Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Marvin says report about him leaving is untrue.
(12-17-2017, 06:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis missed April Fools’ Day by eight months!

Well, he's always been a day late and a game plan short, when it comes to keeping the Bengals competitive.  Why should his career decisions be any different?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hahahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
It’s like a rash that won’t go away.
Reply/Quote
Marvin has to say that until after the ravens game.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, he's always been a day late and a game plan short, when it comes to keeping the Bengals competitive.  Why should his career decisions be any different?

Yep, leave it to him to **** up an exit.  That's so Bengal of him.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s like a rash that won’t go away.

It's like a Steelers game, all happy in the first half, crushed by game's end.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I need Chianti with dinner now.
Reply/Quote
Could you imagine the reactions if Mike came out tomorrow and announced that Marvin had been re-signed? LOL  Nervous Mellow
Reply/Quote
And there went my joy.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s like a rash that won’t go away.

Any rash will typically go away in under +15 years. This is Cancer.
Reply/Quote
Maybe that's why the shitty play today - they knew Marv was coming back.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
deja Vu
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I feel like this is just Marvin's way of saying FU to the fans and local media on his way out the door.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
He probably figured after such a great game against the Vikings he might as well try to stick around. He really showed his appreciation and dedication to the Bengals fans with such a well coached game much like the game against the Bears. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Honestly, I feel like this is just Marvin's way of saying FU to the fans and local media on his way out the door.  Whatever

Yeah. There's no way in hell he's going to confirm the report. He may not even know who leaked it, but everything out of his mouth is BS. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Could you imagine the reactions if Mike came out tomorrow and announced that Marvin had been re-signed? LOL  Nervous Mellow

Yeah, it'd be just... great.  Mellow

However being this IS the Bengals organization, anything like that is entirely possible.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Fire him twice!
Reply/Quote

I swear, I think Marvin just says shit like that to be an ass. There's no way he's truly that clueless...right?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

I swear, I think Marvin just says shit like that to be an ass. There's no way he's truly that clueless...right?  Nervous

"Marvin Lewis asked if players seeing the report on their phone might affect the way they played: They aren't looking at anything to do with the NFL."

The Bengals certainly looked like they didn't want anything to do with the NFL the last 2 and 1/2 games. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I swear, I think Marvin just says shit like that to be an ass. There's no way he's truly that clueless...right?  Nervous

Nope, it's that ass thing you mentioned.  He's an obstinate jerk, kinda like his old fool of an owner.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote