Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Attack In Syria
(04-14-2018, 12:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This might be the first time a coalition of UN forces has fought a coalition of UN forces, because if we're not splitting hairs, Russia and Syria are a coalition of UN forces.

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-14-2018, 01:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will ask again perhaps to excuse my "lies". Are US, France. and Great Britain a coalition of  UN forces? it only requires 2 or 3 letters to answer.

Two letters= no

Three letters= yes

I've already said NO, if the US, GB and France are not acting under auspices of the UN, just as the US was not a "UN force" when it acted alone.

If they are, then Bpat just nailed it--Syria and Russia are a coalition of UN forces too.

Fortunately they are not. Silliness may end now.
(04-14-2018, 01:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will ask again perhaps to excuse my "lies". Are US, France. and Great Britain a coalition of  UN forces? it only requires 2 or 3 letters to answer.

Two letters= no

Three letters= yes

Yes.

Also, it's a coalition of earth countries, which means the same, unless the coalition would include the Cook Islands or such things. So, it's a coalition. The "UN forces" part has gotten meaningless when three UN countries, meaning three countries, already qualify for such an "UN coalition".

Granted, it's not the most unimportant countries.  Which sure is a good thing, no one can put the air strikes on Stormy or Cohen or whatever US domestic problem. If the strikes themselves were a good thing, time will tell.
My first impulse would be, yeah that's what has to come after defining red lines that get ignored. I wasn't against defining the line, so I can't really be against retaliations.