JAKE
JOE
TEE
GERMAINE
BJ
TREY
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Game Game Ball
(12-16-2023, 07:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dolphins brawl a few years ago.

Perhaps you meant Flores instead of Florio
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I keep reading the thread title and when seeing the word mini, I'm thinking of a little game ball...lol

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That was the most amazing play I think I’ve ever seen from a Bengal

It was great. Right up there with the Simpson flip TD for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps you meant Flores instead of Florio

Yep. But Florio can go **** himself, too. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:00 PM)pally Wrote: I keep reading the thread title and when seeing the word mini, I'm thinking of a little game ball...lol

Same.

Reply/Quote
I'm going TEE, that TD catch there towards the end of regulation was epic.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:55 PM)pally Wrote:   

You can see it on the highlights too, right after the OT kick they cut to him and he was yelling "should have cut me!" with the guess that he prefixed it with "you never!" lol
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I vote BJ Hill.

That's my vote. Shout out to The Jungle too. 12th man got us a delay of game. They were raucous today.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zach Carter deserves some love...He was in for DJ Reader in the middle for those crucial 3rd and 4th down stops. They ran right at him...and boom got nothing

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee with the grown ass man TD when we needed it. Think I have to go with him.

I told Nate this week, I just hoped I didn't have to yell "dammit Tee!" today. Damned if I didn't have to first play!!! But damned if he didn't redeem himself. Not only the two tuddies, but he was crucial down the stretch a few times. 

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:09 PM)pally Wrote: Zach Carter deserves some love...He was in for DJ Reader in the middle for those crucial 3rd and 4th down stops. They ran right at him...and boom got nothing

Myles Murphy made some plays today, too. Now if only we could get Ossai going…

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s gotta have more INT’s than a lot of CB’s at this point. LOL

They said he was popping into the DB meeting room and telling them he had better hands than all of them. LMAO

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:09 PM)pally Wrote: Zach Carter deserves some love...He was in for DJ Reader in the middle for those crucial 3rd and 4th down stops. They ran right at him...and boom got nothing

Was that him at right tackle on fourth down? He pushed that guy right back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I’m just glad I don’t have to see Nick Mullens’ kid for another four years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: So much love to go around in this one.

Arguably won the game:

1. Tee’s sick TD
2. Browning’s sick pass to Boyd
*Boyd with an honorable mention here
3. Mixon’s 2nd effort TD as he got popped by Pace hard and didn’t go down.
4. The 4th an inches stop by the line ….TWICE
5. Andrei getting on that dropped punt catch by Charlie!

Yoshi's smarts saved us twice today. The play you mentioned, and getting the first, and getting out of bounds late in the game. He's got some nice potential. Situational awareness is already there as a rook.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:10 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Officials, Goodell and NFL insiders trying to give the game to Vikings.  Officiating was complete dog crap today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight doo doo

Reply/Quote
Zac was Oprah again...Everybody gets a game ball...even the fans

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Shout out to big Ted. Came back and played hurt, too. He’s been fantastic for the last month or so after a rough start to the season.

Cappa came back too.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:18 PM)pally Wrote: Zac was Oprah again...Everybody gets a game ball...even the fans

Everyone gets it...Even Nick Scott

All those years I could find my bike, it was in his Garage..He gets it?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote