Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Maybe Lucie is right?
(03-31-2016, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for sharing; however, I am unsure how this addresses my stance. I merely stated I feel same sex attraction is an abnormality in the brain. I have no weighed in on their ability to adopt or rear children.

I am sure, just like heteresexual parents, their sexual orientation should have little bearing on their ability to love, care for and rear a child.

See this is what makes the liberal so closed minded. Simply state you feel Same-sex attraction is a "mis-wiring' in the brain and suddenly you because a bigoted, religous freak, zealot, racist, sexist, homophobe,...

Hell you've even indicated you don't know what causes same-sex attraction, you just know I'm wrong.

No one thinks you suddenly became a "bigoted, religous freak, zealot, racist, sexist, homophobe,..."  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-31-2016, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No one thinks you suddenly became a "bigoted, religous freak, zealot, racist, sexist, homophobe,..."  

You give folks too much credit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-31-2016, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You give folks too much credit.

You think?

(03-31-2016, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No one thinks you suddenly became a "bigoted, religous freak, zealot, racist, sexist, homophobe,..."  

Having same sex attractions is an abnormality in the brain. If it wasn't then there would be a lot more gay people around.

Now is being abnormal a bad thing? No. Should people have less rights as others for having an abnormality? No.

Hell I think that it's pretty abnormal for people to be talking politics on a football forum, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
(03-31-2016, 05:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You think?

Let's just say you're liberal with it. 

(03-30-2016, 04:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Your attraction to women is a 'process that occurs in the brain.'  Can you be cured of it?

This is starting to get silly. Thats like asking can you be cured of having good health.

For everything in nature there's a reason. The reason we are wired to be attracted to the opposite sex is for the purpose of procreating our species.

There's no rhyme or reason in nature for a homosexual relationship. It makes zero sense. It produces nothing. It results in nothing.
Nature sometimes ***** up and gets the wires crossed.
I've never believed gays choose to be that way, I just believe they are wired incorrectly.
(03-31-2016, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for sharing; however, I am unsure how this addresses my stance. I merely stated I feel same sex attraction is an abnormality in the brain. I have no weighed in on their ability to adopt or rear children.

No, but you have been crying about how people who claim that the condition needs a cure are labelled.

(03-31-2016, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See this is what makes the liberal so closed minded. Simply state you feel Same-sex attraction is a "mis-wiring' in the brain and suddenly you because a bigoted, religous freak, zealot, racist, sexist, homophobe,...

And this is what makes conservatives so gutless.  They start off crying about how people who claim GD needs to be cured are labelled, and then later when they see they are wrong they back track and try to claim they never said anything about it needing a cure.

I am a liberal.  I will freely admit it is abnormal.  If you had stopped at "simply" calling it "mis-wiring" we would not have had a disagreement.  The difference between us is that you see it as something that needs to be cured and I don't.

(03-31-2016, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You give folks too much credit.

(03-31-2016, 05:44 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Having same sex attractions is an abnormality in the brain. If it wasn't then there would be a lot more gay people around.

Now is being abnormal a bad thing? No. Should people have less rights as others for having an abnormality? No.

Hell I think that it's pretty abnormal for people to be talking politics on a football forum, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

(03-31-2016, 06:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's just say you're liberal with it. 

I don't think ya'll understand my initial post.  Which was a joke.  Ya'll missed the word that should be emphasized in the sentence.  I highlighted it for ya'll.

(04-01-2016, 09:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think ya'll understand my initial post.  Which was a joke.  Ya'll missed the word that should be emphasized in the sentence.  I highlighted it for ya'll.

Oh, I got it. This just takes away from any effect it may have had.

No one thought you suddenly became witty.

(04-01-2016, 10:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I got it. This just takes away from any effect it may have had.

No one thought you suddenly became witty.

Sure you did.  And of course they didn't.   ThumbsUp