Poll: Are you in favor of mass deportation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass deportation gaining Americans support
(06-25-2024, 11:32 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't see how me doubting the federal government can successfully pull off anything of this scale is lefty Kool aid. As for the joke, well I miss the days when people went such easily offended snowflakes.  Eat a peach. 

It is my understanding Eisenhower deported the largest number of illegal immigrants. That was a long time ago, we have much better technology to find and deport them. The key is Trump will find them if they don't go back voluntarily.

Trump will get the wall built. Trump will close the border. He did it before, he will do it again. Biden and Democrats could have done it, and I would have respect fr them if they admitted, we are opening the border for whatever reason they choose. But they lied and said the border was closed for over 3 years. The pattern of Biden's presidency is built on lies, it started with a lie saying HB's laptop was Russian disinformation and his son and family never took a penny from China. 

Why the lies about the border?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2024, 08:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is my understanding Eisenhower deported the largest number of illegal immigrants. That was a long time ago, we have much better technology to find and deport them. The key is Trump will find them if they don't go back voluntarily.

Trump will get the wall built. Trump will close the border. He did it before, he will do it again. Biden and Democrats could have done it, and I would have respect fr them if they admitted, we are opening the border for whatever reason they choose. But they lied and said the border was closed for over 3 years. The pattern of Biden's presidency is built on lies, it started with a lie saying HB's laptop was Russian disinformation and his son and family never took a penny from China. 

Why the lies about the border?

Is this millions of deportations and building a wall actually part of a concrete plan, or is this like the locking people up thing that you point out that Trump just kind of says for the fun of it?

I'm understandably skeptical about the wall because he promised it and then it didn't happen. I'd assume if he gets elected again that shows that the wall getting built isn't really something voters are going to hold him to since they didn't the first time. 

I'm not even arguing policy on this. I just want to know what is hype and what is an actual promise we are going to hold him too. Well he'd be a lame duck president on day 1 so who knows. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote