Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
I was presenting down in Owen County, Kentucky (and hour or so south of here), and this girl raises her hand after someone asks who my favorite NFL team is and she tells me she's Andy Dalton's cousin.

I ask how they're related this far away and she tells me he's a distant cousin (not sure how distant), but she said she'd get me some autographed stuff.

Not sure if she'll come through, but cool none-the-less!

(She had reddish-blond hair, so I know she has the ginger gene!)
Reply/Quote
who's taking this one?

...joking dude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One question... is she hot?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:54 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: One question... is she hot?

don't do it brad.  don't do it.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:54 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: One question... is she hot?

No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: don't do it brad.  don't do it.

Actually just remembered that I got a picture with her and still can't even tell because she's just young-looking.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing.

I get that, i just assumed she was Andy's age for some reason...
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually just remembered that I got a picture with her and still can't even tell because she's just young-looking.

You already acknowledged that she was very young, yet you still went back and looked at the picture to check how hot she was?

[Image: hansenlol.jpg?1322001926]
Reply/Quote
When she says she's Andy Dalton's cousin.....shes too young for you bro.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No clue......  they all looked so young that it wasn't even looking at them like that, and it's not that I said "don't because they're too young), but just more of not even noticing.

GD BRAD.  I told you to slowly back out of this thread!  THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS! 
Reply/Quote
Here comes another train wreck.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Point in life...... if you don't notice if a girl is hot, she's not.....
Reply/Quote
Hesitation in response....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did you get her to sign your cup?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

None of my business, but I would have to think the sentence would've been better without the bold part.  Confused
Reply/Quote
This thread inspires me almost as much as Dalton's wang inspires Brad.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: None of my business, but I would have to think the sentence would've been better without the bold part.  Confused

I literally just laughed out loud because I thought the exact same thing. 

Reply/Quote
[Image: ideology2.png]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 04:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You already acknowledged that she was very young, yet you still went back and looked at the picture to check how hot she was?

[Image: hansenlol.jpg?1322001926]
No, but typical response from you.

I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young.

You look for every reason to hate......  it's annoying as hell.
(10-15-2015, 04:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: GD BRAD.  I told you to slowly back out of this thread!  THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS! 
Because I sad she's too young of me to even look at her in a way that's deciding if she's hot or not?

That makes sense. 
(10-15-2015, 10:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: None of my business, but I would have to think the sentence would've been better without the bold part.  Confused

Actually, if you read it, it's that they were too young to even have to think that.

Right on, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 01:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because I sad she's too young of me to even look at her in a way that's deciding if she's hot or not?

That makes sense. 

I really was looking out for ya guy. Tried my hardest to prevent you from addding fuel to the fire.  It was an obvious progession.

Love ya buddy. No worries.
Reply/Quote