Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mitchell Schwartz calling out the NFL for allowing Aaron Donald to be offsides
Reply/Quote
That’s egregious
Reply/Quote
They were back to letting them play and not allowing penalties to decide the game at that point.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yeah they usually never miss those. Oh well. We kinda deserved to lose anyway the way our line played.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:55 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Oh well. We kinda deserved to lose anyway the way our line played.

What a loser mentality

So by your logic, we should’ve went 2-15 with how our line played.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:51 AM)Trademark Wrote:

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:56 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: What a loser mentality

So by your logic, we should’ve went 2-15 with how our line played.

A loser mentality is blaming the refs. They have to play better to win the game. Gotta take ownership of where you can improve. That’s a winners mentality. Blaming the refs is for losers.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:51 AM)Trademark Wrote:

That was the 4th and 1 on our opening possession. Would've been nice to get that call. I know we got lucky on Higgins but continue to call the game one way or the other. Don't start throwing flags on plays that aren't penalties.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:11 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: A loser mentality is blaming the refs. They have to play better to win the game. Gotta take ownership of where you can improve. That’s a winners mentality. Blaming the refs is for losers.

The o-line played bad for 95% of the season, so you’re essentially saying the bengals shouldn’t have even been good.

Shut up. And there’s zero reason to throw that flag on Wilson when the refs were allowing both defenses to get physical with the receivers all game. Ramsey got away with it twice
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:11 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: A loser mentality is blaming the refs. They have to play better to win the game. Gotta take ownership of where you can improve. That’s a winners mentality. Blaming the refs is for losers.

I agree, except when they were WINNING the game and the refs, or someone, gave Stafford unlimited chances to score based on phantom penalties.

Is that not what happened? Or? After our D got the stop, refs threw the flag and then called penalties that literally did not happen, more than once, to give Stafford a fresh set of downs to make, not a FG, but a TD?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:31 AM)BengalB Wrote: I agree, except when they were WINNING the game and the refs, or someone, gave Stafford unlimited chances to score based on phantom penalties.

Is that not what happened? Or? After our D got the stop, refs threw the flag and then called penalties that literally did not happen, more than once, to give Stafford a fresh set of downs to make, not a FG, but a TD?

You can’t argue with people who deny seeing stuff that’s happening in front of their faces. You’re wasting your time. Dude will just end up saying something about how the o-line is bad so the bengals deserves to lose, and the call on Logan Wilson was the correct call
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:31 AM)BengalB Wrote: I agree, except when they were WINNING the game and the refs, or someone, gave Stafford unlimited chances to score based on phantom penalties.

WHO ? WHO? Who is that someone. I want to know.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:34 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: You can’t argue with people who deny seeing stuff that’s happening in front of their faces. You’re wasting your time. Dude will just end up saying something about how the o-line is bad so the bengals deserves to lose, and the call on Logan Wilson was the correct call

I said the same thing about the MAGA cult who denied seeing stuff right before their eyes on Jan. 6.   

Now, who all is involved in this football rigging and why?  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:38 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I said the same thing about the MAGA cult who denied seeing stuff right before their eyes on Jan. 6.   

Now, who all is involved in this football rigging and why?  

Wow you’re really annoying
Reply/Quote
With all of the chatter about him being better than LT, this should've been expected.  I don't want to take anything away from be guy because he has been amazingly good...but...he's not better than Reggie White, not better than Bruce Smith, and not better than Michael Strahan.  The hype over him was pretty absurd.
Reply/Quote
Was this during the last play?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:49 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Was this during the last play?

Doesn’t matter! It was 4th down and would have given us a 1st! NFL is
Trash and will always be!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:53 AM)OUatown Wrote: Doesn’t matter! It was 4th down and would have given us a 1st! NFL is
Trash and will always be!

Again, was this during the last play?
Reply/Quote

Our team, QB, and coach had the ball numerous times to put the game out of reach and win it themselves. Was that penalty bullshit? Most definitely. Was it the only reason they won we lost?  Most definitely not. This game falls on Burrow, Taylor, and the oline. All people talked about here for the past 2 weeks was how Burrow isn't phased by the big stage, pressure, and just wins. He looked phased, tentative, and didn't propel the team to victory despite many many chances. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:56 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Again, was this during the last play?

Someone said it was the 4th down in the 1st that lead to the OBJ TD. They then went up 7-0!
Reply/Quote