Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Silver: Numerous assistants being let go strongly suggests outside candidate
(01-10-2019, 05:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: didn't say they interviewed him for the HC spot  and we wouldn't have to wait if he was the guy

True. And no there wouldn't be real reason for us to have to wait you are correct. If it was Williams, which its not for HC, would the Bengal's be forced to announce it as soon as they decided? That's all I was saying.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It sort of does to me.  Because after struggling to survive as a Bengal fan under Mike Brown, it feels like emancipation from the death grip of status quo.  It also means that Katie has a different approach and more power.  Gives me HOPE! Pray

[Image: source.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:00 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: It's Bieniemy

You keep saying this.  Are you making a guess? Or do you know something?  Spill the beans man!!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 04:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm kind of getting my hopes up for Bieniemy.

Could it be anyone other than Bieniemy or Taylor?

Monken and Joseph are interviewing for coordinator jobs.

Gut feeling it's Bieniemy. He has the Bengal connection already. His offense (regardless of whether he called the plays or not) was #1 in the league. His RBs have always done EXTREMELY well in KC when he was RB coach.

If it is Bieniemy, be prepared to....unleash the MIXON!!!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It sort of does to me.  Because after struggling to survive as a Bengal fan under Mike Brown, it feels like emancipation from the death grip of status quo.  It also means that Katie has a different approach and more power.  Gives me HOPE! Pray

Not just Katie...

Troy, Paul and Duke all seem to be in this together and Mikey is not even involved.
Reply/Quote
Haslett, Hayes, and Caskey all gone !

Welcome to the Revolution

:andy:
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Takedown Wrote: True. And no there wouldn't be real reason for us to have to wait you are correct. If it was Williams, which its not for HC, would the Bengal's be forced to announce it as soon as they decided? That's all I was saying.

I don't think they are forced to announce it but if it was official someone would have lol...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not just Katie...

Troy, Paul and Duke all seem to be in this together and Mikey is not even involved.

We can only hope. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: source.gif]

This is awesome but I would like to advise some to look away at the risk of having a seizure!   LMAO
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gut feeling it's Bieniemy. He has the Bengal connection already. His offense (regardless of whether he called the plays or not) was #1 in the league. His RBs have always done EXTREMELY well in KC when he was RB coach.

Me too

Ad I can't wait to see Mixon properly used
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gut feeling it's Bieniemy. He has the Bengal connection already. His offense (regardless of whether he called the plays or not) was #1 in the league. His RBs have always done EXTREMELY well in KC when he was RB coach.

Got the same feeling, E.B. also coached Adrian Peterson and MJD and they have nothing but great things to say about him...

He has a great eye and we have hopefully the next great for him to unleash as you say!
Reply/Quote

[Image: DDlMxvk.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:25 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: We can only hope. 

I linked an article in a thread I posted that stated that all of the candidates interviewed said, Troy, Katie, Paul, and Duke were the only ones present during the discussion.  Mike was nowhere to be seen. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Gimme that sweet Hue news.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: I linked an article in a thread I posted that stated that all of the candidates interviewed said, Troy, Katie, Paul, and Duke were the only ones present during the discussion.  Mike was nowhere to be seen. 

Mike would only go by train and they didn't want to have to wait a week for him to get there.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor!.. Bienemy doesn't seem stern enough. Happy go lucky jokester
Reply/Quote
Color me excited. I'm guessing Bieniemy choses OC. Most likely from Rams staff, or Lazor.

They really gotta get the DC pick right. I was hoping for Bowles, but Arians coming back shut that down. Vance Joseph? He was good with our DBs. We need someone who can adapt to the modern game. Not sure who that is.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: I agree....and the ones I'd keep would be the newest additions.  That said, it seems the new HC has picked who he wants to keep, and who he doesn't.  I'm on board. :andy:

I have been asking for this- new head coach who keeps/brings in who he wants- since the day after the 2015 meltdown against Steelers.

If The Bengals actually do what it appears they are doing, we need to all get back on board.

It is not going to turn this team around next year because we no longer have an elite roster but it means they are seriously trying.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Gimme that sweet Hue news.

We don't have to release him, he is not under contract so he can go wherever...

I think we only interviewed him out of courtesy, thats all.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 05:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I don't think they are forced to announce it but if it was official someone would have lol...

You would think lol
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote