a while. It’s the difference between the depth of o line talent vs the talent at outside receiver
Reply/Quote
I know one thing if Malik Wright does have a source the Front Office needs to clamp down on it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 07:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I know one thing if Malik Wright does have a source the Front Office needs to clamp down on it.

Agreed. No need to spill the beans before the draft despite who they plan to take. Chase is definitely a Mike Brown kind of pick. The good news is that he is legit and we do need a WR or 2. Hopefully this is just a smokescreen somehow. 
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Chase was the pick for a while.  The Sewell pro day workout sort of confirmed the Chase pick regardless of what was said openly by those in attendance.  In addition, Tobin stating publicly that OL starters can be found in rounds 2-3.  

What I fear is that the Bengals will reach a round or two early to get Milton Williams by selecting him at #39 and missing out on Dickerson, Leathwood, Humphrey.  But if that were to happen, I can see the Bengals getting Christensen OT in round 3 and Green round 4 which would work I guess.  I think Green will be a stud and a good NFL Center.   I just hope Bengals get at least two OL fairly early.  

WTS, I see the Bengals draft going something like:
1-Chase WR
2-Williams IDL
3-Christensen OT
4-Green IOL

At which the DE position will not be filled by a top tier draftee.  Look for Gholston or someone similar in skill set.

I think DT makes more sense in Rd 5 or later, if they take one at all.
I think your mocked 4 rounds could be satisfactory if you swapped Williams with an edge rusher.
If I'm going DT at 38, it's Christian Barmore or Levi Onwuzurike.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 07:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I know one thing if Malik Wright does have a source the Front Office needs to clamp down on it.

What if it's Dave Lapham?!  Ninja
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 07:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think DT makes more sense in Rd 5 or later, if they take one at all.
I think your mocked 4 rounds could be satisfactory if you swapped Williams with an edge rusher.
If I'm going DT at 38, it's Christian Barmore or Levi Onwuzurike.

They seemed to have fallen in love with Williams and his metric data suggests elite prospect.  

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Which wouldn’t be the end of the world at all. Looks like being a very good receiver but 2 more good O line (at least) still need to be added in this off season. Plus a good rusher, plus ...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:51 PM)Burma Wrote: Why would we expect anything different? It's such a Bengals move. Flash over substance. Yawn

Yep. Just like Tim McGee said.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote