Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Mitchell is such a clown show
(09-23-2016, 07:23 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It must be weird not to have 8 of your favorite players on that list for once. I can't imagine what that did to your fragile little psyche.

(09-23-2016, 11:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Says the guy who deliberately went searching for vindication that his players aren't dirty scum bags while we've all admitted Burfict has a tendency to get out of hand.

This kain character talks out of both sides of his mouth depending on which way the wind blows...

So kain, am I disturbed or am I pleased that my favorite players are not on the list?

Take a stand you waffler.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: The other 6000 are all showing mitchell head hunting.

Hmm. You don't say...

[Image: CWJdcKuWoAEVonM.jpg]

Super dirty scum bag.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Please keep all whining relegated to Jungle Noise and the Game Day thread. Thank you.

-Management

What a weak ass argument.  Of course, since there is no arguing the truth, it's fitting.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Watching this game and the guy is out there lunging at peoples heads. He doesn't even attempt to make plays on the ball. Only a matter of time before he gets someone hurt.

He's human garbage, more suited to a prison yard than a football field.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously. Checking in on that thread and it's nothing but a whine and complain about the officiating fest. 

Try to remember back to all your guys' crying over Burfict.  Is the shoe on the other foot too uncomfortable on your delicate tootsies?

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How can you complain about that hold while Brown was tackled twice in the endzone on that same play?

From now on,  any weeping about what happens to Brown is pathetic.  He is the push off king of the world.  He deserves anything he gets.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 03:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Watching this game and the guy is out there lunging at peoples heads. He doesn't even attempt to make plays on the ball. Only a matter of time before he gets someone hurt.

And that's exactly why he was suspended to start the season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 07:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: And that's exactly why he was suspended to start the season.

Unlike Steelers fans, other people understand that a lack of punishment doesn't mean he's innocent. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 10:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unlike Steelers fans, other people understand that a lack of punishment doesn't mean he's innocent. 

Re: Lewis, Ray.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 10:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unlike Steelers fans, other people understand that a lack of punishment doesn't mean he's innocent. 

But Burfict was punished
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2016, 11:15 AM)McC Wrote: Try to remember back to all your guys' crying over Burfict.  Is the shoe on the other foot too uncomfortable on your delicate tootsies?
Lol. I just checked the current Broncos gameday thread and started at page one, randomly checking pages to get a feel for what happened. And lo and behold starting on page 7 it's the same old whine about the officials fest, just like last week. Notice a reoccurring theme here?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. I just checked the current Broncos gameday thread and started at page one, randomly checking pages to get a feel for what happened. And lo and behold starting on page 7 it's the same old whine about the officials fest, just like last week. Notice a reoccurring theme here?

Yeah, the refs just really hate the Bengals because conspiracies.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. I just checked the current Broncos gameday thread and started at page one, randomly checking pages to get a feel for what happened. And lo and behold starting on page 7 it's the same old whine about the officials fest, just like last week. Notice a reoccurring theme here?

Stop being a stalker. It's creepy.

Reply/Quote
They started whining about the refs on the gameday thread vs the Steelers before the game even started. Waiting til page 7 is pretty good for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 07:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: They started whining about the refs on the gameday thread vs the Steelers before the game even started. Waiting til page 7 is pretty good for them.

That's almost as bad as how much steeler fans whine about the Bengals hitting their players.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:31 AM)Beaker Wrote: That's almost as bad as how much steeler fans whine about the Bengals hitting their players.

I don't think saying "sweet, we just won a playoff game against the Bengals and we literally couldn't have done it without them" is whining about much.
Reply/Quote