2 50.00%
Tom Brady
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown, take a chance and live a little..
We let Andy go and we draft Joe Burrows. We keep Aj Green and we get Jonah William's back to upgrade our o line and we upgrade the o line through the draft. Through free agency we sign TOM BRADY OR PHILLIP RIVERS to come in and compete and get us to the playoffs and groom Joe Burrows. We have one of the best Recievers in the game and one of the best runningbacks in the game. Our offensive line has improved and will be better in 2020. This is a pipe dream, but can you imagine the motivation having a leader under center like one of those 2 guys? I dont care how old they are they are still better than Dalton they would instantly bring a spark and leadership to this team. Those 2 guys are winners. Joe Mixon is a winner, Aj Green is a winner. Combining true winners with them under center like Rivers or Brady would be huge for our offense. Instead of throwing Burrow to the wolves his first year how about groom him behind a true leader and competitor like Rivers or Brady for 1 or 2 years? Take a chance Mike, spend a little, live a little.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Where is the neither option?

Anyone else we sign is going to cost more than Dalton, so I will pass and keep Andy for the job
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why not steal the Kansas City Chiefs's backup(s)?  They had Matt Moore and Chad Henne.  I wonder how much they assisted with developing Mahomes and getting him up to speed.

Anyhow, I only expected one Burrow to be drafted. Should they manage to come out of the draft with more than one of them...GEE GOLLY. That'll be a draft to remember!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 01:47 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We let Andy go and we draft Joe Burrows. We keep Aj Green and we get Jonah William's back to upgrade our o line and we upgrade the o line through the draft. Through free agency we sign TOM BRADY OR PHILLIP RIVERS to come in and compete and get us to the playoffs and groom Joe Burrows. We have one of the best Recievers in the game and one of the best runningbacks in the game. Our offensive line has improved and will be better in 2020. This is a pipe dream, but can you imagine the motivation having a leader under center like one of those 2 guys? I dont care how old they are they are still better than Dalton they would instantly bring a spark and leadership to this team. Those 2 guys are winners. Joe Mixon is a winner, Aj Green is a winner. Combining true winners with them under center like Rivers or Brady would be huge for our offense. Instead of throwing Burrow to the wolves his first year how about groom him behind a true leader and competitor like Rivers or Brady for 1 or 2 years? Take a chance Mike, spend a little, live a little.

when either of these guys arent a starter anymore they will be at home on their couch.....   They wont be staying in a backup role  neither needs the money...

A Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Moore
Josh McCown

Are more realistic type of backup options.
Reply/Quote