Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell is such a clown show
Watching this game and the guy is out there lunging at peoples heads. He doesn't even attempt to make plays on the ball. Only a matter of time before he gets someone hurt.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Please keep all whining relegated to Jungle Noise and the Game Day thread. Thank you.

-Management
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: LPlease keep all whining relegated to Jungle Noise and the Game Day thread. Thank you.

-Management

Seriously. Checking in on that thread and it's nothing but a whine and complain about the officiating fest. 
Reply/Quote
Hey look - Steelers fans not acknowledging their scum bag player's head hunting! What an original take.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hey look - Steelers fans not acknowledging their scum bag player's head hunting! What an original take.

He made a good play against Uzomah when he broke that one pass up--and i don't give a damn about officiating since there's not a thing i can do about it--but it is funny watching pitt fans completely ignore the late hit on Uzomah when the ball was well behind and past him. 

I was lead to believe that the officials were supposed to be watching out for stuff like that. 

Nice to see a game without all the nonsense that we've seen the past 2 games though. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hey look - Steelers fans not acknowledging their scum bag player's head hunting! What an original take.

Mitchell didn't hit anyone in the head. Dunlap and Pacman should takes notes.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He made a good play against Uzomah when he broke that one pass up--and i don't give a damn about officiating since there's not a thing i can do about it--but it is funny watching pitt fans completely ignore the late hit on Uzomah when the ball was well behind and past him. 

I was lead to believe that the officials were supposed to be watching out for stuff like that. 

Nice to see a game without all the nonsense that we've seen the past 2 games though. 

Only Burfict is the dirty one!!!  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When you can operate with impunity, you'll operate with impunity.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell didn't hit anyone in the head. Dunlap and Pacman should takes notes.

Stop whining about people pointing out the obvious to anyone other than a homer fan(s). 

Whiney McWhinerson

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Only Burfict is the dirty one!!!  Mellow

I'm hip!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Checking in on that thread and it's nothing but a whine and complain about the officiating fest. 

Because it's true. It's the reason why you'll never understand us and vice versa. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop whining about people pointing out the obvious to anyone other than a homer fan(s). 

Whiney McWhinerson

[Image: Troll-bait_o_59845.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He made a good play against Uzomah when he broke that one pass up--and i don't give a damn about officiating since there's not a thing i can do about it--but it is funny watching pitt fans completely ignore the late hit on Uzomah when the ball was well behind and past him. 

I was lead to believe that the officials were supposed to be watching out for stuff like th deat. 

Not to mention him completely launching himself at the head of AJ on that incomplete pass. He's lucky he didn't connect. Or I should say AJ is lucky he didn't connect. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Spare me. You haven't heard a peep from us about the hit on Roethlisberger in the first quarter. 
I will say that most of the whining that I'm seeing aren't regulars in Smack, so at least (some) of you are better than the regulars. 

Let's face it, until the Bengals own the Steelers on a regular basis (which will be never), the majority of your fan base will cry and whine and make excuses. 
Reply/Quote
So Michael Johnson just had a choke hold applied to him, out in the open, right in front of the QB. 

I don't see a flag anywhere. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So Michael Johnson just had a choke hold applied to him, out in the open, right in front of the QB. 

I don't see a flag anywhere. 

How can you complain about that hold while Brown was tackled twice in the endzone on that same play?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Spare me. You haven't heard a peep from us about the hit on Roethlisberger in the first quarter. 
I will say that most of the whining that I'm seeing aren't regulars in Smack, so at least (some) of you are better than the regulars. 

Let's face it, until the Bengals own the Steelers on a regular basis (which will be never), the majority of your fan base will cry and whine and make excuses. 

Stop whining about people complimenting nice plays by the steelers and then pointing out the obvious to anyone not a homer.

You sound like a whiney ass. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How can you complain about that hold while Brown was tackled twice in the endzone on that same play?

Should have been off-setting. The officials have missed a couple boatloads of penalties all game long. 

So much for 'being put on alert'. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Should have been off-setting. The officials have missed a couple boatloads of penalties all game long. 

So much for 'being put on alert'. 

Should have offset, but that would have helped the Steelers since the down would have been replayed.

But yeah the 'put on alert' thing has clearly just been a nice PR statement.
Reply/Quote
Another thoroughly unimpressive plan by the Bengals coaches. New England knows it's a waste of time to try and run against Pitt. They're too sound and fill gaps too well. They just drop back and fling the ball around 60 times a game and slap the Steelers all over the face. 

Until the coaching staff pulls their collective heads out of their asses, they will continue to fail. 

Reply/Quote