Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micah Parsons
He was the best defensive player on the board by a mile and I cannot believe he lasted as long as he did.

If we had oanded Golliday (sp?) in FA, I 5hink a trade down & Slater + Parsons would have been awful good.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:47 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He was the best defensive player on the board by a mile and I cannot believe he lasted as long as he did.  

If we had oanded Golliday (sp?) in FA, I 5hink a trade down & Slater + Parsons would have been awful good.

If you read through this thread you'll see I was as big of a Parson's fan than anyone and I never got the hate by some; but we got it right with Chase. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Micah Parsons is making a run for not only DROY but Defensive Player of the Year

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Micah Parsons is making a run for not only DROY but Defensive Player of the Year

He’s probably got DROY locked up, but I think Garrett will win DPOY.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s probably got DROY locked up, but I think Garrett will win DPOY.

Thinking the same while we get OROY with Chase.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s probably got DROY locked up, but I think Garrett will win DPOY.

We'll see. Micah is playing 3 positions and doing all of them very well. 

Reply/Quote
Well i took a lot of heat putting Parson in my top 6 players.. but right now he has moved to neck and neck as top rookie in the league with Chase, though Chase seems to be on a side , no doubt Parson looks like the steal of 1st round so far
Reply/Quote

After this game he is having against Raiders he is in the running for DPOY, too many people unvalued him., he was a steal for Cowboys 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 10:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: After this game he is having against Raiders he is in the running for DPOY, too many people unvalued him., he was a steal for Cowboys 

Not undervalued. No one expected him to be an edge rusher considering he only played MIKE Linebacker at Penn State. I wonder if the Cowboys will add some weight to him and keep him on the edge or move him back to stack linebacker.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Not undervalued. No one expected him to be an edge rusher considering he only played MIKE Linebacker at Penn State. I wonder if the Cowboys will add some weight to him and keep him on the edge or move him back to stack linebacker.
IDK who didn't expect him to be a edge rusher; it was constantly listed as a strength of his. Hell I underestimated him. Folks can read through this thread and see how high I was on Parsons, but I didn't expect this. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK who didn't expect him to be a edge rusher; it was constantly listed as a strength of his. Hell I underestimated him. Folks can read through this thread and see how high I was on Parsons, but I didn't expect this. 

Not even the Cowboys expected him to be an edge defender. He started the season as a stack 4-3 OLB injuries forced him into the edge role. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Not even the Cowboys expected him to be an edge defender. He started the season as a stack 4-3 OLB injuries forced him into the edge role. 

He started a LB because Dallas had DeMarcus Ware. They obviously were aware of his ability to get in the opponent's backfield or they wouldn't have moved him.

I was being Rogerian in my replies, but there are those in this very thread that went out of their way to post negatively on Parson's game and I'm sure that's what Essex was pointing to. IDK why, I never understood it. 

Reply/Quote
I was wrong about the kid thought he was a LB that couldn't cover dude is a modern day Julian Peterson.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 12:08 AM)J24 Wrote: I was wrong about the kid thought he was a LB that couldn't cover dude is a modern day Julian Peterson.

If I'm giving the highest possible praise; I see Lawrence Taylor. More realistic; I see TJ Watt. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 11:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Not undervalued. No one expected him to be an edge rusher considering he only played MIKE Linebacker at Penn State. I wonder if the Cowboys will add some weight to him and keep him on the edge or move him back to stack linebacker.

draft wise yes.. he was seen as a top 5 to 7 player in most draft analysis .. he slide because of that story more than anything.. so Dallas got a great pickup in 1st round.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 06:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I've been pumping Parsons in other threads.... I'd go with him personally as I think we need more defense.

If Burrow is as good as we think he is... he will be able to take most WR's and do damage with them.

Guess I'll shove some sunshine up my arse as well LOL
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 12:08 AM)J24 Wrote: I was wrong about the kid thought he was a LB that couldn't cover dude is a modern day Julian Peterson.

I didn't think Parson's was going to be this good either have to admit. The Spider eh, guess I could see that.
Reply/Quote