Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown I love You.
Mike Brown I know a lot of people are mad at you but they do not understand, how hard it is to win in this league. You have brought Cincinnati and the Fans many many enjoyable decades of entertainment. Without you I probably would not ever see some family members. Thanks Mr. Brown for being who you are. You have brought in some of the most dynamic, football players on this side of GOD's Green Earth. You never seem to waiver when it comes to demands of those fans Yelling You SUCK and YOUR BALD and FAT and LAZY and INCOMPETENT and KATIE should take over cause your an IDIOT!! No sir you do not give in. Some say Marvin should have been Fired 5-7 years AGO but not YOU. You seen how good of a GUY Marvin is and how much he turned this TEAM into a very solid ball club. Nobody can blame you sir nobody!! So don't listen to all those who say you SHOULD LEAVE Cincinnati you FAT BALDING HEAP of Riding on the Coattails of your DADDY or you TIGHT SELF CENTERED OWNER Don't listen to them and don't give in keep going in the manner in which you are going sir!!!

Who Dey I love you Mr. Brown thanks for everything you have done!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote:  KATIE should take over cause your an IDIOT!

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Mike Brown I know a lot of people are mad at you but they do not understand, how hard it is to win in this league.  You have brought Cincinnati and the Fans many many enjoyable decades of entertainment.  Without you I probably would not ever see some family members.  Thanks Mr. Brown for being who you are.  You have brought in some of the most dynamic, football players on this side of GOD's Green Earth.  You never seem to waiver when it comes to demands of those fans Yelling You SUCK and YOUR BALD and FAT and LAZY and INCOMPETENT and KATIE should take over cause your an IDIOT!! No sir you do not give in.  Some say Marvin should have been Fired 5-7 years AGO but not YOU.  You seen how good of a GUY Marvin is and how much he turned this TEAM into a very solid ball club.  Nobody can blame you sir nobody!!  So don't listen to all those who say you SHOULD LEAVE Cincinnati you FAT BALDING HEAP of Riding on the Coattails of your DADDY or you TIGHT SELF CENTERED OWNER Don't listen to them and don't give in keep going in the manner in which you are going sir!!!

Not sure why everyone else doesn't see this.  How many years in a row needs to go by until the fans just realize, it is what it is, and stop 'pretending' things will change or get better.

Many say how do Browns fans do it year after year ...... on the positive side ...... the Browns have won 8 NFL Championships (4 as the Cleveland Browns) and in the Mike Brown era, they are 1-2 in playoff games!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:33 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not sure why everyone else doesn't see this.  How many years in a row needs to go by until the fans just realize, it is what it is, and stop 'pretending' things will change or get better.

Many say how do Browns fans do it year after year ...... on the positive side ...... the Browns have won 8 NFL Championships (4 as the Cleveland Browns) and in the Mike Brown era, they are 1-2 in playoff games!

I realized it about 10 years ago.

We will eventually win a playoff game, but the success won't be sustained.
Reply/Quote
Here's a gif of every Mike Brown led team, without exception.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sadly though Mike Brown is not an honorable Captain and never goes down with the ship.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Mike Brown I know a lot of people are mad at you but they do not understand, how hard it is to win in this league.  You have brought Cincinnati and the Fans many many enjoyable decades of entertainment.  Without you I probably would not ever see some family members.  Thanks Mr. Brown for being who you are.  You have brought in some of the most dynamic, football players on this side of GOD's Green Earth.  You never seem to waiver when it comes to demands of those fans Yelling You SUCK and YOUR BALD and FAT and LAZY and INCOMPETENT and KATIE should take over cause your an IDIOT!! No sir you do not give in.  Some say Marvin should have been Fired 5-7 years AGO but not YOU.  You seen how good of a GUY Marvin is and how much he turned this TEAM into a very solid ball club.  Nobody can blame you sir nobody!!  So don't listen to all those who say you SHOULD LEAVE Cincinnati you FAT BALDING HEAP of Riding on the Coattails of your DADDY or you TIGHT SELF CENTERED OWNER Don't listen to them and don't give in keep going in the manner in which you are going sir!!!

This is somewhat funnier if you read this in the Bud Light "Here's to you" voice.

Reply/Quote
It's still all TO's fault.
Reply/Quote
The team came close of going all the way twice in the last 13 years in my opinion, 2005 and 2015. Those two seasons were special in terms of talent and synergy for the Bengals. Ultimately the injury to Palmer ended the 2005 and the Meltdown with Jones/Burfict ended those runs.

Many blame Brown and Lewis 24-7 and I am personally ready to move on from those two as a fan. But I will say that those two seasons aforementioned, the Bengals were as talented as any team in the NFL. I still hate the Steelers for the injury on Palmer. I still blame Lewis, Burfict, Hill (for the fumble), and Jones for 2015.

This is a family owned business and Brown is the owner/GM. He will not fire himself. He just has to reach the point that he thinks he needs to move on as his age is approaching 84.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Dear Mike--

Take your disgusting mess of an organization, your little family play thing and get the **** out of this fine and once proud city. Go embarrass some other town. Between you and your equally moronic counterpart Reds owner, you have made us a laughing stock and I for one, think enough is enough. Haven't you abused us enough?

You and your carnival are a disgrace. Do us all a favor and instead of blowing chunks, please blow town.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:31 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The team came close of going all the way twice in the last 13 years in my opinion, 2005 and 2015.  Those two seasons were special in terms of talent and synergy for the Bengals.  Ultimately the injury to Palmer ended the 2005 and the Meltdown with Jones/Burfict ended those runs.  

Many blame Brown and Lewis 24-7 and I am personally ready to move on from those two as a fan.  But I will say that those two seasons aforementioned, the Bengals were as talented as any team in the NFL.  I still hate the Steelers for the injury on Palmer.  I still blame Lewis, Burfict,  Hill (for the fumble), and Jones for 2015.  

This is a family owned business and Brown is the owner/GM.  He will not fire himself.  He just has to reach the point that he thinks he needs to move on as his age is approaching 84.

To be clear though, the only things we were 'close to' in each of these seasons was winning 1 single playoff game. Given what we know now, ML would have found a way to lose the next round. 

ML is the worst playoff HC in the history of the league. Good on him for being #1
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Yes mike. Please ignore the fans who complain that you’re seemingly the healthiest old sack of turds in sports.
Reply/Quote
in Mike and Marvin we trust because we have no choice. Why couldn't i have ben born in a city that has a winning organization. But as it is I was not so Who-dey.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's still all TO's fault.

That was 8 excuses ago. This year it's all teh injureez. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 04:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That was 8 excuses ago. This year it's all teh injureez. 

All of the injuries that the Bengals have had this year is a reasonable excuse and has impacted the team.  Losing Eifert hurt. This team is a shell of itself compared to the start of the season.  But the team did not adequately address the glaring issues of the O-Line and the linebacker position.  Most fans on this forum had questions and concerns regarding the O-Line for sure.  But I did not anticipate how poorly the defense would play under Austin.  Austin was Marvin's guy.  Austin was a disaster.   

Even if the team performed poorly at the start of the season with a healthy roster I still do not believe it would change Mike Browns approach.  He is the owner/GM and has been a disaster since he took over in the 1990's but it is what it is.  

From Mike Brown's perspective, injuries provides a rational logical excuse for another losing season.  If that doesn't work Brown will argue that 31 other teams in the NFL fail to obtain the top goal of winning the Super Bowl.  It will not end until Mike Brown moves on.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:21 PM)Benton Wrote: Mellow

The owner version of defending Marvin Lewis because of "the 90s before him"?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 04:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: All of the injuries that the Bengals have had this year is a reasonable excuse and has impacted the team.  Losing Eifert hurt. This team is a shell of itself compared to the start of the season.  But the team did not adequately address the glaring issues of the O-Line and the linebacker position.  Most fans on this forum had questions and concerns regarding the O-Line for sure.  But I did not anticipate how poorly the defense would play under Austin.  Austin was Marvin's guy.  Austin was a disaster.   

Even if the team performed poorly at the start of the season with a healthy roster I still do not believe it would change Mike Browns approach.  He is the owner/GM and has been a disaster since he took over in the 1990's but it is what it is.  

From Mike Brown's perspective, injuries provides a rational logical excuse for another losing season.  If that doesn't work Brown will argue that 31 other teams in the NFL fail to obtain the top goal of winning the Super Bowl.  It will not end until Mike Brown moves on.  

For what? Certainly not for the defense allowing 31.5 points/game, because it's been that bad from jump...and that is our main problem this year. 

Eifert is a walking body cast. If the hopes of our season were riding on him, we're fools. This team got lucky, won some squeakers, and now we're leveling out to what we really are (a 7-9 team with stale coaching). This team has a LOT of problems, and pinning it all on injuries is flat out wrong. Sure, now we're without Dalton/Green and losing is to be expected. That said, the slide of this team was apparent before those 2 got hurt. 

We won some close games on lucky turnovers or game winning drives early...and that put a nice pretty coat of paint over the ugly issues. They started biting us in losses to Pitt and the blowout to KC. It's only continued from there, and we only had relatively average injuries at that point. I know this is the excuse that will come from Mike Brown and will be parroted by the forever-hopeful...and that's what's so frustrating about it.

I've been around a long time, and I know better. It's beyond time for change.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:32 PM)McC Wrote: Dear Mike--

Take your disgusting mess of an organization, your little family play thing and get the **** out of this fine and once proud city.  Go embarrass some other town.  Between you and your equally moronic counterpart Reds owner, you have made us a laughing stock and I for one, think enough is enough.   Haven't you abused us enough?

You and your carnival are a disgrace.  Do us all a favor and instead of blowing chunks, please blow town.

Dear Mike,

Please ignore those "fans" who tell you to leave this city. They can simply stay away from the stadium and turn the tv channel if they want. Many of us do not like the way this team is run, but we like having the team in Cincinnati.. Put them on ignore, please.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:31 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The team came close of going all the way twice in the last 13 years in my opinion, 2005 and 2015.  Those two seasons were special in terms of talent and synergy for the Bengals.  Ultimately the injury to Palmer ended the 2005 and the Meltdown with Jones/Burfict ended those runs.  

Many blame Brown and Lewis 24-7 and I am personally ready to move on from those two as a fan.  But I will say that those two seasons aforementioned, the Bengals were as talented as any team in the NFL.  I still hate the Steelers for the injury on Palmer.  I still blame Lewis, Burfict,  Hill (for the fumble), and Jones for 2015.  

This is a family owned business and Brown is the owner/GM.  He will not fire himself.  He just has to reach the point that he thinks he needs to move on as his age is approaching 84.

By going 'all the way' you mean winning a single playoff game in the Wild Card Round, right?

The 2005 team had a good offense, but a bad defense.
Reply/Quote
I dont miss very many games I wont be watching rest of the season whats the point? we are not mathmatically eliminated at 5 -7 but were bad in all 3 phases right now we will probably be swept by browns 6 - 10 or 7- 9 is the likely result. depending on whether week 17 matters for steelers or not. Raiders seem to be trying extremely hard for first pick right now so that will be our only win
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 05:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For what? Certainly not for the defense allowing 31.5 points/game, because it's been that bad from jump...and that is our main problem this year. 

Eifert is a walking body cast. If the hopes of our season were riding on him, we're fools. This team got lucky, won some squeakers, and now we're leveling out to what we really are (a 7-9 team with stale coaching). This team has a LOT of problems, and pinning it all on injuries is flat out wrong. Sure, now we're without Dalton/Green and losing is to be expected. That said, the slide of this team was apparent before those 2 got hurt. 

We won some close games on lucky turnovers or game winning drives early...and that put a nice pretty coat of paint over the ugly issues. They started biting us in losses to Pitt and the blowout to KC. It's only continued from there, and we only had relatively average injuries at that point. I know this is the excuse that will come from Mike Brown and will be parroted by the forever-hopeful...and that's what's so frustrating about it.

I've been around a long time, and I know better. It's beyond time for change.

Exactly how I see it. Even healthy, we still had a bad offensive line and bad LB's. That's 7-9 or 8-8 territory.

The winning close games via turnovers that were flukes kind of has people thinking we're better than we are.

We played pretty bad against the Dolphins and should have lost that one for instance.
Reply/Quote