Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL
Voch Lombardi recently did a video (post-Dallas) on who will be the most terrible teams in the NFL this year. We made his list. He didn't elaborate on us, it was kind of just under his breath almost. I mean, damn.

I have to tell you that I have alot of respect for Voch. I think he's a real analyst of the game. I guess after watching us in the first half of our game (Voch is a Cowboys fan), he wrote us off as one of the worst in the league.

I want to call him and ask him what made him say that. I'll try to post here and let y'all know if I ever get through to him on live chat. I mean, DAMN!! Voch says we're one of the worst teams? That's got me worried. What's he see that we don't?

I think (or maybe it's just hope) that we're going to be competitive this year. Our Oline though...ugh. We've got issues. Even the left side of the oline got chewed up by the boys. Mixon had nowhere to go. He should have just tried to reverse his field and just run like hell. The blocking sucked. If that's our first team offense, we're not going to beat very many good teams. We might even lose to some bad ones (Browns).

But I'll let ya'll know what Voch says about us.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He probably sees a HC and QB that fold under pressure.
Reply/Quote
My guess is he watched the game.
Reply/Quote
Voch will be wrong about this prediction.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Really respect Voch except the part about him being a Cowboys fan lol

But he got this one wrong, we won't be any worse than last year and we won 7 games.

It is the Preseason and we need time for our O-line, QB, young WR's and talented RB's to gel.

Our Defense is going to be really good mark my words on that one and our Offense will be on the field a lot
more this season than last which will really help the Defense. Yeah Shady, get back to us on this one.

Would really like to hear something, him saying this under his breath kind of speaks volumes IMO.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 06:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really respect Voch except the part about him being a Cowboys fan lol

But he got this one wrong, we won't be any worse than last year and we won 7 games.

It is the Preseason and we need time for our O-line, QB, young WR's and talented RB's to gel.

Our Defense is going to be really good mark my words on that one and our Offense will be on the field a lot
more this season than last which will really help the Defense. Yeah Shady, get back to us on this one.

Would really like to hear something, him saying this under his breath kind of speaks volumes IMO.

all the moves we made don't indicate a worse record

1 Preseason QTR a year does not make
Reply/Quote
Apparently that's all he thinks we got, is what he saw in the first Q. He will end up wrong, but guys like that miss on plenty of predictions. Its still good entertainment.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 06:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really respect Voch except the part about him being a Cowboys fan lol

This, plus  believe there is like 6 new coaches or something 

Chemistry will take longer than a few weeks but it will get better every week.  

Agree also with you about defense. In fact believe we will have one of the best in league when Burfict returns. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who is Voch?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
How could anyone with half a brain expect the Bengals to be competitive this year?

They have an atrocious O Line

A mediocre QB

An average defense

and a coach who is about as dynamic as a clogged toilet.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 07:57 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: How could anyone with half a brain expect the Bengals to be competitive this year?

A mediocre QB

An average defense

A real fan there folks.. a drive by . I hope everyone is ok.. We should all register on every team site to do drive bys..  I do comment on a handful of other sites, but not the drive by stuff..

Sorry  I can't watch videos with a minute or so of boxed musak they try badly to impress us with. Just get on with the video and skip the lousy noise .lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 10:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: A real fan there folks.. a drive by . I hope everyone is ok.. We should all register on every team site to do drive bys..  I do comment on a handful of other sites, but not the drive by stuff..

Sorry  I can't watch videos with a minute or so of boxed musak they try badly to impress us with. Just get on with the video and skip the lousy noise .lol

yes,  I own a time machine and was on here 4 days in the future and saw this post today. 

Then, I went back in time to register for the board on Saturday, so I could come back here in present day to write this...all because I am a 'instert team' fan.  lol
Reply/Quote
If he’s a big Cowboy fan, shouldn’t he already know how awesome and great that Pollack is? I didn’t know how great he was until it was all I heard on this board for 2 or 3 months.
Reply/Quote
OK, I got on the line with Voch tonight, and asked him to defend his statement about us being one of the worst teams in the league.

Basically, he said that he's seen the Oline decline over the years, but said that Price and Glenn would be some help, but not enough. He pointed to how tough our schedule is and said he just didn't us getting that many wins against that schedule. He gave props to our DLine though.

Some basically, I think it's a case of him not really paying that much attention to us. I still think we're going to surprise some people this year. But I might be high on hopium, too.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 07:57 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: How could anyone with half a brain expect the Bengals to be competitive this year?

A mediocre QB

An average defense

What do you define as competitive? Because they won 7 games last year (and lost 1 in OT) with an even worse team.

They had a worse Oline with the worst LT in the league. They added Glenn and Price so they’ll be at least slightly better at the very least.

Could be enough to win a couple more games this year and I’d consider 9-7 competitive if they do.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 07:07 PM)jason Wrote: Who is Voch?

a youtube nobody who makes draft prospect video's that are among the most annoying unwatchable videos out there.  He replays the same 4 yard run about 45 times and talks about it.  His videos are very hard to watch with how many times he rewinds the same play over and over again.

He fancies himself as an amateur scout and others that follow him act like amateur scouts as well. Its pretty laughable.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: all the moves we made don't indicate a worse record

1 Preseason QTR a year does not make

Agreed, have to pay a little more attention before making these predictions.

Just watch when one of those Probowl O-lineman go down in Dallas, that team will fold.

We have one question on our team really, RT and atleast it is not LT anymore and Center.

(08-21-2018, 06:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This, plus  believe there is like 6 new coaches or something 

Chemistry will take longer than a few weeks but it will get better every week.  

Agree also with you about defense. In fact believe we will have one of the best in league when Burfict returns. 

Yes, that is a lot of new faces, will take some time. Happy we catch the Colts early with a rusty Luck.

Gain a little confidence, get the win and just start gaining chemistry.

I expect us to start out either 3-1 or 2-2 and then just get better from there. Playing both the Falcons and Panthers
early is tough. But we will be tough in our own right with this Defense as you say. Happy Evans and Vigil look much
better, should soften the Burfict absence.

(08-22-2018, 12:08 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: If he’s a big Cowboy fan, shouldn’t he already know how awesome and great that Pollack is? I didn’t know how great he was until it was all I heard on this board for 2 or 3 months.

Do you want Paul Alexander back?

Would you trade Pollack for Alexander Circleville?

I know the Cowboys fans and Voch sure would or atleast will once they watch their O-line faulter.

It is gonna happen, watch. Injuries happen.

Then watch our O-line steadily improve under Pollack and come back and hate on the guy.

(08-22-2018, 01:48 AM)Shady Wrote: OK, I got on the line with Voch tonight, and asked him to defend his statement about us being one of the worst teams in the league.

Basically, he said that he's seen the Oline decline over the years, but said that Price and Glenn would be some help, but not enough. He pointed to how tough our schedule is and said he just didn't us getting that many wins against that schedule. He gave props to our DLine though.

Some basically, I think it's a case of him not really paying that much attention to us. I still think we're going to surprise some people this year. But I might be high on hopium, too.

Ah, the schedule huh?

Thats always something to fall back on when you got nothing. Teams change every year, everyone should know
this by now. Especially someone who fancies himself as a football genius like Voch.

(08-22-2018, 08:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do you define as competitive? Because they won 7 games last year (and lost 1 in OT) with an even worse team.

They had a worse Oline with the worst LT in the league. They added Glenn and Price so they’ll be at least slightly better at the very least.

Could be enough to win a couple more games this year and I’d consider 9-7 competitive if they do.

Yes sir Nicomo, 9-7 atleast, we were competitive last year and we had the worst LT and Center in the NFL.

Delta Queen sounds like a major troll with nothing to back up anything he or she said.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 12:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agreed, have to pay a little more attention before making these predictions.

Just watch when one of those Probowl O-lineman go down in Dallas, that team will fold.

We have one question on our team really, RT and atleast it is not LT anymore and Center.

Yes, that is a lot of new faces, will take some time. Happy we catch the Colts early with a rusty Luck.

Gain a little confidence, get the win and just start gaining chemistry.

I expect us to start out either 3-1 or 2-2 and then just get better from there. Playing both the Falcons and Panthers
early is tough. But we will be tough in our own right with this Defense as you say. Happy Evans and Vigil look much
better, should soften the Burfict absence.

Do you want Paul Alexander back?

Would you trade Pollack for Alexander Circleville?

I know the Cowboys fans and Voch sure would or atleast will once they watch their O-line faulter.

It is gonna happen, watch. Injuries happen.

Then watch our O-line steadily improve under Pollack and come back and hate on the guy.

Ah, the schedule huh?

Thats always something to fall back on when you got nothing. Teams change every year, everyone should know
this by now. Especially someone who fancies himself as a football genius like Voch.

Yes sir Nicomo, 9-7 atleast, we were competitive last year and we had the worst LT and Center in the NFL.

Delta Queen sounds like a major troll with nothing to back up anything he or she said.

The Bengals were 3 and 8 vs teams with a winning record last year. 

The year before that they were 1 and 6 vs teams with a winning record

4 and 14 vs teams w/ winning records over the last 2 seasons.  Read em and weep 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 02:54 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: The Bengals were 3 and 8 vs teams with a winning record last year. 

last year doesn't matter that much when talking about this year 2 years ago even less.

Your post are pointless And your troll game weak....
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 02:54 PM)DeltaQueen Wrote: The Bengals were 3 and 8 vs teams with a winning record last year. 

Different team, different coaches, could of argued the Bengals could of won lots of those games against those
winning teams as well even with Paul Alexander as our O-line coach when we had Og and Bodine starting on the
O-line. Your trolling is weak as Xeno said, Jungle Noise is for Bengal fans DQ...
Reply/Quote