JAKE
JOE
TEE
GERMAINE
BJ
TREY
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Game Game Ball
(12-16-2023, 07:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was definitely offside.

He wasn’t. He timed it perfectly.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He wasn’t. He timed it perfectly.

Can’t see the image you posted, but both live and on replay he looked like he was.

Edit: ok I’m seeing some screenshots online and it was definitely much closer than I thought.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can’t see the image you posted, but both live and on replay he looked like he was. Big time.

He wasn't offside.  In the image posted, the center had already started the snapping motion.  He timed it perfectly!
Reply/Quote
Damn that would have been an amazing play by Pratt, maybe we never went to OT!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:27 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: He wasn't offside.  In the image posted, the center had already started the snapping motion.  He timed it perfectly!

I saw one shot where it looked like his helmet was in the neutral zone, but it was definitely super close. Looked worse in real time.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He wasn’t. He timed it perfectly.

I thought it might have been at the time. But after seeing this I think I have to agree with you. As much as they were letting them play I'm surprised they called this and kind of pissed it took the Pratt play off the stat sheet.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea why I can never post images, but look online. They’re out there. Live it looked like a clear offsides, but it wasn’t. It was just perfect timing. But I understand why it was called.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: And I typed colts instead of Vikings! lol

Okay. Yeah I saw it was the Colts and did think it was weird he did it the game after. Serves the vikings right.
Reply/Quote

Shout out to big Ted. Came back and played hurt, too. He’s been fantastic for the last month or so after a rough start to the season.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That was the most amazing play I think I’ve ever seen from a Bengal

(12-16-2023, 07:02 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I mean Jerome Simpson front flip into the end zone and sticking the landing. 

Glad someone posted it.

This was an amazing play by Higgins, but the flip cannot be touched.

I voted for Higgins, FTR.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I have no idea why I can never post images, but look online. They’re out there. Live it looked like a clear offsides, but it wasn’t. It was just perfect timing. But I understand why it was called.

After seeing the post before yours here, damn on TV live it looked like he was way offsides.. It looks like he timed it perfectly..
Reply/Quote
Just glad Karras and Cappa both returned. We had some very devastating injuries today.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:32 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:  

I thought it might have been at the time. But after seeing this I think I have to agree with you. As much as they were letting them play I'm surprised they called this and kind of pissed it took the Pratt play off the stat sheet.

I’d agree I thought it was offsides but it’s so close tough call
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:32 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:  

So glad they won because that call and the Tee no call would have bugged the shit out of me. Still pissed that Pratt got robbed though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: After seeing the post before yours here, damn on TV live it looked like he was way offsides.. It looks like he timed it perfectly..

Yeah, I thought the same. It’s a missed call, but so close it’s hard to be too angry.

But I probably could have dialed it up had they lost.

Reply/Quote
Oh and good for Zac getting to stick it to Flores. You know he wanted this one as much as Jake.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh and good for Zac getting to stick it to Florio. You know he wanted this one as much as Jake.

Why? What’s their history?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Jake said he screamed at a camera post game and said "they never shoulda cut me!". He said the vikings said to go wait in the hotel and they'll tell him if he made the practice squad or not, and after a while someone texted him and said he didn't. He ain't forgetting that!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Why? What’s their history?

Dolphins brawl a few years ago.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote