Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mitch McConnell has a "medical incident" at the podium
Please note dear reader that a little while later he came out and answered questions and appeared fine...but it might be time to be looking for a new gop leader.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 04:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Please note dear reader that a little while later he came out and answered questions and appeared fine...but it might be time to be looking for a new gop leader.

And I thought you were concerned for his health?  Sarcasm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He needed to be replaced awhile ago
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 04:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He needed to be replaced awhile ago

Yep. He's not the leader of the GOP anymore and has kind of faded into the backdrop. It's time for him to go. Never really liked him anyway. Hope he's ok. Just go enjoy life.

Reply/Quote
This is no different than Biden.

This guy needs to retire and live out his years peacefully.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
It is nice to have a POTUS who has compassion and empathy.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: That’s true leadership. That’s a real president.

That guy is so full of horse shit that it isn't funny. If you ask if I'm talking about the douchebag who tweeted that, then yes. Yes I am. If you ask if I was talking about Biden? Well, yes. Yes I am.  Wink

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 05:07 PM)basballguy Wrote: This is no different than Biden.

This guy needs to retire and live out his years peacefully.

Na they’re fine. McConnel just has a (quite a bit longer) stutter.

Seriously though, get these dinosaurs the **** out of office.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That guy is so full of horse shit that it isn't funny. If you ask if I'm talking about the douchebag who tweeted that, then yes. Yes I am. If you ask if I was talking about Biden? Well, yes. Yes I am.  Wink

Well that says more about you and what you consider leadership than it does them. So... Wink I guess?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:45 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Na they’re fine. McConnel just has a (quite a bit longer) stutter.

Really bugs the right that they're dementia fetish can't take hold on Biden.  It's fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:45 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Na they’re fine. McConnel just has a (quite a bit longer) stutter.

One really has to think about how this keeps happening. This archaic display of elected officials is embarrassing. Another reason why we need term limits. Why is this not evident to voters headed to the poll? 

75 is the average age of mental decline. Scale that back 5 yrs for good measure and set the limit at 70. Actually, set that back to 67. Maybe we can stop those bastards from extending the retirement age again. 

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: One really has to think about how this keeps happening. This archaic display of elected officials is embarrassing. Another reason why we need term limits. Why is this not evident to voters headed to the poll? 

75 is the average age of mental decline. Scale that back 5 yrs for good measure and set the limit at 70. Actually, set that back to 67. Maybe we can stop those bastards from extending the retirement age again. 

Their retirement is guaranteed.  They don't care what they do to you and me.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 10:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Their retirement is guaranteed.  They don't care what they do to you and me.

Poor citizens who work hard all their lives,  dreaming of that day to retire, only to have the rug pulled from underneath them,  and then die before they reach that new requirement. I get that some can still retire at 59, but many can't afford to retire at that age. 

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: One really has to think about how this keeps happening. This archaic display of elected officials is embarrassing. Another reason why we need term limits. Why is this not evident to voters headed to the poll? 

Yes more than term limits I would have an age limit.  Go home and let some new blood in.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Really bugs the right that they're dementia fetish can't take hold on Biden.  It's fun to watch.

“Dementia fetish”…aka simply noticing shit. Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 09:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Really bugs the right that they're dementia fetish can't take hold on Biden.  It's fun to watch.

It's more than just Biden and McConnel, have you ever really observed Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein or Maxine Watters lately?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

If people over 67 are mentally competent to vote, they shouldn't automatically be banned from serving or doing any job. 

Are people even retiring at 67 these days?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If people over 67 are mentally competent to vote, they shouldn't automatically be banned from serving or doing any job. 

Are people even retiring at 67 these days?

And we consider people are mature enough to vote before they are old enough to run for office. 

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And we consider people are mature enough to vote before they are old enough to run for office. 

That seems odd to me too.  Let the voters decide rather than asking the government to restrict our choices for our own good. 

An age limit of 70 is funny for the sheer notion that it means Ronald Reagan never should have been elected.  I guess the dozens of people who voted for Carter and Mondale deserve an apology. 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That seems odd to me too.  Let the voters decide rather than asking the government to restrict our choices for our own good. 

An age limit of 70 is funny for the sheer notion that it means Ronald Reagan never should have been elected.  I guess the dozens of people who voted for Carter and Mondale deserve an apology. 

I might be a little more lax with Presidents as they already have term limits.  But if you're 70 in Congress you've been there long enough.  I mean how long was Strom Thurmond in office?  That's ridiculous.  For some reason term limits bother me a little, but not an age limit.

Reply/Quote