JAKE
JOE
TEE
GERMAINE
BJ
TREY
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Game Game Ball
(12-16-2023, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee with the grown ass man TD when we needed it. Think I have to go with him.

Amen. That was a mixture of vintage AJ Green, some classic Chad Johnson, New York Giants’ era Odell Beckham Jr., and a little Megatron mixed in.

My honorable mention goes to whoever stopped the Vikings on those consecutive third- and fourth-and-short plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This one is hard. How do you not give it to Jake? But how do you not give it to Tee?

And Trey was *not* offsides. So that easily could have put Pratt in the running.

BJ Hill with the sackterception. Intersacktion? He has more INTs than Marlon Humphrey.

I gotta go Tee. That TD catch was just legendary. But it’s so close.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t go that far. Chad made some absolutely ridiculous plays back in the day. Dude had the best feet in the league.

Sorry I should have said in the Taylor era
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bfine seeing folks continually vote for whole position groups week after week…

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
It came down to Jake, Joe and Tee. I went with Joe, that TD was all will! Tee's TD was amazing and Downtown Jake figured out the D in the second half!!
Reply/Quote
Gotta say Tee. That TD catch was just insane!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:07 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Sorry I should have said in the Taylor era

It’s up there. Also came against a red hot stingy defense.

Reply/Quote
Want to vote Tee but as long as Jake is winning it's his to lose.
Reply/Quote
Officials, Goodell and NFL insiders trying to give the game to Vikings. Officiating was complete dog crap today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Jake and Tee and Boyd

Yep Boyd gets one for making 1 play. It was a hell of a play so eff it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This one is hard. How do you not give it to Jake? But how do you not give it to Tee?

And Trey was *not* offsides. So that easily could have put Pratt in the running.

BJ Hill with the sackterception. Intersacktion? He has more INTs than Marlon Humphrey.

I'll have to look at the Trey play again. I noticed it on the snap and thought he may have been. I didn't see the replay as I was in a blender of emotions at the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:10 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Officials, Goodell and NFL insiders trying to give the game to Vikings.  Officiating was complete dog crap today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible they tried to make up the blow PI on Higgins with the 3rd and inches ball placement. No way I could tell where the ball actually was. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'll have to look at the Trey play again. I noticed it on the snap and thought he may have been. I didn't see the replay as I was in a blender of emotions at the time.

He was definitely offside.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I got Jake for the legendary OT throw. Bengals scored 21 in the 4th against a team who didn't give up a TD for 3 games

Agreed, Browning played best when it mattered the most. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This one is hard. How do you not give it to Jake? But how do you not give it to Tee?

Trey was so past the line when it was snapped. No argument is to be made.... Almost cost us the game...
Reply/Quote
Jake said he screamed at a camera post game and said "they never shoulda cut me!". He said the vikings said to go wait in the hotel and they'll tell him if he made the practice squad or not, and after a while someone texted him and said he didn't. He ain't forgetting that!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:11 PM)Nepa Wrote: It's possible they tried to make up the blow PI on Higgins with the 3rd and inches ball placement. No way I could tell where the ball actually was. 

was kind of weird how they took such a long time to measure the ball after they clearly failed to convert it on 4thdown

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:11 PM)Nepa Wrote: It's possible they tried to make up the blow PI on Higgins with the 3rd and inches ball placement. No way I could tell where the ball actually was. 

If your talking about Vikings getting stuffed twice, it looked to me that the refs did a great job on ball placement on both attempts
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Jake said he screamed at a camera post game and said "they never shoulda cut me!". He said the colts said to go wait in the hotel and they'll tell him if he made the practice squad or not, and someone texted him and said he didn't. He ain't forgetting that!

I saw him yelling on the sideline right after the game. Nice to see some fire. Definitely earned it today.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:18 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I saw him yelling on the sideline right after the game. Nice to see some fire. Definitely earned it today.

And I typed colts instead of Vikings! lol
Reply/Quote