Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin opens up about his future
(12-17-2017, 10:55 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Anybody remember Denny from the old boards. One of the "Bengal insiders"? According to his Twitter, he's "not so sure that Marvin is gone" Nervous

Denny is a moron and a MB puppet.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 02:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Denny is a moron and a MB puppet.

Great inside info, Denny.  Really nailed that one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 06:54 AM)Trademark Wrote:
Bet you he ends up on the Vikings staff next season.

Or Steelers...

I don't know if it was on this interview (I don't think so) but I read somewhere that Marv complained about unfair compensation of his assistants.  

What a colossol douchebag.  He takes $5 million a year and has been paid very well as an NFL Head Coach for 15 years with limited success and he complains about his assistant's compensation? 

In other words, when the Bengals gave Gruden a raise of over $1 million dollars when he was already under contract, that was treating them unfairly?  When the Bengals had one of the highest paid coaching staffs while attempting to keep Marv, Gruden, and Zimmer?  

This really pisses me off and screams of a lack of accountability.  Everyone knows that without an outstanding coaching staff around him, Marv was pretty average at best...probably below average.  So know he takes a shot at the organization about not treating his assistants fairly?  Maybe he could have taken a bit less since he is not capable of winning on his own.

Just leave, Marv.  While I have always held gratitude for where you took the Bengals from (and I don't give you nearly all the credit for that, but some), you should have been gone after the playoff loss to SD.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 06:54 AM)Trademark Wrote:
Bet you he ends up on the Vikings staff next season.

Or Steelers...

I don't know if it was on this interview (I don't think so) but I read somewhere that Marv complained about unfair compensation of his assistants.  

What a colossol douchebag.  He takes $5 million a year and has been paid very well as an NFL Head Coach for 15 years with limited success and he complains about his assistant's compensation? 

In other words, when the Bengals gave Gruden a raise of over $1 million dollars when he was already under contract, that was treating them unfairly?  When the Bengals had one of the highest paid coaching staffs while attempting to keep Marv, Gruden, and Zimmer?  

This really pisses me off and screams of a lack of accountability.  Everyone knows that without an outstanding coaching staff around him, Marv was pretty average at best...probably below average.  So know he takes a shot at the organization about not treating his assistants fairly?  Maybe he could have taken a bit less since he is not capable of winning on his own.

Just leave, Marv.  While I have always held gratitude for where you took the Bengals from (and I don't give you nearly all the credit for that, but some), you should have been gone after the playoff loss to SD.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:55 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Anybody remember Denny from the old boards. One of the "Bengal insiders"? According to his Twitter, he's "not so sure that Marvin is gone" Nervous

You mean that ******* didn't ask, "Is 5-8 just what the doctor ordered for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this year?"
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 02:18 PM)McC Wrote: Great inside info, Denny.  Really nailed that one.

Haha my mistake for even letting his bullshit get to me
Reply/Quote