Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate crime, alive and well in NYC
Anyone else see the irony in this story?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-punched-mta-party-accused-black-women-article-1.2473705

[quote][/What if I tell you, you are a piece of s--- white man, taking our women,” the suspect said before punching the victim in the face and grabbing his neck, cops said.quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
What it doesn't say is that the victim was hanging out saying "Once you go white, you know you're all right."

Mellow
(12-23-2015, 01:20 PM)Benton Wrote: What it doesn't say is that the victim was hanging out saying "Once you go white, you know you're all right."

Mellow

Haha that's funny.
[quote='SunsetBengal' pid='136037' dateline='1450885955']
Anyone else see the irony in this story?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-punched-mta-party-accused-black-women-article-1.2473705

Quote:[/What if I tell you, you are a piece of s--- white man, taking our women,” the suspect said before punching the victim in the face and grabbing his neck, cops said.quote]

im guessing he wanted the girl

But he wont get her now...
(12-23-2015, 04:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: im guessing he wanted the girl

But he wont get her now...

Maybe it's just bad writing, but the article makes it sound like the fight happened in the bathroom and that the girl tried to intervene. If that's the case... why was she in the guy's bathroom?
(12-23-2015, 04:29 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe it's just bad writing, but the article makes it sound like the fight happened in the bathroom and that the girl tried to intervene. If that's the case... why was she in the guy's bathroom?

Never been to a Christmas party?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-23-2015, 04:29 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe it's just bad writing, but the article makes it sound like the fight happened in the bathroom and that the girl tried to intervene. If that's the case... why was she in the guy's bathroom?

Maybe she was trans dude? Or a he/she .... I imagine that would give full run in either bathroom.
(12-23-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe she was trans dude? Or a he/she .... I imagine that would give full run in either bathroom.

So the attacker was way off base.... dude wasnt stealing any ladys....

"At some point, police said, the victim headed to the bathroom and was confronted by the angry suspect."

You just read it too quick.
(12-23-2015, 07:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You just _______ it too quick.

Fill in the blank with your favorite verb!
(12-23-2015, 06:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So the attacker was way off base....   dude wasnt stealing any ladys....

Maybe he meant dude looks like a lady .... Ninja

(12-23-2015, 09:56 PM)Benton Wrote: Fill in the blank with your favorite verb!

Fist !

Ninja
(12-23-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe she was trans dude?   Or a he/she ....  I imagine that would give full run in either bathroom.

You're so unbelievably obsessed with idea of transsexual people.  You literally bring it up at any possible time. 

Go take care of that man. 
(12-24-2015, 11:13 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're so unbelievably obsessed with idea of transsexual people.  You literally bring it up at any possible time. 

Go take care of that man. 

Double entendre. 

Big Ben's bodyguards dragged her in  Drunk