Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas, Haters....
Steelers playing to clinch the Division title, Nationally televised game on Monday Night Football, and Taylor and Anarumo beat them with Ryan Finley. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

In all seriousness, I gave them almost zilch chance of a win last night, and though about not watching it, because I couldn't stand to watch TJ Twat do all his prancing around after sacking Finley. So glad I did. Big props to the Oline as well for protecting Finley and opening holes for Gio. And HUGE props to Vonn Bell for knocking the crap out of Schuster after his pre game antics.......
Reply/Quote
I didn't watch the game because I had work at 4:30 am, but I wish I stayed up just to watch us win. I'm definitely happy we beat the Steelers. I'm wondering if this game will let Taylor keep his job, especially with all the excuses he can give. (Covid/no pre-season, Burrow getting hurt, ect)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I didn't watch the game because I had work at 4:30 am, but I wish I stayed up just to watch us win. I'm definitely happy we beat the Steelers. I'm wondering if this game will let Taylor keep his job, especially with all the excuses he can give. (Covid/no pre-season, Burrow getting hurt, ect)

Taylor was always going to keep his job. MB will give him 3 years. They already said he was hired as a developmental coach.
Reply/Quote
[Image: il_794xN.2654087117_b0g7.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Steelers playing to clinch the Division title, Nationally televised game on Monday Night Football, and Taylor and Anarumo beat them with Ryan Finley.  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

In all seriousness, I gave them almost zilch chance of a win last night, and though about not watching it, because I couldn't stand to watch TJ Twat do all his prancing around after sacking Finley. So glad I did. Big props to the Oline as well for protecting Finley and opening holes for Gio. And HUGE props to Vonn Bell for knocking the crap out of Schuster after his pre game antics.......

Players played hard... Which is good.

Also probly saddles us with Talyor and crew for another season..  I dont know if 1 win is worth that.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Players played hard... Which is good.

Also probly saddles us with Talyor and crew for another season..  I dont know if 1 win is worth that.

Like I said in a different thread, he was coming back  more year regardless, so you might as well enjoy the heck out of the win.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Like I said in a different thread, he was coming back  more year regardless, so you might as well enjoy the heck out of the win.

how do we know that.... for sure?

This win could set us back a couple years if ZT doesnt magically get it year 3
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how do we know that.... for sure?

This win could set us back a couple years if ZT doesnt magically get it year 3

For sure? We can't. But given the Browns have already said they hired Taylor knowing he was going to take time to develop, I'm confident he was getting at least 3 years.... especially with the injuries this team suffered this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Steelers playing to clinch the Division title, Nationally televised game on Monday Night Football, and Taylor and Anarumo beat them with Ryan Finley.  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

The o-line protected Finley because they established the run and stayed with it the Pitt d-line had to respect that and couldn't fire up field.  It made a huge difference.

So by necessity (because Finley is not good) ZT had to stay with the run.  Learn anything ZT?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:21 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: The o-line protected Finley because they established the run and stayed with it the Pitt d-line had to respect that and couldn't fire up field.  It made a huge difference.

So by necessity (because Finley is not good) ZT had to stay with the run.  Learn anything ZT?

we will be passing 50 times next game lol... He didnt learn at the end of last year why would this one be different?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:21 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: The o-line protected Finley because they established the run and stayed with it the Pitt d-line had to respect that and couldn't fire up field.  It made a huge difference.

That just shows how horrible Zac really is. Horrible.
Reply/Quote
Yeah Finley only threw 8-9 times in the 1st half.

I will say, when the other team gives you a short field with turnovers, you dont have to throw. The fumbled snap and the gift int helped. We finished with 78 yards passing and 230 total yards.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Taylor was always going to keep his job. MB will give him 3 years. They already said he was hired as a developmental coach.

I don't remember anyone saying that?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:44 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't remember anyone saying that?

You must have missed it...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:44 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't remember anyone saying that?

I dont think management directly said it. It did get reported though.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You must have missed it...

You have a source anywhere? I can't find it when I google for it.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:53 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You have a source anywhere? I can't find it when I google for it.

Nope, I just remember reading it several times.... they said something along the lines that they knew and expected Taylor to take time
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: For sure? We can't. But given the Browns have already said they hired Taylor knowing he was going to take time to develop, I'm confident he was getting at least 3 years.... especially with the injuries this team suffered this year.

So we Develop coaches now? like devloping players then letting them hit the FA market?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 10:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope, I just remember reading it several times....

I don't remember reading that, but perhaps I did. I don't go to Bengals homepage like I used to. And I don't watch any press conferences, but I feel I would have remembered that being tweeted out by one of the beat writers if/when it was said. There are so many beat writers now though that one of them may have and I didn't see.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The Brown family was just shown that the Bengals can beat the mighty squeelers without BURROW, MIXON and half a game of BOYD in a prime time game against a playoff bound team.

They know they're onto something big with Zac. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote