Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Mike White Killed the Bengals
Some dude no one ever heard of just went for 400 and 3 tds.. The defense not adjusting to the screens, passes into the flat is why they lost.. What I don't understand is why they never adjusted and tried something other than playing off instead of bump and playing to much Zone. This one is one Lou and the defense... Back to getting killed in the media... On to Cleveland is all you can say at this point..
Reply/Quote
Like someone in another thread said, it looked like we were in prevent all day, which has never been good to us.
Reply/Quote
These things happen, but it's nice to be the good team that had a bad game than the bad team who had a good game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was weird and makes me think maybe I don’t understand something. Like maybe they did adjust and still got beat? Didn’t look like it, but I’m not some sort of expert.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: These things happen, but it's nice to be the good team that had a bad game than the bad team who had a good game.

I just don't get why they kept leaving the flats open and playing soft zone.. It made no sense after 1 qtr and they did it for 3 more. It's not like they were blitzing either... 500 yards to a beat up Jets offense... It's just unacceptable...
Reply/Quote
37/45. That's crazy.
Reply/Quote
I know I wasn't the only one that didn't believe this defense was elite... We all knew this kinda performance was coming deep down...
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:05 PM)Destro Wrote: 37/45. That's crazy.

He wasn’t even really having to drop dimes though. His WR’s were open all day. Lou got badly out coached. And Awuzie had his worst game as a Bengal in coverage.

Reply/Quote
Dude looked like Tom Brady against us.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 06:46 PM)Tony Wrote: Some dude no one ever heard of just went for 400 and 3 tds.. The defense not adjusting to the screens, passes into the flat is why they lost.. What I don't understand is why they never adjusted and tried something other than playing off instead of bump and playing to much Zone. This one is one Lou and the defense... Back to getting killed in the media... On to Cleveland is all you can say at this point..

When I was watching the Jets offense, they did some of the same things that the 49ers did back in 2019 when they put up a ton of points on the Bengals. They did a lot of plays outside the tackles. That would make sense too given Robert Saleh was the DC for the 49ers in that game. He probably remembered how well they gashed the Bengals and tried to do something similar. Or maybe I just assumed so because of the connection.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Lou coached like his son put 100k on the Jets.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: These things happen, but it's nice to be the good team that had a bad game than the bad team who had a good game.

Indeed.  Can't get humiliated unless you have pride.
Reply/Quote
The ZONK! Award goes to Lou and his defensive play calling. I'm not putting this one on the players. The players did as best they could from starting out in a poor position set by the DC.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lou coached like his son put 100k on the Jets.

Very true unfortunately. He gets a lot of credit for how well the defense played up to this week. He deserves a lot of the blame for this loss though. I put this loss on Lou. Looked like a defense from 2 years and $230 mil dollars ago.
Reply/Quote
Lou blew today

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And Awuzie had his worst game as a Bengal in coverage.

That hurt. I’ve been big on him.
Reply/Quote
Mike White didn’t kill the Bengals. The Bengals killed the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I think teams with rookie or off the bench QBs know we are the team to beat in that situation
Our coaching needs to figure this out
Fire up our captains because its unacceptable
Reply/Quote
4.3 yards per air target for Mike white today. Holy shit Batman we can't tackle!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think Lou told them ah f it just got out and guard somebody .. looked like nobody was even trying.. thanks for embarrassing yourself guys.
Reply/Quote