Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Marvin says report about him leaving is untrue.

Welp, I have no clue what's going on here now.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: 40s2cq.jpg]

Oh man, this is going to get entertaining.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
Cool, then he can actually be fired!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Has to say that just for the locker room for the last two weeks. It would be pretty unprofessional to openly admit that he has checked out.
Reply/Quote
Come ON, man!!
Reply/Quote
Stated we have to get out butts in gear. Really you think...
Reply/Quote
This is a cruel cruel world for Bengals fans smh
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis missed April Fools’ Day by eight months!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:23 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Has to say that just for the locker room for the last two weeks. It would be pretty unprofessional to openly admit that he has checked out.

If our players are stupid enough to believe that Marvin hasn't checked out, we have a bigger problem on our hands.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis missed April Fools’ Day by eight months!

That is a vicious, and actually pretty funny way to get back at all of us fans who have been bashing him (myself included).... well played Marv. I’m gonna go cry now  Cry
Reply/Quote
Rich Braham called and said Marvin's integrity is suffering from a bone bruise.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If our players are stupid enough to believe that Marvin hasn't checked out, we have a bigger problem on our hands.

It's a two way street. The players know Marvin isnt long for the position. Much like Marv knows that the players have quit on the season.

But to say so openly to the public would be unprofessional.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's a two way street. The players know Marvin isnt long for the position. Much like Marv knows that the players have quit on the season.

But to say so openly to the public would be unprofessional.

True, the actions of the past 2 games speak louder than any words could.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That is a vicious, and actually pretty funny way to get back at all of us fans who have been bashing him (myself included).... well played Marv. I’m gonna go cry now  Cry

Where was that vicious nature on defense?
Reply/Quote
You serious, Clark?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:19 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Welp, I have no clue what's going on here now.

Well, join the front office.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Where was that vicious nature on defense?

He only has enough in him to bust it out once every 15 years. Last time he used it to win a Super Bowl for the Ravens. This time he used it to send a big middle finger to Bengals fans... life isn’t fair
Reply/Quote
Of course he does. This just gets more and more Bengal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote